Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    2 Camacho 11/18 triple maduro 2 Camacho 11/18 10th anniversary 2 Camacho 11/18 2007 liberty 2 Camacho 11/18 Diploma 2 Camacho 11/18 CLE(Christian Limited Edition) ... all stashed to the humi :)
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Got my 10 DPG blue labels from the daily deal. I will test one on Tuesday for lunch!
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Got my 10 DPG blue labels from the daily deal. I will test one on Tuesday for lunch!
    I'm jealous man, that's a great smoke and I wasn't able to jump on any of those.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I got a care package from Alien with a nice, big selection of Dominican smokes!! Great guy, that alien!! I'm really looking forward to enjoying one of the toro maduros he sent me, mmmm....

Really, a thousand times Thank You to him!

• Options
    TGO:
    2 Camacho 11/18 triple maduro 2 Camacho 11/18 10th anniversary 2 Camacho 11/18 2007 liberty 2 Camacho 11/18 Diploma 2 Camacho 11/18 CLE(Christian Limited Edition) ... all stashed to the humi :)
    Now that a stash to be jealous of........Did you get the case or just the sticks?
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I got a nice mystery stick package from Alien, with several extras in it!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    TGO:
    Now that a stash to be jealous of........Did you get the case or just the sticks?
    ~~~ Just the sticks :)
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968

Just finished loading the humi with:

• 10 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 torpedos
    • 5 pack of the 5 Vegas Miami toro
    • A 5 pack variety from Perdomo, including the 10th anniversary champagne

• Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Got my COTMC order today and it is awesome. An AJ Fernandez All Star line up with a Diesel, La Herencia Cubana, MOW Ruination, Nica Libre, and a Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet. All fantastic sticks that I have been anxious to try. Christmas come early!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    God of Fire boxes both blends. early for fedex too. wondering if I should have got some opus's instead.....
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ironhorse:
    Got my COTMC order today and it is awesome. An AJ Fernandez All Star line up with a Diesel, La Herencia Cubana, MOW Ruination, Nica Libre, and a Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet. All fantastic sticks that I have been anxious to try. Christmas come early!!
    Same here. Soon as I toss these sinus issues and can taste, im burning these up.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Just got in 20 Churchhill sized 1932s and 10 Oliva O - must be the rubostos.  I think I just need a few more of the fusions....then I'd be happy.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The one, the only...

Photobucket
    THE DRAC from Pete Johnson!!!!

Ok, so this isn't MINE, but a buddy of mine bought it the other day and is going to hook me up with a couple.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    got the COTMC package today, pretty pumped about that one. Some great smokes in there.

I also got:

10x 5 Vegas Classic
    10x 5 Vegas Miami
    10x Perdomo2 LE
    5x LCG sampler
    5x Camacho Coyolar Puro
    5x Cain F
    3x Nub Maduro

A pretty good day overall, except that I have no room at all for anything else.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got the cotm package on Monday. Got a box of Java's yesterday along with 5 Sol Cubano Sumatras.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    5V "A" series came USPS
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    The one, the only...

Photobucket

Ok, so this isn't MINE, but a buddy of mine bought it the other day and is going to hook me up with a couple.

AHHHHH, you lucky dog!! I bet it's gonna be amazing!!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    nightmaremike31:
    PuroFreak:
    The one, the only...

Photobucket

AHHHHH, you lucky dog!! I bet it's gonna be amazing!!
    Sweet! I thought the drac was very tasty, a bit mild, but packed a really good punch. It was quite deceptive, med flavor but an ass kicker on an empty stomach!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Yesterday I got in my biggest order yet. Too many for me to type out right now as they were all samplers (I'm new and testing the waters), but I'll just say 56 good quality sticks and a Xi2 cutter. I am pretty freakin' happy right now :^)
  • Options
    Today my first Cigar.Com order arrived. It consisted of the 5 Vegas Humidor sampler (10 5 Vegas Miami sticks and 10 5 Vegas Limitada 2007 sticks), Cigar.com humi-care gel, U Pick 2 sampler of Verdadero Six sampler and the humidification set, Tabak Especial Herf-a-dor sampler, 2 Java by Drew Estate Cigars, and of course the 3 Gurkha Sampler for $125+ orders... I am so excited to try these all out!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    a bit mild, but packed a really good punch.
    Huh? That seems a bit contradictory...I mean, was it mild, or did it pack a punch? I don't really see how it can do/be both.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Duder2:
    Huh? That seems a bit contradictory...I mean, was it mild, or did it pack a punch? I don't really see how it can do/be both.
    I took that as nothing outstanding in the flavor profile, but a kick in the stomach as far as Full bodied strength.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Duder2:
    I took that as nothing outstanding in the flavor profile, but a kick in the stomach as far as Full bodied strength.
    Yeah, I saw that as well, but I also noticed he described it as tasty. Maybe it was just the word choice that seemed odd to me...I get bored and strange things start to stand out.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well yesterday i got my 15 Gurkha Blue Steels from the DD ..... and today i got a pound of humidifacation beads and two large cedar trays ....... i am very happy with the trays so i will be ordering 4 more .......... its finally happening ....... the coolidor project is rolling and in perfect time as my three humis are stuffed so much that i had to create a tupperdor to store the 15 gurkha's ........... i'll get picks up real soon
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Well today I picked up: 2-Ashton VSG Wizards. 2-Punch Double Corona Maduros, 2-San Cristobal Papagayos. 2-Illusione MJ12 Toro Gs. Some great looking stiks with good ratings in the forums here. Very anxious to give them a good burn...Got to see inside a store humidor today also a great experience, nothing like I imagined> Did notice that it was quite humid inside...hot and humid.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Well today I picked up: 2-Ashton VSG Wizards. 2-Punch Double Corona Maduros, 2-San Cristobal Papagayos. 2-Illusione MJ12 Toro Gs. Some great looking stiks with good ratings in the forums here. Very anxious to give them a good burn...Got to see inside a store humidor today also a great experience, nothing like I imagined> Did notice that it was quite humid inside...hot and humid.
    Nice haul Hawk... Cigars I would love to add to my collection. Walking into a B&M humidor will take your breath away, in more ways than one.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    kaspera79:
    Hawk55:
    Nice haul Hawk... Cigars I would love to add to my collection. Walking into a B&M humidor will take your breath away, in more ways than one.
    I absolutely love the smell. Walking into a humi is one of my favorite things.

This is the CCOM shipment that I should be getting in tomorrow. I paid for it to be shipped overnight.

5 Nub Habano 358's.

5 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle's

5 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller's

5 Camacho Triple Maduro Toro's

5 Camacho Corojo Figurado's

I can't wait to open up this package!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    kaspera79:
    Hawk55:

This is the CCOM shipment that I should be getting in tomorrow. I paid for it to be shipped overnight.

5 Nub Habano 358's.

Wow, looks like you got in on the "making your christmas list come true" 5 packs! I have to get an order in on that too...soon.

I got my order of Alec Bradley tempus, Rocky Patel decades, Oliva master III's, Padilla miami's, DPG cubans and Saint Luis Rey's. Yee-Haw I'm excited!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    bigharpoon:
    Matt Marvel:
    kaspera79:
    Hawk55:

5 Nub Habano 358's.

Wow, looks like you got in on the "making your christmas list come true" 5 packs! I have to get an order in on that too...soon.

I got my order of Alec Bradley tempus, Rocky Patel decades, Oliva master III's, Padilla miami's, DPG cubans and Saint Luis Rey's. Yee-Haw I'm excited!
    I most certainly did! I saved a bundle too.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my mailbox destroyed by some fellows from a different website. IDK why they bombed me but it sure made my day.
    Aurora Escogido, CAO Gold, Oliva Serie O, Gurkha Fuerte, Remedios 95 Extra Fino, Rocky Patel The Edge, 5 Vegas A, Gurkha Micro Batch Liga TPB-1
    image Gurkha Vintage Shaggy, Power XV, Famous VSL, Padilla Dominus, ITC Split Decision, Gurkha Regent.