Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey snake, how 'ya been bud. Looks like you got friends everywhere. What is the " bomb tube" used for ? Just a single cigar tube ? And the cigar you called Power XV, Felipe Gregorio Power is a great cigar. I got one from another member, Capt. a while ago, and have been hooked since. If you never had one, you are in for a treat. My favorite of the ones I have tried in that bunch.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I almost pissed my self today when I got a years worth of contacts (that's not the important part) but I did get a package of three Cohiba Robustos from Fidel...

My nipples haven't gotten soft yet!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I almost pissed my self today when I got a years worth of contacts (that's not the important part) but I did get a package of three Cohiba Robustos from Fidel...

My nipples haven't gotten soft yet!
    You could cut glass with those things Lassy!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey snake, how 'ya been bud. Looks like you got friends everywhere. What is the " bomb tube" used for ? Just a single cigar tube ? And the cigar you called Power XV, Felipe Gregorio Power is a great cigar. I got one from another member, Capt. a while ago, and have been hooked since. If you never had one, you are in for a treat. My favorite of the ones I have tried in that bunch.
    Doing alright thanks. It is a pretty cool tube that adjusts for the size of the cigar. He put that big Gurkha Vintage Shaggy in it. The other cigars were in a ziplock that had individual pouches for each cigar. I have never seen that before and thought it was way cool. Thanks for the info on that cigar. I am looking forward to several of these for sure!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    j0z3r:
    Duder2:
    a bit mild, but packed a really good punch.
    Huh? That seems a bit contradictory...I mean, was it mild, or did it pack a punch? I don't really see how it can do/be both.
    Mildish in flavor, but packed a big punch in the buzz department. I was HIGH after smoking that one on an empty stomach. Oh, and by mild I don't mean flavorless, I just mean it wasn't a total flavor bomb. I am finding as time goes on that there are some milder flavor profiles I've tried thatl taste very good, just not strong. If that makes any sense...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Perfect sense, I just wasn't sure if that's what you meant. Usually if I call a cigar mild, I'm referring to strength, so that's where my confusion came into play. Looking forward to smoking one myself one of these days...kinda hard since I was only able to get 2 of each. But cigars are made to be smoked, so smoke I will.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Yeah man, walking into that large humi was truly great...cigars everywhere, the aroma overpowering...thought I had died and gone to heaven!!! Surprisingly, I think it would be difficult to stay inside very long, for the obvious reasons. But indeed it was most enjoyable. The guys at the shop were truly great to work with. I asked about a couple of cigars and he just led me into the humi and we started to look around for what I needed. I defintely will shop there again, nothing like the other shop I had visited in this area.
  • Options
    Hey man tell Fidel hey...sounds like you're in for an enjoyable experience w/the Cohibas..enjoy!!!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    For the first time in a while I bought cigars (online). The mail brought me 12 Gurkha Centurian's and 5 Carlos Torano Virtuoso. I am going out right now to lite up a Centurian. I figure I have 11 more so even if this one is harsh after shipping I'll be OK.

Also, I have no room left in my humidor. Seriously......I have to smoke this now or else the lid won't close. What a tough life we have!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Tat TubosSimply put....I'm stoked!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I just got my 5 Pack of 5 Vegas Miami Toros from C.com, I have no clue how I'm going to get through the weekend without smoking one of these, they look so tasty!
  • Options
    Went back to the new spot,,,bought 1) 2 Illusione 88 2) 2 Don Pepin Garcia My Father #3 3) 2 Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especiales #3 4 2 Punch Double Corona Maduro 5) 2 San Cristobal Papagayos All these new stiks and SNOW...too cold to smoke outside...
  • Options
    Hey man are those .50 cal/....
  • Options
    Mouth watering....LOL
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    Went back to the new spot,,,bought 1) 2 Illusione 88 2) 2 Don Pepin Garcia My Father #3 3) 2 Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especiales #3 4 2 Punch Double Corona Maduro 5) 2 San Cristobal Papagayos All these new stiks and SNOW...too cold to smoke outside...
    I noticed a " Pepin " theme there. As you may know the San Cristobal, and Aroma de Cuba Special Edition, both have Pepin connections. I think you have found your favorite blender. I like those Illusiones too. My experience is, fresh is better with that one.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    Nice haul, I'm going to have a hard time smoking any knowing that I'll likely never see them again.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    5 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bbc020:
    WOW they are soooooo sexy!!! I can almost taste them through the screen! LOL although I have company over & she thinks they look like one of her fav. toys. Now we both are excited......gotta run guys ;)
  • Options
    I think the "Pepin" may find a permanent spot in one of my humis....based on your feedback I better try the Illusione real soon,,,almost to cold to go outside to smoke thern here.
  • Options
    I got Netflix movies and my girlfriend got a cold... Lazy day today!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Yesterday I received a nice order from c.com. 3 CAO Vision, 2 Camacho Corojo Ltd, 2 Padron 1926 Maduros (christmas gifts sadly), 2 Brazillian label ccom house blends, and the weekend blitz from a weekend ago with 2 DPG Cuban Classic, Padilla Miami, RP Decade, Master Blends III, and something else I can't remember... Anyway, it was a good day.
  • Options
    LOL...I can't wait until Christmas!!!!!
  • Options
    So I swung by my local B&M today while on a walk with my girlfriend, not actually planning on buying anything, and all of the sudden, I see that they have a couple boxes of La Traviatas, Yay!! I remember hearing some good reviews for this cigar so I bought a couple singles =)
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Made a trip to the local B&M with the wife. They had received a shipment of Anejos and she bought a few of the different sizes for me. I will have to start taking her more often!
  • Options
    Hey Ayato, Nice ! When I stop by the B&M , my wife waits in the car and says, can you get me a pack of cigarettes ? This may be a little forward, but does she have any sisters ?
  • Options
    HA! *** JOKES!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    HA! *** JOKES!
    Hey Lassie, What kind of jokes ? By the way, Look who's about to join the two thousand club !

Wait, I see it now in the text line D1ldo jokes, not my intention. I would rather have Cigars !
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    HA! *** JOKES!
    Hmmmm... Cigar.com doesn't like D1ldos.... Oh well, I DO!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lets see if i remember this all...

1 Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50
    1 Illusione F9 Finesse
    1 LFD Ligero "A"
    1 Oliva Serie M maduro

uhhhh... i think thats it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    lets see if i remember this all...