Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stafford vs the World II -- Final Standings

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that stupid defensive holding when we had them 3 and out and then the go an march down the field to score the TD. Brad Jones sucks, he did the same crap last year.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Updated first post with week 1 results. So far, so good. Megatron still looks unstoppable.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After Week 1 all I can say is I love buying cigars for Tony.....................When you bet on a dog you usually get fleas.
  • Options
    Week 2 in the books. At least I can count on Stafford to air it out a little, especially in a loss......
  • Options
    Week 3 in the books. Still pretty tight all around. Looking for a big game next week against the mighty Jets!!!!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still grumbling that Jim got Luck...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good thing I didn't play with Rivers. I almost did but remembered how well Stafford did last year.
  • Options
    hopefully i have 500 post by next season... although being a jet fan living in miami i dont think theres any way i can root for them
  • Options
    Check this out -- Linky That's right, Stafford's career passing yards per game is the highest OF ALL TIME!!!!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Check this out -- Linky That's right, Stafford's career passing yards per game is the highest OF ALL TIME!!!!
    There's something very wrong with that link...no Luck. I believe his average is in the 260's and should put him around fourth. There's no way Vick has a higher career passing yards than Andrew.

My bad, he doesn't meet the 1500 attempt threshold, yet. He's only at 1364.

But, hey, Stafford can have this stat.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did Stafford shape up this week?
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I'll update the first post later tonight when I get home from work and can do the work from a computer instead of my phone. Stafford didn't have a great game, though. I imagine he dropped off the pace a little bit.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Eulogy:
    I'll update the first post later tonight when I get home from work and can do the work from a computer instead of my phone. Stafford didn't have a great game, though. I imagine he dropped off the pace a little bit.
    Yes, yes he did :-)
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    Just a quick update to let everyone know that Mr. Stafford is currently ranked 8th in passing yards right now. I think this may be the reason there are no updates as the teacher man has nothing to update on his boy.

He could just be busy too....................
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    how did that happen? How can jim be a seahawks fan and an Indy fan?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Just a quick update to let everyone know that Mr. Stafford is currently ranked 8th in passing yards right now. I think this may be the reason there are no updates as the teacher man has nothing to update on his boy.

He could just be busy too....................
    Yeah, sorry. I only get a couple minutes a day to pop on here and check out what is going on. Ridiculously busy around the house and at work lately. Let me see if I can update this before the Mrs. comes home and puts me back to work!
  • Options
    Updated first post. It's good to give a couple of you guys some hope. Will make the victory that much more sweet :)
  • Options
    Well, bad news guys. Sounds like Megatron is getting healthy. Have a feeling he will be playing this week in London.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I am feeling just fine about good old Ricky Ray! I am glad to see that Stafford is feeling better though.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll still take Rodgers over Stafford any day. Consistency is better than gaudy yardage numbers.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This gets hard to follow after bye weeks start lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    avengethis:
    I'll still take Rodgers over Stafford any day. Consistency is better than gaudy yardage numbers.
    To that I say.....SCOREBOARD :)
    Ken Light:
    This gets hard to follow after bye weeks start lol
    Yeah, sadly, Drew Brees already had his bye week and Stafford hasn't :(
  • Options
    Updated with week 8 results. No Megatron for the past 3 games (really 5 if you include the games he played injured) and Matty is doing just fine. A fully healed Calvin after the bye week should spell doom for the rest of you for the second half!!!! Oh, and for all the haters that wanted to rip his numbers in meaningless losses, sorry we don't have those this year :) GO LIONS
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boy Ben is just warming up. First QB EVER to have 2 500 yard passing games. Let me know if you need my addy
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    My boy Ben is just warming up. First QB EVER to have 2 500 yard passing games. Let me know if you need my addy
    That game was nuts. When I saw his stats toward the end of the first half, I was just shaking my head thinking of you.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    rsherman24:
    That game was nuts. When I saw his stats toward the end of the first half, I was just shaking my head thinking of you.
    hahahaaa yeah he was on fire!! But on a side note I think rain is screwed!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    how did that happen? How can jim be a seahawks fan and an Indy fan?
    Yeah my bad, I can bow out... I'm sure as hell not taking Wilson
  • Options
    Bye week for the Lions, but I updated those that did play. If I can keep Stafford off the injured list, I like my chances in the second half with a (hopefully) fully healed Megatron pulling in the long bombs that have been missing the past few weeks.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    D'oh. Might as well ship mine out lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.