Home Non Cigar Related

Beer

Comments

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Mosaic IPA.....fruity and delicious at 9.6% abv.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way back early in this thread I stated how I hate all beer. Well I tried various things and I seem to like stouts. Been sampling various things and I like what Southern Tier has to offer and a semi local place called Mothers. They have a coffe stout called Winter Grind that is amazing IMO. Love that Dragon's Milk too. Great stuff. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

How was it Ro?  Sounds interesting
    Was recently released here in CO as well and it's very good, definitely buy it again. Great pick up and choice Ro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Devil Anse ipa
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just can't quit you jackie o's

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    I met @Jetmech_63 on the vherf a while ago and made the mistake of mentioning I could not get Nuckin Futz porter here. Vinny has been inhaling some exhaust fumes! Amazing selection brother! Thank You! image
    Vinny is a GREAT guy, congrats thats some awesome booze!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's bev
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, I have to stop drinking beer for awhile. For the last month after just a few beers my uvula has been getting very sore and starting to swell up. As I have been a beer drinker since early high school this sucks.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, I have to stop drinking beer for awhile. For the last month after just a few beers my uvula has been getting very sore and starting to swell up. As I have been a beer drinker since early high school this sucks.
    That means you have more time for bourbon. Ill see you in that thread.  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:

Never been able to drink that stuff. Have to stick with gin, tequila and wine.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch, gin, tequila, and wine sounds like a deadly mix.   :D
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

I do like wine with a cigar, but never liked how wine or tequila paired.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    Usaf06 said:

I do like wine with a cigar, but never liked how wine or tequila paired.

We will have to get on vherf and while you eat another pepper I will show you well they pair together.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if Europe is on the Metric system, why do they still call a glass of beer a pint?

Yeah, I'm bored.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the UK.  They'll never be a part of Europe.

I'm bored too.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    I think this is a sign telling me to suck it up

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

That looks delicious... 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    BudLight4dayzzzzz

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    jgibv said:
    BudLight4dayzzzzz

wtf @Usaf06 ?!??? 
    a disagree?!??? 

you must be a coors light kinda guy  :D:D

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lucky Dog!!

That stuff is extinct here.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take two bottles, you still have my address?  Thank you in advance!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Picked a few bottles of these today.image
    -- Winston Churchill

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can drink for another 2+ weeks but have these waiting for me when I can.

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone can get this, you HAVE to try it! I picked it up out of curiosity with a bunch of other singles I wanted to try. Amazing color and tastes just like red velvet cake. Even has the butter cream frosting aftertaste. Not something I would drink every day but definitely the surprise beer of the year for me. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.