Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear drinking beer out of a sippy cup is bad news.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll be doing it soon enough Patrick :) Gets you drunk faster :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody said I should get this, so I did. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this one is better than Pumking IMO.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corona Extra - always a good lager
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I scored one of those blind pigs from a liquor store down here. Daughters boyfriend drank it. I'm making a trip up to RR next year to score some. 

Whats your our take on it?
  • Options
    james40 said:
    I scored one of those blind pigs from a liquor store down here. Daughters boyfriend drank it. I'm making a trip up to RR next year to score some. 

Whats your our take on it?
    It taste like a mellow version of Pliny.  Makes sense since Pliny the elder is IIPA and blind pig is IPA.  Now I gotta try Pliny the Younger IIIPA. 
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow is International stout day. Just a friendly reminder if you needed an excuse to have a beer on a Thursday. 
  • Options
    I had a Stone Concrete and coffee stout. Yummy. 
  • Options
    Happy International Stout Day! 
  • Options
    Happy International Stout Day! 
    hmm, something looks a little "off" with that label.....but i can't quite put my finger on it. 

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying this apple ale from Wasatch, while listening to 80's tunes down in my chilly basement
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Sawaaaa
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a couple Founders dirty bastards in my new favorite coozie. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I've actually had that and it's good.
  • Options
    i'll be on the hunt for great lakes ohio city oatmeal stout bottles and oskar blues death by coconut cans this weekend ....

wish me luck

• Options
    jgibv said:
    i'll be on the hunt for great lakes ohio city oatmeal stout bottles and oskar blues death by coconut cans this weekend ....

wish me luck

Good luck man, that Oat Stout sounds delicious. I've read on untappd reviews that the BBA 1050 is amazing. 1050 by itself is delicious...
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

wish me luck
    I have a few bottles of the oatmeal stout sitting at home.  It is a damn good stout.  My son (6 years old) was with me in the grocery store and he likes to go to the beer section because of the cooler.  As we left the walk in he picks up a six pack and says, "Buy this one.  It is one of my favorites."  So I bought it on his recommendation.  I still have questions about how that is one of his favorites at 6 years old, but he was spot on with it being a good beer.
  • Options
    @danielzreyes said this beer would expire soon so I had to drink it.

pretty damn good.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shizzy

• Options
    StormBrain by Storm. 
  • Options
    I love this beer....

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

wish me luck

good stuff.  
  • Options
    Bobbo2009 said:
    jgibv said:

wish me luck
    I have a few bottles of the oatmeal stout sitting at home.  It is a damn good stout.  My son (6 years old) was with me in the grocery store and he likes to go to the beer section because of the cooler.  As we left the walk in he picks up a six pack and says, "Buy this one.  It is one of my favorites."  So I bought it on his recommendation.  I still have questions about how that is one of his favorites at 6 years old, but he was spot on with it being a good beer.
    hahah that's awesome.  yes you better question him about it.
    if he likes the beer i'm sure he'd love the "oatmeal stout cream pie cookes" recipe on the GLBC website.....https://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/node/1199 sounds absolutely delicious.

no luck tracking down the beer yet, my 2 regular spots still have Nosferatu on the shelves.  got a couple other spots i need to check out.

• Options
    Bomb sauce!
  • Options
    Bahamut