Second one:
    Ronson JetLite lighter
    CAO Italia
    CAO Cameroon l'anniversaire
    CAO Brazilia Box Press
    Cohiba
    5 Vegas Miami
    Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Ora 1875 Habana Reserve

Now just to track these fellas down and give thanks where it is due.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I received 2 packages today from 2 guys
    First one:
    Olar Fuerte
    Macanudo Robusto
    Perdomo2 Limited Edition 2008
    Icon
    Mosaico x2

Second one:
    Ronson JetLite lighter
    CAO Italia
    CAO Cameroon l'anniversaire
    CAO Brazilia Box Press
    Cohiba
    5 Vegas Miami
    Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Ora 1875 Habana Reserve

Now just to track these fellas down and give thanks where it is due.
    Oh Jake...that Perdomo is a DELICIOUS stick bro.. Good score.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Fundadores and a 5 pack of the 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I got the two Perdomo Daily Deals from Ccom in the mail today. I can't get enough of those daily deals.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I got a box of the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Fundadores
    Hey buddy. You ever need help smoking those, you just let me know, I'll be there. :)
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I'll be attending a huge event at my local B&M. The event is catered with tons of food and drinks and they claim that more than 20 cigar reps will be there including RP. Last year all cigars were 20 or 25 percent off. If that is the case, I'll be coming home with some Opus and Padron 64's. There is also a raffle to RP's cigar factory and a humidor containing 30 Opus! The whole event is only $5! It's in Atlanta!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    JZ:
    I'll be attending a huge event at my local B&M. The event is catered with tons of food and drinks and they claim that more than 20 cigar reps will be there including RP. Last year all cigars were 20 or 25 percent off. If that is the case, I'll be coming home with some Opus and Padron 64's. There is also a raffle to RP's cigar factory and a humidor containing 30 Opus! The whole event is only $5! It's in Atlanta!
    Well here is what I was able to acquire at the event. Everything was 25% off!

For Me;

1 - Opus X Perfecxion No. 5
    1 - Opus X Fuente Fuente
    1 - RP Olde World Reserve
    1 - Padron 1964
    1 - Nub Conneticut

For the Wife;

2 - CAO Cherry Bombs
    1 - Acid Liquid

For my buddy

1 - 20 County Cherry Humidor
    2 - Makers Mark

In Addition, I received the following cigars free from Various Reps and Raffles;

1 - Arturo Fuente Sungrown
    1 - 601
    1 - Tatuaje
    1 - Punch Gran Puro
    1 - Chateau Real
    1 - Liga Privada #9
    5- Roxor Deluxe (New Cigar being released)
    1 - Romeo Julieta Coffee Mug
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    good score jz
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    JZ:
    JZ:

For Me;

1 - Opus X Fuente Fuente
    1 - Padron 1964
    1 - Nub Conneticut

For the Wife;

2 - CAO Cherry Bombs
    1 - Acid Liquid

For my buddy

2 - Makers Mark

In Addition, I received the following cigars free from Various Reps and Raffles;

1 - 601
    1 - Tatuaje
    1 - Punch Gran Puro
    1 - Chateau Real
    1 - Liga Privada #9
    Nice haul! I wish something like that would come through Dallas.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The big brown truck will be dropping the cheapo humidor/10 stick combo asst and a 10 ct Camacho sampler I found in the clearance section on Tues. I really hit the bargain shopping hard last week.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Stopped by one of my stores today and the GM (who I turned on to CCOM a few months ago) gave me a fiver of Limitada '08s. Niiiice!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won a contest on www.thecigarnut.com and received today:
    A coffin with 3 Punch Uppercuts
    2 Cains
    1 unknown cigar.
  • Options
    Went one my locals B&Ms and picked up two each of the Gurkha Assasin and Evil. Also got two of a never seen or heard of before Tabacos Baez serie H. It has a habano wrapper, hmmm.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    JZ:

For Me;

1 - Opus X Fuente Fuente
    1 - Padron 1964
    1 - Nub Conneticut

For the Wife;

2 - CAO Cherry Bombs
    1 - Acid Liquid

For my buddy

2 - Makers Mark

1 - 601
    1 - Tatuaje
    1 - Punch Gran Puro
    1 - Chateau Real
    1 - Liga Privada #9
    What a mooch!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    My order finally cane in! I got: 2 nub maduros 2 padilla 1932s 2 sol cubano artisans 2 camacho pre-embargos 2 Gurkha black dragons 2 padilla dominus 2 rocky patel 1961s 2 man o war ruination 2 oliva Connecticut 4 cohiba red dots 4 Gurkha beasts 4 graycliff 1666s 4 rocky patel signature series 5 a fernandez signature series A box of cigar.com corojo A cigar jar humidor
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I just picked up my Graycliff himidor, with 20 graycliff 1666 of diff sizes, another 10 Graycliff's and 10 5Vegas relics. Nice addition to my other humidors.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well lets see what i got today ........ 10 DPG blues from the daily deal ...... and 5 Cain F's ....... iam really exited to let these babies get some time my idea is to have a cain on New Years .... and i have 3 Blues that have about 3 months on them now ......... man do i love living in Buffalo ........ CCOM ships my item and it magically appears on my porch the next day ........
  • Options
    w00t got 2 packages in today, one contained la aurora escogidos the other some of the new 5V Triple A. I'm always tempted to smoke OTT! not this time :D
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well, I also went to the same event as JZ and here's what I got:

Box of RP Reniasance - 20 cigars Padron Sampler - 6 cigars what I got free:

Box of Punch Uppercuts (never heard of these, wonder if they're any good)

Romeo y Julietta Gold rimmed coffee mug

2 Tatuaje cigars

1 free cigar from the B&M

all in all, not a bad day.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Diesels that I ordered yesterday morning just arrived. Yeah baby.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yea ....... no more cigar orders till i clear up some real estate .... after yesterdays 15 (10 DPG blues and 5 Cain F's) and todays 10 Diesels came in i am overstuffed and cant pack anymore in ..... thats with 6 sticks in my travel humi for Turkey Day with the fam ......... 3 humis stuffed to the gil ........gotta get my conserva gel so i can get the damn Coolidor going
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    so I got a 1 pound sampler of pipe tobacco today. The bad thing though is, I opdered a pipe about a week before the tobacco and I still don't have the pipe... hopefully it comes soon
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Holy crap...a full pound? You might want to think about getting a bong for that much tobacco. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Holy crap...a full pound? You might want to think about getting a bong for that much tobacco. :)
    haha, I plan on sharing it. Like everything else you buy while in the military, there is always someone who will steal it if you don't willingly share!
  • Options
    I got three La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisels in the Maduro wrapper. I had one of these a while ago and was blown away. It has taken me about 5 months to track down some more! I finaly got them today though :-)
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    ejenne87:
    I got three La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisels in the Maduro wrapper. I had one of these a while ago and was blown away. It has taken me about 5 months to track down some more! I finaly got them today though :-)
    Great sticks!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I had to get in on this weekend's blitz, just too many good sticks at $4/each to pass up. Anxiously awaiting their delivery...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    haha, I plan on sharing it. Like everything else you buy while in the military, there is always someone who will steal it if you don't willingly share!
    You know what they say, there is only 1 theif in the military. Everyone else is just trying to get their sh*t back!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    You know what they say, there is only 1 theif in the military. Everyone else is just trying to get their sh*t back!
    I have never heard a comment as true as this one! It can be a pain in the ass, but it is one of those things that makes it all worth it haha.

I recently got a care package with a TON of cigars in it. There was a 5 pack of Diesel and Padilla Cazadores, some 5 Vegas, R&J... too many to list! I can't wait to dig in to these.
  • Options
    got order of pepin blues...10 with the old band and 10 with the new band...anybody else get the one with the old band?