Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Dang, haven't been in this thread recently. Forgive my late comments :)
    danielzreyes:
    Not to sound like a d*ck ****
    Is this a Matthew McConaughey reference???
    jgibv:
    was at a new beer store the other day and was pretty excited to find this one....
    AVOID

(the bottle's badass though)

Totally agree.
    Yes Mr. Schaaf (like off). Yes it is. "what the f*ck is a d*ck ****?"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150215_152041.jpg
    DZR, another good beer to mix with the Wells Banana Bread beer, just need to figure out the ratio.
  • Options
    Interesting, Todd. This has so much peanutbutter milkshake flavor that I didn't think you can add to it. Horchata is next on my list.
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Interesting, Todd. This has so much peanutbutter milkshake flavor that I didn't think you can add to it. Horchata is next on my list.
    That how now hit my must try list. Anything peanut butter and I'm game.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    The Horchata is really good too.
    Trust me on the Banana Bread addition. I had it at Slater's 50/50 restaurant and it is really good. And by the way, I have I steered you wrong on beer yet? Come on now, you're dealing with a professional here :):):):)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150215_152041.jpg
    DZR, another good beer to mix with the Wells Banana Bread beer, just need to figure out the ratio.
    Isn't a belching beaver a ***??? Not sure I'd want to drink that beer.... Lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Picked up a couple six packs of new Du Claw collaborations, Cigar City Brewing and Cafe Racer ****.

Moon Gun
    photo 97FDE0F3-AC91-4CA3-8722-237C6F086DB8_zpsyrkqe7e6.jpg
    865cc
    photo 1ED9B396-8E74-4BAE-99DA-3DFE6DDD57F9_zpsdakvfnsw.jpg
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    The Horchata is really good too.
    Trust me on the Banana Bread addition. I had it at Slater's 50/50 restaurant and it is really good. And by the way, I have I steered you wrong on beer yet? Come on now, you're dealing with a professional here :):):):)
    tru dat
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    was at a new beer store the other day and was pretty excited to find this one....
    remembered hearing about it a while back but had never seen it in stores....figured what the heck and grabbed a bottle.

cracked it open last night to share with a buddy and EWW FFFF GROSS TURDS NOO

it was like a combo of skunked heiniken & stale old milwaukee.....
    this might have surpassed the rogue voodoo donut as "worst beer i've ever tasted"....

i'm assuming it hadn't been stored properly and had gotten skunked because it was straight up nasty.

AVOID

(the bottle's badass though)

Guessing we should run to the hills from this one...... rimshot
  • Options
    Had these two brews two nights back, both were very very good.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Had an outstanding brew from Doug last night, a 3 Floyds Ale that was delish thanks bro!!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did a little shopping (costco ftw) for upcoming guys trip this weekend......

192 cans ..... i'm wondering if that'll be enough......

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:

Thanks Gibby, there's not enough Clorox made to get me to unsee that pictures.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:

Thanks Gibby, there's not enough Clorox made to get me to unsee that pictures.
    Lmao. If you want I can save you a couple & send them your way to sample ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I mean it can't be any worse than that POS iron maiden beer I tried.....ick

As you can probably guess, we decided to go with "quantity over quality"

• Options
    jgibv:
    Lmao. If you want I can save you a couple & send them your way to sample ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

You only have 192 cans so I wouldn't want you to run short so whatever you wanted to save and send just drink 'em yourself but think of me while you're doing it. And no drunk texting me either, lol
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sierra Nevada Porter. Pretty tasty stuff.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:

You only have 192 cans so I wouldn't want you to run short so whatever you wanted to save and send just drink 'em yourself but think of me while you're doing it. And no drunk texting me either, lol
    Lmao this is hilarious
  • Options
    This one as really good. The wife had more than half... I should divorce her. Oh and the cheese was epicness
    photo IMG_20150220_171751.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 751ABBDC-DD46-441A-AB95-07AB0DE8E70F_zpsraqzrarw.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    This one as really good. The wife had more than half... I should divorce her. Oh and the cheese was epicness
    photo IMG_20150220_171751.jpg
    Frankie!!!!!! also aweosme beer and cheese :)
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    How was it?
  • Options
    Yum, yum, Yum...........too bad I only got a 6 pack

• Options
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:

the kirkland was awful....
    ......i'd rather drink natty.

0/10 would not recommend

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Winning!
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150225_201505.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    How was it?
    It was good, but not worth the price.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiner White Wing Belgian White.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Not your fathers root beer....holy f this Shizz is good. 5.9% and tastes exactly like root beer....tasty. Could see this being dangerous goes down too smooth

• Options
    Many bottles of Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA.......................................