Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to a specialty ice cream place once and the flavor of the day was Guinness ice cream. Bought a pint, took it home and made a Guinness milkshake. It was awesome!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Coors passed away yesterday at 102 years of age..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Holy cats, I can’t even imagine being alive that long and seeing just how much the world changed in your lifetime. From when he was a boy until the end it must have truly seemed like an entirely new world and that it was almost like the Jetsons to him. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yummy  lunchin
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dontcha know it's stout season? Where's your love for the dark side?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Dontcha know it's stout season? Where's your love for the dark side?
    Don't you know it's shorts and talk weather where I live... lol not a HUGE stout fan and as you can see local brews don't have many.  I do really like that Modern Times/Mason Ale Works colab The Great Tim Horton's Ghost..YUMMM

Shorts & tank weather*** I mean we can talk too I guess lol
  • Options
    I've already had snow on the ground. I feel like a bear trying to pile on calories for hibernation. My biological imperative says I need the biggest baddest barrel aged monstrosities I can find
  • Options
    I've already had snow on the ground. I feel like a bear trying to pile on calories for hibernation. My biological imperative says I need the biggest baddest barrel aged monstrosities I can find
    Hahaha. I'll keep posting my goodnees, dinne dark carb-O-liciosness might sneak in there
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First beer in two weeks since I’ve been sick and this cold has been hanging on. Still have a bit of the tail end of it but the beer tastes good at least so I count it as a win. This is a great marzen for sure. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Trish said:

Peanut Butter Milk Stout...
    Now I need to try the Mexican Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout, both from Belching Beaver of course 😉
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Peanut Butter Milk Stout...
    Now I need to try the Mexican Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout, both from Belching Beaver of course 😉
    Yes you do. Yum.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are beer prices coming down?
    After reading about beer sales tanking due to pot being made legal in so many places I am a bit curious.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Are beer prices coming down?
    After reading about beer sales tanking due to pot being made legal in so many places I am a bit curious.
    Not in Indiana 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only shity beer is going down, real beer is same.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yep no change in my breweries. Adi does that mean the pot infused beer will be triple the amount?  Lol
  • Options
    Please go back for me, PayPal on the ready.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    If you can convince my wife, I'll try to go back. Who do you think imposed the limit?
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the before picture. Are the other Tallgrass beers good? The 8 bit or Velvet Rooster. My son bought all 4 BS and 1 each of the other 2

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Now I have to drive 150 mile each way to pick it up... or wait till he comes home for Thanksgiving

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'm thankful for... The tall grass"
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

This is the before picture. Are the other Tallgrass beers good? The 8 bit or Velvet Rooster. My son bought all 4 BS and 1 each of the other 2
    The 8 Bit is a very good pale ale and I haven't had the Rooster. Nice pickups.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Holy crap, you get a case you get a case you get a case
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    All for patrick!  Don't worry I will bring some to the herf in Chicago.  Also CBS is currently shipping and will go on sale Friday.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Holy crap, you get a case you get a case you get a case
    Never too early to stock up for the Milwaukee herf