Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    Brandon, well that would work... lol

Wheelie, that was quick. I've been pondering on getting a box of them 55's as well.... though I have to get a box of something else first. Oh I hate deciding.... Nice haul though.
    Better get on them before they are gone! :-)
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Today I Picked up some Folsom Prison Sticks ( Wraped Locally from imported Dominican Leaf thats Locally dried here in Folsom at DR. Cigar. Had some freinds wanted me to pick them up a few to trade. For an Inexpensive Smoke they are FANTASTIC! Unique Banding. Great Flavor and Aroma... perfect ash ... I am sold for the old stand by for now. Folsom Stick Photobucket
    That's pretty awesome I'm not gonna lie! Much to my disdain, I can't find ANY locally rolled sticks... Any tips?
    move? lol
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Got my Rocky 5 pk sampler that was on the daily deal recently.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I got 4 hours sleep before I went back to work. Does that count? lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A box of Arganese ML3s, and some Pipe tobacco
  • Options
    5 5 vegas triple a, 5 nica libre, and an AWESOME package from ron! Thanks man!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    got my own xmas present from me: 5 JDN Gran Consol 5 MOW Ruination #1 5 La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte Toros 2 Cristobal Robustos 601 Green La Punta Yea for me!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    A bomb from Jozer.. My mail-ma'am said Have a good holiday, and I had to agree. There was a G.A.R which I really like alot, A Pepin Series JJ, another proven winner. A Cusano XLI Sun Grown, the last cigar to make me turn green so I will have to be more careful next time. And two that are new to me. The La Herencia Cubana Oscuro, which I read reviews on and all thing said were good, and a Johnson/ Pepin stick... the Cabaiguan. Reviewed as the best cigar made in America. Now that is a bold statement. Also was a mystery stick that according to Joe promises to be enjoyable.
    Thanks Joe, once again you made my day.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Also was a mystery stick that according to Joe promises to be enjoyable.
    I'd hope so Kas, I mean you've had the cigar before in a longer, skinnier format...ringing any bells here? #1? Smile [:)]
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got a PIF pack today from Tony (alien) and I was blown away with the sticks he sent! There were 10!!! total, all of them I love or have been wanting to try. Thanks a lot Tony!

I also got a F&G pack from Alex Williams today. There were 2 Sol Cubano Maduros that look very tastey and I have been considering ordering a box of these so now I will know if I should or not!

I got my secret santa pass today as well! A great suprise that was! I wasn't expecting that one until after Christmas because of how slow mail is over here now.

Thanks a lot guys! These packs really made my day!

I know a lot of people like to take the tiem to thank the troops for serving, especialy during the holidays and we all appreciate that ALOT! But if you could, take some time out to thank the families of those troops as well. This time of year is always hardest on the families back home knowing that their son/daughter is far away this time of the year. So, if you know someone who has a son or daughter in the Military please take the time to tell them thanks as well. I know my family misses me a lot right now and I would be really appreciative of anyone taking some time to tell them thanks .

Thanks everybody, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Also was a mystery stick that according to Joe promises to be enjoyable.
    I'd hope so Kas, I mean you've had the cigar before in a longer, skinnier format...ringing any bells here? #1? Smile [:)]
    Yup...What name/number is this one going by since I will probably be on the hunt for more once I give this one a burn ?
  • Options
    No number, just a torpedo. Let me know if/when you want more, I can point you in the right direction.
  • Options
    A 5 pack of CAO America Potomac
  • Options
    1 Camacho triple maduro; 5 padilla 1932; 5 nub habano; 2 padilla dominus; 10 DPG Cuban classic; 5 man o war; 2 Gurkha shaggy; 2 Gurkha beauty; 2 Gurkha Titan. I think I'm set! And evan, I hope you got more than just those sol cubano maduros! I think there were 6 or 7 others ;)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    1 Camacho triple maduro; 5 padilla 1932; 5 nub habano; 2 padilla dominus; 10 DPG Cuban classic; 5 man o war; 2 Gurkha shaggy; 2 Gurkha beauty; 2 Gurkha Titan. I think I'm set! And evan, I hope you got more than just those sol cubano maduros! I think there were 6 or 7 others ;)
    There were quite a few more, but you made a great choice with those SC's. I have been thinking about buying a box but I can't remember if I liked them enough. Now I can find out! Thanks a lot brother!
  • Options
    I got myself another present. I found a shop that has some Anejo Sharks for $15.50. I picked up 4 because that was all they would let me. I wanted to buy the rest and they said no. :-( I am going back tomorrow to get more and maybe Sunday too.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Today I received....a bottle of The Glenlivet...A God of Fire & Prometheus Lighter set and a box of Partagas...from my dear wife!!! I am very thankful.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Today I received....a bottle of The Glenlivet...A God of Fire & Prometheus Lighter set and a box of Partagas...from my dear wife!!! I am very thankful.
    Holy Crap! Do you believe in bigamy???? Nice haul buddy!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Macanudo Crystal Tube (for the boss), and I'm going to regret this but two of those new Te-amos.
    The one that got a 90 in CA. (I know it's going to be like a mouthful of ass)
    A couple new flashy lighters the coolest of which is this Jim Beam one.
    And I Finally got my pipe. (Now if I just knew what the hell to do with it)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    And I Finally got my pipe. (Now if I just knew what the hell to do with it)
    Puff, Puff, Pass!
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Picked up a Gurka Black Beauty SE. I'm sure I over paid for it but I had a gift certificate to use so it didn't bother me. Gonna save it for my b-day in march.
  • Options
    I'm wondering what's going to be in the Cigar of the Month Club shipment next week.
  • Options
    Got my Casa Fuegos from Thursday's DD. A steal of a price for a pretty good cigar...I don't think they'll last long.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    After hanging out in Maddy's local B&M..smoking a couple with Maddy himself, I went hog wild in their walk-in. Left with 15 cigar singles(some doubles/triples) including the likes of:

AVO LE08
    Davidoff Millenium
    Davidoff Maduro R
    Litto Gomez Diez
    DPG Blue
    RP Patel Bros
    JDN Antano
    DPG My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Camacho Coyolar Puro

A great haul by my standards, but a better time hangin out at a B&M with another BOTL. Something I don't get to do often enough.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow,great haul...sounds like you and the mad man had a great day! Almost makes me wish I were back in Ohio...almost,but not quite.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Poker Slob:
    Wow,great haul...sounds like you and the mad man had a great day! Almost makes me wish I were back in Ohio...almost,but not quite.
    I'm actually visiting down in the Chesapeake, VA area...back in ohio, at least southeast ohio, we have no real B&Ms that are worth visiting.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Nice, enjoy the ride, i guess im lucky there are b&m's everywhere here ! some goood some bad but I have been making the rounds. Email me your regular e-mail sometime.
  • Options
    Got myself a box of the OpusX Lost City Torpedos.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    rwheelwright:
    Got myself a box of the OpusX Lost City Torpedos.
    Very nice!
  • Options
    A box of Reyes Family Premiers