Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I got a Rocketfish wireless speaker adapter in the mail... funny thing is that I was not expecting or wanting this $200 wireless audio system...

It's more SWAG from my Home Theater conference in Arizona... It's kinda cool, if you want your music all throughout your house

Here is the Rocketfish Adapter

Plus I also got THIS from the same conference... anyone in the forums need any of these bad boys?
  • Options
    I got my CS II daily deal today along with a Diesel, SC CC #4 and robusto, and Perdomo Habano.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today I got some Oliva Serie V maduro 2009 in, they look spectacular, also got the remaining stock of the '08 release from the store. Also got a MMO (make me an offer) shipment today containing 10 Felipe Gregorio Pelo de Oro corona gorda and a 5 count box of Felipe Icon Einsteins, probably one of the most over-the-top, funniest looking cigars I've seen, I've heard they're good though and for ~$4 a pop I figured they were worth a shot.
  • Options
    zomg just pulled the trigger on 2 of the daily deal. some crazy deals lately. I need a new humi ROFL
  • Options
    nickgonzo:
    zomg just pulled the trigger on 2 of the daily deal. some crazy deals lately. I need a new humi ROFL
    I cannot get this deal, so I'm trying my hardest not to think about it or else i'll go crazy lol.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I found the brand-spankin new Oliva Series V Maduro 1009 today at my local B&M. Picked up two of them and a Patel Brothers. Now to convince myself to smoke one, lol. Knowing me, I'll wait about 6 months for a special occasion and then be pissed that they'll all be gone.
  • Options
    Got my package from Renaissance Man today, an assortment of sticks I have always wanted to try, along with a couple favorites, and even a little something extra I've never heard of =)
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Got the DOTD 5 Vegas CSII's in today, can't wait to try'em :^)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Box of Cohiba Siglo VI.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    Got the DOTD 5 Vegas CSII's in today, can't wait to try'em :^)
    Dude you are going to love them!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Today was an awesome day. I got:

10 Padilla Habanos from the Daily Deal a couple days back.
    And....

2 Graycliff 1666
    1 RP Signature
    1 AJ Fernandez Signature
    1 Camacho 1962
    1 CAO Sopranos
    1 Rocky Patel Renaissance
    The above are from a trade with Alien, and the CAO and Renaissance were extras. Dude...freaking awesome. Seriously..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I picked up some random sticks at a new local B & M today. Pinar Del Rio oscuro J. Fuego Belicoso Aurora Barrell Aged Corojo These are all new to me, so I just had to try them.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Another DOTD arrival, the Padilla Habano's are in. mmmm....
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my Padilla Habana's in today. Can't wait to try these. With the exception of a couple bad sticks I got on some Series '68 daily deal, I've been pretty inpressed with Padilla so far. Looking forward to one of these and the Cask Strength II this weekend.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Box of Cohiba Siglo VI.
    Oooh! With Canadian import taxes I wonder if you had to just SIGN away your first born or actually hand him over!
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Been having a great Cigar week:

10 Alec Bradley Tempus
    10 5 Vegas CSII
    10 Diesel from Laker via split
    10 Gurkhas from the ccom Gurkha deal
    5 Man o War Ruination
    1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    1 RP 10th Anniversary ITC
    1 Fusion MM
    1 Man o War
    1 Gurkha Park Ave.

Great week; now I need to light up a few!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Primeros Regionals Variety Sampler
    10 Indian Tabac Maduros (from that dotd) I think I'm going to age these for 6 months or so.
  • Options
    Soo stoked. I stopped in a cigar shop today had a cigar and while I was looking around spotted this white box that said "Boris" on the front, hells yeah. I was only able to buy two, but I also spotted some Dracs as well so bought two of those. I thought I'd never see those cigars let alone be able to buy one. Killer day. Now to put them somewhere safe from me smoking them.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Now to put them somewhere safe from me smoking them.
    How about Tennessee?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. good one mustluv, Those cigars are hard to find.. By the way, What's the story with the so called "Spooky- Tickets" in select boxes.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Diesel's arrived today, I will be sparking the first one tommorrow about noon.
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    j0z3r:
    How about Tennessee?
    Well they've gotta be safe from others smoking them too. And how am I supposed to fondle them if they're in Tennessee? :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    mustluvcigars:
    j0z3r:
    How about Tennessee?
    Well they've gotta be safe from others smoking them too. And how am I supposed to fondle them if they're in Tennessee? :)
    well fondling is smoking's ugly little cousin
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    By the way, What's the story with the so called "Spooky- Tickets" in select boxes.

I was wondering the same thing Kas ...
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Yesterday I got my November COTM package. Today I bought a plunger.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    TheShaun:
    .. Hey Shaun, didn't like them.... I am not a member, what were they ?
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I got my Diesels today!! Woohoo!!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    TheShaun:
    really? i was very happy with what we got. Had another of the newest one in there already and loved it.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    TheShaun:
    .. Hey Shaun, didn't like them.... I am not a member, what were they ?
    LOL!!! I literally bought a plunger. Nothing to do with the smokes at all. It was the Rocky Patel torpedo collection, 1961, puro cubano, ITC 10th anni, connecticut, and sun grown. Haven't had any of these and looking forward to trying them!
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    TheShaun:
    really? i was very happy with what we got. Had another of the newest one in there already and loved it.
    See above