Home Non Cigar Related

Beer

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revolution's Anti Hero IPA. Those on Untapped send me a friend request. Same user name as here.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Stone Suede Imperial Porter.
    edited January 2016
    Fistmas Holiday Ale by Revolution

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Loving this Milk Stout! The left hand brewing co. makes great beer!

Post edited by CvilleE on
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Cal herf
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    From the Gang War, @jliu

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had ^ this last Saturday, very good (in my opinion).
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    test 
    SleevePlz said:
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    JSaint:
    Drinking a Bells Expedition Stout.
    How was it? I almost picked up a pack of it on my last beer run, but ran out of hands. Probably gonna go back for it to enjoy over the holiday.
    just so you know... it ages well. i had a bottle with 2 years cellar age on it and it was fantastic.
    Nice. Maybe I'll pick it up for next year's holidays!
    Lol, I had to go back to Nov '14 to find this post. I took Matt's advice and am just now drinking the six pack I stashed away. Might have to go back and put a couple more sixers away for next winter.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this one the other day. Malty goodness

Dont mind the dish towel, it is covering Tupperware recharging some Bovedas, and as well as an apothecary jar, and other messy kitchen accouterments

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too early..... I think not.image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Yes sir
    Usaf06 said:
    Too early..... I think not.image

Looks good. How was it?
    It was fantastic James. I liked it better than the left hand milk stout
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Wow, I think the left hand is pretty good. I especially like their wake up dead nitro. 
    Oh I like the left hand also (that sounds bad), but in comparison, I like the Maven better. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than the Left Hand.  Now I need to find some
    It's a Florida beer so not sure on the distribution.  But total wine is where I got it.
    -- Winston Churchill

If you guys can't find it give me a count and I can pick up some 6ers and ship em. @james40 @rsherman24
    -- Winston Churchill

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    It's a Florida beer so not sure on the distribution.  But total wine is where I got it.
    If its better than than Left Hand then I must try it. Just checked with my local total wine and they don't carry it!!
    well i guess your a lucky man then since you will be here soon
    -- Winston Churchill

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very soon! Looking forward to hangin with you again bro!
    Usaf06 said:
    If you guys can't find it give me a count and I can pick up some 6ers and ship em. @james40 @rsherman24
    Thank you for the generous offer. We can workout the trade in a PM but I'll have to defer for a couple of weeks if that's cool! Thanks Nick!!
    Lagunita Imperial Pils
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Lagunita Imperial Pils
    Great beer! But I gotta say I like the IPA more.
    How do make this text turn upside down?
    I am trying to be an IPA guy, but my palate sure is taking its time about it!
    jarubla said:
    I am trying to be an IPA guy, but my palate sure is taking its time about it!
    It took me close to 2 years to "become" an IPA guy,  now it's out of control. If you can get ahold of some Midwest IPAs it'll help acclimate your palate to the hops as they are very well balanced.
    Sophimosas tonight.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I tried out Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp Tropical IPA, first of a case I picked up at Costco. A nice beer, but not a good match for a OLIVA SERIE V MADURO DIADEMA smoked on the vHerf. After the smoke cleared, I came in and cracked my last Anderson Valley blood orange Gose sour ale, another fine beer if you like sours. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )