Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picked up a six of thses one the way home. Finished them before dinner was done.kinda of light and citrusy. oculto photo Oculto_0_zpsb2njyl7d.png
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, when I got home from work there were many Labatt in my fridge.....now there's only 2. And I don't have anymore of that root beer either. FML

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    On to a 2013 Goose Island Matilda.

Fine choice. I'm a big fan of the Matilda. I drink a lot of Goose Island's Belgians in the summer.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this on Wednesday night and LOVED it, thanks Doug D Fresh!!!

Had this last night with dinner at Ma and Pops' place, really enjoyed and quite good.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oh my this is one killer damn stout!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    And this one rocks too wow, honestly couldn't say which I liked better this or the Wake Up Dead. The Wake up Dead is a bit richer and more flavorful but this has such smooth drinkability and a bit of citrus lemon on the finish that components and offsets the normal porter sweetness remarkably well!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been buying up all the beers this weekend

picked up a "make your own" 6-er at world market, was feeling adventurous and wife was with me so grabbed some funky ones.
    lot's of "flavored" beers so they may end up being turds but who knows ..... vanilla java been porter, cherry stout, some mexican beer with hot chilis in it, blueberry ipa, don't remember the other 2. and a bomber of dogfish head that's brewed with pomegranites & honey.
    not my normal type of stuff --- but wifey seemed interested in some of them and figured these would be worth a shot now that warmer temps are here.

also, you know i had to grab another 6-er of this cash/money root beer when i was at the grocery. damn this stuff is like candy. they only had like 3 cases on the floor, debated getting a hole case but figured that might be a little much lol.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Its a good day tater, getting my practice in for tomorrow lol ;)

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I going to die?
    photo IMG_20150315_160502.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Am I going to die?
    photo IMG_20150315_160502.jpg
    Yes.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Found out I dislike Belgian style wheat beer.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Found out I dislike Belgian style wheat beer.
    You're just talking out the side of your mouth.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Almost too light for me. Think it was called Hoegaaden. Just didnt like it. Yeah, I cant seem to rotate the pic.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    nice Widmer does some good stuff ;)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The wife just booked us a two night trip to Lewes, Delaware in a couple weeks. Staying at the Dogfish Inn and touring the Dogfish Head Brewery. Should be fun. I'll try and post some pics.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The wife just booked us a two night trip to Lewes, Delaware in a couple weeks. Staying at the Dogfish Inn and touring the Dogfish Head Brewery. Should be fun. I'll try and post some pics.
    That sounds so cool Andy! Hope you guys have a great time and enjoy some great brews, can't wait to see the pics :)
  • Options
    Avant-garde
    photo IMG_20150321_133032.jpg
    photo IMG_20150322_093145.jpg

photo IMG_20150321_153017.jpg
  • Options
    Nice Daniel-San those are looking like some mighty fine brews and a LOVE those Padron 1926 smokes so so rich and delish! I had this brew that Zach sent me the other day and I also had a Lefthand Wake Up Dead Nitro Russian Imoerial Stout (not pictured but 10.2% ABV).

• Options
    Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy Goose Island's Belgians? Lol image
  • Options
    Very nice Tony!
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150327_172930.jpg
    photo IMG_20150327_182355.jpg
  • Options
    Holy Balls! ..... Barf!
    photo IMG_20150329_180753.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I love sours!
  • Options
    Over the weekend, I was herfing down at Roman's place. Somehow, the topic of KBS came up. I mentioned that I planned on trying to pick some up again this year. The past couple years it was released in early April and I just assumed that was the case again this year. Then I get the bombshell that it was released two or three weeks ago. Doh! I thought for sure I totally missed the boat this year, but decided to stop by my shop and just make sure. Lo and behold, he still had six bottles left. Woot woot!!! It's not as many as I had hoped for, but my wallet was happier with me this year. On a less exciting note, I picked up a sixer of Atwater Cherry Stout as well.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150327_172930.jpg
    photo IMG_20150327_182355.jpg
    That sriracha looks like a must-try (as I eat my dinner at work drowned in the real stuff from my Sriracha 2 Go keychain). I just came on here to say I want a beer. Don't much care what kind. But I drank myself out and don't want to buy more since I move on Thursday. Might actually have to go to a bar.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Over the weekend, I was herfing down at Roman's place. Somehow, the topic of KBS came up. I mentioned that I planned on trying to pick some up again this year. The past couple years it was released in early April and I just assumed that was the case again this year. Then I get the bombshell that it was released two or three weeks ago. Doh! I thought for sure I totally missed the boat this year, but decided to stop by my shop and just make sure. Lo and behold, he still had six bottles left. Woot woot!!! It's not as many as I had hoped for, but my wallet was happier with me this year. On a less exciting note, I picked up a sixer of Atwater Cherry Stout as well.
    nice score! the good thing is, there are so many good ba coffee stouts out there. but of course kbs is one of the best!
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150402_191606.jpg
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150402_191606.jpg
    YUM YUM son..........
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150405_190336.jpg
    photo IMG_20150405_165515.jpg