Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Not your fathers root beer....holy f this Shizz is good. 5.9% and tastes exactly like root beer....tasty. Could see this being dangerous goes down too smooth
    Never heard of it but now I want some, love root beer already but add in something that will put a bit of alky in my blood and I'm a happy drunk :) Thanks for the heads up John will check around and see if I can find some.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Not your fathers root beer....holy f this Shizz is good. 5.9% and tastes exactly like root beer....tasty. Could see this being dangerous goes down too smooth
    Never heard of it but now I want some, love root beer already but add in something that will put a bit of alky in my blood and I'm a happy drunk :) Thanks for the heads up John will check around and see if I can find some.
    From "small town brewery" out of IL....first I've seen it here in OH but supposedly we've had it since last thanksgiving-ish. Look them up, from what I read they were mostly "local to Chicago area" and did a 10% abv kegs only version....but have since come up with the 5.9 formula & focusing on bottling & doing wider distribution now. ~$10/6-pack but worth it....if you can't find any LMK I'll send some, will be going back to get more (the 1 sixer I got will be gone by tomorrow guaranteed lol)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually thought this beer was rootbeer
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    From "small town brewery" out of IL....first I've seen it here in OH but supposedly we've had it since last thanksgiving-ish. Look them up, from what I read they were mostly "local to Chicago area" and did a 10% abv kegs only version....but have since come up with the 5.9 formula & focusing on bottling & doing wider distribution now. ~$10/6-pack but worth it....if you can't find any LMK I'll send some, will be going back to get more (the 1 sixer I got will be gone by tomorrow guaranteed lol)
    Supposedly a liquor store about 35 miles from me carries it. Need to get some. If I do @DZR............................
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I actually thought this beer was rootbeer
    soooo good

And @ todd....buy extras, trust me. If you like root beer you will love it..... it goes down like water....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Mannnnn. I love me some rootbeer (if you follow me on IG you'd know)
  • Options
    photo IMG_20150227_193732.jpg
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    There is a store 1.6 miles from my house that the website states carries the Not your Fathers Root Beer, Beer I am going tomorrow to check this out. I know the owner and will MAKE HIM get this beer into his store if it is not there.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valentines day gift from the wife. Chocolate Cherry Imperial Milk Stout. Better than it sounds
  • Options
    Double Tap
  • Options
    Triple Tap
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....how many have you had...? 3 Posts....?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Supposedly a liquor store about 35 miles from me carries it. Need to get some. If I do @DZR............................
    Awesome thanks for the info John will check that out for sure! No need to ship though I'm aure I can find some but thanks for the thought!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Beer, 3rd page ? Wife's throwing a surprise party for me. More in the fridge. Anyone in the area feel free to stop by.
    photo 5932CB69-2832-4236-B72E-327EA81E8F85_zpscbjgcy7t.jpg
    photo 2CA7AE1A-A097-4B97-81C5-51A8BD71E12A_zpsyizfbbnm.jpg
    photo 03412122-B74C-4CA0-ACF5-A4DFE28D80C6_zpsan9mmbq4.jpg
    photo D3563FB8-27D4-4DD9-ADA2-0653E01D0240_zps5ehcehen.jpg
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hang on, I can be there in 12 hours or so. If I dont get lost. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Congrats Andy awesome!!!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had too tease Randy today. image
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Had too tease Randy today. image
    Damn that's overpriced!
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Very nice, saw that at the store may need to check it out.
  • Options
    photo PhotoGrid_1426116734837.jpg
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    That looks amazing.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    danielzreyes:
    That looks amazing.
    Looks like a great time had by all, very cool thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    For those that aren't on Untappd.

Fresh Troegs Nugget Nectar. So fricking delicious.

• Options
    On to a 2013 Goose Island Matilda.

• Options
    Finally tried the Ballaspoint Grapefruit Sculpin IPA, fuuuuuuuuuuudge it's good
    photo IMG_20150312_124202.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

yum! I lover dat beeah.
  • Options
    jliu:
    bandyt09:

yum! I lover dat beeah.
    I had that in Chicago 2013 when James Thanatos, Curt and Jerm and I went to that crazy good steak restraunt Friday night, remember it being outstanding and wishing I could find it in my neck of the woods. Great choice Todd!