Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very relaxing!! I'm a noob to beers, but this was great IMHO!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Very relaxing!! I'm a noob to beers, but this was great IMHO!!!
    Looks great Steve, congrats and myself as well as many others all have a soft spot for barrel aged beers. Love the flavor and glad you are enjoying bro, thanks for sharing the pic sweet ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #dessert #sweettreat

#cbj #pregame

#cbj #gametime #winplease #getcrunk #socks #woofdog

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised how much I liked that Banana Bread beer. I think I need to add it to my beer grocery list.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    CharlieHeis:
    I was surprised how much I liked that Banana Bread beer. I think I need to add it to my beer grocery list.
    Guy who works at one of the liquor stores I go to told me to mix 50 / 50 that Banana Bread Beer and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. Tried it, thought it was pretty good.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    CharlieHeis:
    Guy who works at one of the liquor stores I go to told me to mix 50 / 50 that Banana Bread Beer and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. Tried it, thought it was pretty good.
    yes banana bread beer is delish but gotta be in the right mood for it. not something i could drink everyday.

and i've heard of the banana bread + chocolate stout before but never tried it....like them both separately. will have to give it a shot soon.

with lunch this afternoon had a weasel boy brewery (zanesville oh) imperial black ipa & temperance row brewery (westerville oh) nitro winter warmer .... both were decent, but nothing memorable. neither one left me wanting more.....

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    CharlieHeis:
    I learned this trick awhile back from our ol buddy bandyt09.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo E3847172-DF90-47BB-9B84-0F7D234F9AF8.jpgThe 2015 Sucaba is on the street!
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150130_171510.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150130_171510.jpg
    What'd you think? Picked these up today.
    photo B9FB0D09-78A6-4902-BCD0-AD8750F9DB2D_zpsuf5vy4yt.jpg
  • Options
    I didnt dig that bitter bite up front but the finish was really really good
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: Is that Dragon's Milk brew I see in a lot of the pictures a regional beer or can you find it all over the states?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    photo E3847172-DF90-47BB-9B84-0F7D234F9AF8.jpgThe 2015 Sucaba is on the street!
    Very very nice Vinny!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Party tonight!
    photo D2359CBB-A270-47BC-854C-F66AE8B48585_zpstn3o2gsi.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!
    That takes me back. Loved those in grenade format.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

Good lord. Mickey's Big Mouths.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

I once heard the taste of those described as what you'd get if you took a horse blanket that had been used hard and put away wet then squeezed into the bottle.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

I once heard the taste of those described as what you'd get if you took a horse blanket that had been used hard and put away wet then squeezed into the bottle.
    lol, friend of mine brought that over as a throwback joke last night. Believe me when I say this I had many a great night with some Mickeys big mouths.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Did you pour some for your homies?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Did you pour some for your homies?
    damn it, I knew I forgot something
  • Options
    Anyone else catch the Budweiser commercial making fun of craft beer during the Superbowl?
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone else catch the Budweiser commercial making fun of craft beer during the Superbowl?
    Yep. Not quite sure I understand the strategy as InBev has bought quite a few craft breweries
  • Options
    Fantastic one, grabbed it purely because it said hop and Molotov Cocktail on it, turns out to be a great brew with a very clean and balanced hop and a sweet malt balance with oddly enough a raspberry finish note. Also clocks in at 13% ABV hehehe

• Options
    wife's trying to tell me that tall boy cans count as 2 beers, not 1....wth?

i always thought 1 can = 1 beer, regardless of size.

maybe she's onto something since my head always hurts the morning after drinking tall boys....lol

• Options
    jgibv:

maybe she's onto something since my head always hurts the morning after drinking tall boys....lol
    I think you are in the right here John, one beer is one beer regardless of how big the bottle or can is ;)
  • Options
    Had this last night was outstanding! My first foray into Laguintas and I'm a believer already, certainly won't be my last!

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I saw that. I didnt think they were making fun of craft beer. I thought they were poking a little fun at the beer snobs. And we all know that a few of those snobs go around slamming bud and anyone who drinks bud. I thought it was amusing. What's your take on it?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

I think you are in the right here John, one beer is one beer regardless of how big the bottle or can is ;)
    Sooooooooo,......... A keg is one beer then? Right?
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I saw that. I didnt think they were making fun of craft beer. I thought they were poking a little fun at the beer snobs. And we all know that a few of those snobs go around slamming bud and anyone who drinks bud. I thought it was amusing. What's your take on it?
    I felt that they were bashing on both craft beer and also craft beer enthusiasts. I want to dissect some pumkin peach ale and fuss about it later.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Sooooooooo,......... A keg is one beer then? Right?
    Hmm....yeah, I can dig it ;-)