Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Ooooo organic
    Lol, I didn't really care about that aspect. The chocolaty goodness is what sold me!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I went to a store yesterday looking for some KBS, no luck, but they were having a tasting of Founders Breakfast Stout. Drank more than I should of there and then bought a 4pack really good....no KBS.....sad.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Just a heads up to Lagunitas or IPA fans, I was in Total Wine and More the other day and one of my favorite beers of all time seems to be back for another limited edition run. Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shutdown

Give it a try if you like Lagunitas and/or IPA's, its a great limited edition run.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    chrislolds:
    Just a heads up to Lagunitas or IPA fans, I was in Total Wine and More the other day and one of my favorite beers of all time seems to be back for another limited edition run. Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shutdown

Give it a try if you like Lagunitas and/or IPA's, its a great limited edition run.
    omg, I have to go look for this today at Bevmo. I hope they have it as it sounds good b
  • Options
    james40:
    chrislolds:

omg, I have to go look for this today at Bevmo. I hope they have it as it sounds good b
    You will not be let down, it's a great beer.

I'm a die hard Stone fan, shirts, wallet, belt buckle, all the pint glasses and almost religiously drink Stone beer (favorite being Stone Ruination, I'm a hoppy guy) but I will never pass up the chance to buy the Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shutdown, one of my all time favorites and its a shame its only limited edition in April.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more htf stuff! Im tired! lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    No more htf stuff! Im tired! lol
    No! you do not turn your back on them! NO
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    james40:
    chrislolds:

I'm a die hard Stone fan, shirts, wallet, belt buckle, all the pint glasses and almost religiously drink Stone beer (favorite being Stone Ruination, I'm a hoppy guy) but I will never pass up the chance to buy the Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shutdown, one of my all time favorites and its a shame its only limited edition in April.
    May 14 Stone is hosting a cigar and beer night. I'm going for sure.
  • Options
    james40:
    chrislolds:
    james40:
    chrislolds:

May 14 Stone is hosting a cigar and beer night. I'm going for sure.
    If my wedding wasn't May 15th in Hawaii I'd be going... My fiance didn't think it was an appropriate reason to reschedule the wedding... Haha I didn't realize it was the 14th until after we had the date, was bummed out!
  • Options
    Has anyone had this yet? I love The Lost Abbey beers. This was their latest release. At $15.99 for 12oz (reg production), this noise better be good.
    photo FAB4C1EC-orig.jpg
  • Options
    Nope, never heard of Lost Abbey, but I do like agave
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    A buddy of mine had Agave Maria when he was out in Cali. He said it was amazing. He picked up a bottle, not knowing whether or not it would make it out here. It just hit shelves last week.
  • Options
    Haven't had it but I have had that Prosecco mmmmm
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Has anyone had this yet? I love The Lost Abbey beers. This was their latest release. At $15.99 for 12oz (reg production), this noise better be good.
    photo FAB4C1EC-orig.jpg
    I hope you like tequila. i had a taster on tap last weekend. Very strong tequila.
  • Options
    Well damn. I hate tequila. I didn't think it would be that strong in taste. I guess I'll find out
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Well damn. I hate tequila. I didn't think it would be that strong in taste. I guess I'll find out
    If you don't want to suffer through it DZR you can send it to me for disposal ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    32nd bday is coming on May 19. Thinking about doing some crazy drinking. Got my cigars lined up but the beer I'm still trying to get together. I was planning on doing the last two years of eclipse on the 18th since my two buddies will be over so with them and my wife that might be doable. I want to do another heavy day on the 19th too. Thinking about doing a black tuesday and all the bottled variants along with ba biscotti break and db jesus. Thinking that should round off some liver damage.
  • Options
    i say have a session where you drink as many parabolas as you can til you pass out
  • Options
    jliu:
    i say have a session where you drink as many parabolas as you can til you pass out
    Play Edward 40-hands....lol...
  • Options
    jliu:
    Somehow that's a beer i wouldn't want to drink to pass out.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    32nd bday is coming on May 19. Thinking about doing some crazy drinking. Got my cigars lined up but the beer I'm still trying to get together. I was planning on doing the last two years of eclipse on the 18th since my two buddies will be over so with them and my wife that might be doable. I want to do another heavy day on the 19th too. Thinking about doing a black tuesday and all the bottled variants along with ba biscotti break and db jesus. Thinking that should round off some liver damage.
    I sent you a couple of bottles that are definitely celebratory bottles. And there will be more to come. I promise.
  • Options
    Cool, looking forward to it
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Last night I went beer crazy watching the Avs Wild game. Had a Bruery Rugbrod, New Belgium La Folie, and Rogues Beard Beer. Oh also some Stillwater Classique. Great stuff in a can.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Not a bad line up
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Bruery was dang good. La Folie is always amazing. Beard beer.....it was just eh. Couldnt really taste any wild yeast strains in it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    I ice distilled some Bourbon County last night and tried it. Pretty amazing. It's a rich, super concentrated, sweet, boozy version of BC. Not surprisingly, it's very cordial-like.

Squirrel, your box should be landing tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Agreed. Bruery was dang good. La Folie is always amazing. Beard beer.....it was just eh. Couldnt really taste any wild yeast strains in it.

I say I'll drink anything but I draw the line at beard beer, that's pretty effin disgusting.
    Rob, much respect for sacrificing a BCBS to the The ice distillation gods! That works great with cider too!
  • Options
    This was my first time ice distilling anything and it turned out amazing. I have some BC at home and will be doing this with more of it. I'll probably experiment with a big barleywine and an old ale as well. Gonna bottle a few of them up, cap em and set them in the cellar to age a few years to see how it evolves.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo C8CED4ED-7E94-483A-A45C-1E297B50CBE0.jpgThis oughta get me through the weekend...
  • Options
    Thirsty??
    One God, One Truth