Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOOD AF

& puttin that vitamix to good use...pina colada ftw

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    "Gumption" Woodchuck Hard Apple cider.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a few on the porch with my better half
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look good.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are tasty @Yakster, both highly recommended
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to say these are bombs, but in the real world, trades going out today.

Enjoy gentlemen!!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like the sound of shattered glass in a foggy FRB!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a beer and doing a little packing.image
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Finished the case of Woodchuck Hard Apple cider with a Annie Smith green tart apple cider.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    So, my Wife's going to the BottleRock Festival in Santa Rosa and I can't even get a promise to pick up a case of Pliny the Elder while she's there... where's the justice in that?   :'(

I have to work on her.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc That B.O.R.I.S. I have been looking for.  Any chance your source has more?  Also let me know how that Walk Off Tribel is.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Noice!
  • Options
    @peter4jc That B.O.R.I.S. I have been looking for.  Any chance your source has more?  Also let me know how that Walk Off Tribel is.
    I don't understand B.O.R.I.S.

I like most beers from MKE Brewing, but bought that one just for the name.  Walk Off Tripel... one of those times when you say, "I wish I had thought of that."
  • Options
    The Hoppin Frog beer.  Or is the Oatmeal the D.O.R.I.S.?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Figured if I want @CharlieHeis to be my friend, I better step it up a notch...

Looks great!
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me thirty  ;)
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I know what I am going to do tonight.
  • Options
    The Hoppin Frog beer.  Or is the Oatmeal the D.O.R.I.S.?
    Yes, the label reads B.O.R.I.S the Crusher / Oatmeal Imperial Stout.  Woodmans had plenty of it, at $8.99, along with all the other Hoppin' Frog beers.
  • Options
    I'm stopping at my Woodman's since I'm out by it right now at a closing.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Figured if I want @CharlieHeis to be my friend, I better step it up a notch...

That Wake Up Dead Nitro is from my hometown and is one of the top 3 beers to come out of colorado (IMHO at least), and that Westmalle Trappist Tripel is one of the best examples of what a great belgian triple is all about, that or the Rochefort is my fav of those. Great pick ups Peter, enjoy :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Nice lineup @peter4jc!
  • Options
    No B.O.R.I.S. at My woodmans but they were going to check into getting me a case if their distributor carries it.

I go suckered into buying a few while I was there though. 

Hopping Frog Silk Porter
    Rogue Chocolate Stout
    Ballast Point Victory at Sea
    La Trappe Tripel
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    G'town's not that far...

Or, maybe I'll pick some up for you and you slather up some ribs and a brisket... ;)
  • Options
    I like the way you think :)  Let me see what woodman's finds out for their supplier.  If its a no go then I think some ribs and brisket can be in order.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No B.O.R.I.S. at My woodmans but they were going to check into getting me a case if their distributor carries it.

I go suckered into buying a few while I was there though. 

Hopping Frog Silk Porter
    Rogue Chocolate Stout
    Ballast Point Victory at Sea
    La Trappe Tripel
    That victory at sea is my favorite porter.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Late breakfast.image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I keep hearing (here mainly) for years about how good Founders is, but I can't find them or Three Floyds stuff out here. At least I can locate Pliney every 3-6 weeks. How was that one Charloe, was it a coffee brown? Kinda guessing due to Sumatra in the name 

Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Yes Brett, a lot of coffee flavor. I don't even drink coffee and I think it's delicious. We have only had Founders here since last fall. Their Breakfast Stout and Porter are outstanding.