Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    I got gum disease today...so bummed. Big Smile [:D]

Soooo what kinda disease does your gum have and is it regular gum or bubble gum ;)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Well it was actually yesterday but I got a loaner car (1990's olds station shaggon wagon)because my truck was in the shop. Had a bad day (refer to my next post about nightmares!) but came home to Christmas!!!! Got my holiday pass which contained 7 awesome sticks MOW Monster, R&J Veij box press, RP Decade torp, Nica Libre, 2 Gurkhas (gotta look em up cause I never smoked these before), and one of my favs Camacho Pre Embargo!!!! Oh and a very sexy Nat Sherman ash tray! Thank you Santa!!!

I also got my movie pass from evan which had 7 more great sticks. It's like this guy reads my mind tatuaje IV, Monster Nica Libre, Cane Mad& Hab (never had these), Graycliff 1666, Oliva O & Conn Res.

And a check in the mail I was not expecting. Should've played the lottery. Needless to say it really made my day & I'm still smiling today!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I got The Rocky Aurora 10-Star Collection and some Johnny Bull Ministers! Can't wait to get a taste of some new Stcks and ordering some more as we speak, trying to build someto work with for the Trades .......... Santa says shes sending some more but what say what! Happy Smokin guys Ozzie
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend sent me
    2 Gurkha East India
    2 Gurkha Rare Breeds
    Gurkha Titan
    Gurkha Park Avenue
    Gurkha micro batch ? didn't have much time to check them out
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    I got gum disease today...so bummed. Big Smile [:D]

Soooo what kinda disease does your gum have and is it regular gum or bubble gum ;)
    I woke up to find my Hubba-Bubba oozing a sticky, yellowish fluid. Time to switch to Bazooka Joe...What with the little comics and all. :)
  • Options
    I got Zhu Zhu pets today from Amazon for my daughters Xmas presents.  I probably won't get any more sticks until January's Cigar of the Month Club shipment arrives.  I wonder if they'll do a Drew Estates selection one month.  5 of those or 5 Padillas would make my month.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    These were waiting for me upon my return from the herf yesterday: image Tatuaje Black Tube Tatuaje Red Tube Tatuaje Drac Oliva V Maduro 2009 Tatuaje Gran Cojonu The Gran Cojonu was the big surprise to me... I had heard of them but was not really familiar with them and I pulled out this unbanded 6.5 X 60 giant and scratched my head... quick search on the net told me all is well :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    NIce TGO, did Santa show up early. That's about the best five pack I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    NIce TGO, did Santa show up early. That's about the best five pack I've seen in a while.
    ~~~ yup I think that is my christmas present to me :)
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I got a real humidor today, Christmas came a little early. I am seasoning it as we speak
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Got a 5-pack of RP 1990 from a secret santa thing last night. It's amazing how awesome secret santas are when people that know what you want.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    10 Anejo #55s.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new humi...but beware, thats how the obsession starts.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Congrats on the new humi...but beware, thats how the obsession starts.
    Thanks, I've been using nice cigar boxes with lots of humi-pillows so this is a step up.
    got my DOTD 5Vegas Classics and DOTD Felipe Gregorio Icons today.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TGO:
    These were waiting for me upon my return from the herf yesterday: image Tatuaje Black Tube Tatuaje Red Tube Tatuaje Drac Oliva V Maduro 2009 Tatuaje Gran Cojonu The Gran Cojonu was the big surprise to me... I had heard of them but was not really familiar with them and I pulled out this unbanded 6.5 X 60 giant and scratched my head... quick search on the net told me all is well :)
    Have you had the tat black yet? My shop had a few of the red and black's, but I only picked up two of the blacks. I hope they are good, 13 a pop!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Big Brown Truck of Happiness just brought a tenner of 5 Vegas AAA's.
  • Options
    Squirrel... The best 13.00 bucks you'll ever spend.. Tat Blacks are very nice. Got one from Maddy about a year ago, loved it ! I still think about it. mmmmmm !
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    TGO:
    Have you had the tat black yet? My shop had a few of the red and black's, but I only picked up two of the blacks. I hope they are good, 13 a pop!
    ~~~ Not yet, waiting for a nice warm day to fully enjoy it, or perhaps the next herf :)
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Squirrel... The best 13.00 bucks you'll ever spend.. Tat Blacks are very nice. Got one from Maddy about a year ago, loved it ! I still think about it. mmmmmm !
    thanks kas, if I don't like it I'll know where to send the other one!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    ... You know what bad taste I have in cigars Squirrel, ... You will never like that Crappy Tat. Better send it sooner than later :}. New Years Eve would be the perfect time to smoke that nasty thing.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    ... You know what bad taste I have in cigars Squirrel, ... You will never like that Crappy Tat. Better send it sooner than later :}. New Years Eve would be the perfect time to smoke that nasty thing.
    Yeah Pheebs...Don't even bother with smoking one...send one to Kas and the other to me....We will eradicate them together and you will not have to worry about it!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Today I got the RP daily deal from last week (edge, edge maduro, sun grown, olde world reserve, olde world reserve maduro) as well as 5 packs of Diesel, Nub Habano, Nica Libre, AJ Fernandez Signature, and Oliva Series V. Pretty psyched, some sticks for the normal humi and some for the brand new aging humi.
  • Options
    Today I received 3 samples of 262 Cigars and a box of 20 Gurkha Cuban Legends that was a Christmas present. Oh yeah also a mysterious weird box with 8 unbanded cigars from IDK. Posted about it trying to figure it out.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Today I Picked up some Folsom Prison Sticks ( Wraped Locally from imported Dominican Leaf thats Locally dried here in Folsom at DR. Cigar. Had some freinds wanted me to pick them up a few to trade. For an Inexpensive Smoke they are FANTASTIC! Unique Banding. Great Flavor and Aroma... perfect ash ... I am sold for the old stand by for now. Folsom Stick Photobucket
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Today I Picked up some Folsom Prison Sticks ( Wraped Locally from imported Dominican Leaf thats Locally dried here in Folsom at DR. Cigar. Had some freinds wanted me to pick them up a few to trade. For an Inexpensive Smoke they are FANTASTIC! Unique Banding. Great Flavor and Aroma... perfect ash ... I am sold for the old stand by for now. Folsom Stick Photobucket
    That's pretty awesome I'm not gonna lie! Much to my disdain, I can't find ANY locally rolled sticks... Any tips?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A Tatuaje Black tube, the freaking pics the past couple of days got to me...
    Also got a Romeo y Julieta petite numero dos for my boss.... the size interests me... I might have to get him something else.;D
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    When I get home, I should have a box of Anejo #55s waiting for me along with a box of Oliva V Maduro 2009 and 1 Opus X lost City Torpedo. 35 Anejos ##55s inlcuding the 10 from yesterday. That's a lot!
  • Options
    Brandon, well that would work... lol

Wheelie, that was quick. I've been pondering on getting a box of them 55's as well.... though I have to get a box of something else first. Oh I hate deciding.... Nice haul though.
  • Options
    Got a great bomb from Jay Bacon. Posted a pic in the trade forums
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Not all today, but in the last 2 days I picked up 3 Tat Black Tubos, 6 Tat Verocu (red) Tubos, and 2 Anejo sharks.