Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stafford vs the World II -- Final Standings

1235»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the second one from the left with the foot band? Have not seen that one before.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure glad I didn't take Bum Andy Dalton.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I got Luck-y.

luckvstafford photo IMG_20150115_131134653_zpsgfdod5hr.jpg

Looking forward to these. This will only be my second from Aging Room-previously tried the M356. Not had the MOW SP 52C yet, either, only the Little Devil. Send out an LFD AB, get back an LFD AB. Sweet, now I don't have to change my humi count. And I've wanted to try those Johnny Cash themed cigars for a long time...Thanks, man.

Now, here's to Luck adding a lot more yards this weekend.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never expected Ben to beat out Stafford, and probably would have bet my cigar collection that he would not have tied for the most passing yards. Must have known I had a huge bet on the line
    Looking forward to the Swinger cigar and the others are solid favorites for me. Thanks Tony
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the packages I sent arriving safely. Received my first winning package from Hayblet. Great all-around Spencer! Thank you very much! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    As usual, Tony aint playin'. Thanks Brother!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Tony, very nice selection and congrats Eric it's great to see you around these parts again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO BUMP
  • Options
    Sorry, off the grid this past weekend. Don't think I'm doing it this year. I don't do it for the cigars really, but less than half of the people that owed at the end payed up. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    SleevePlz said:
    Sorry, off the grid this past weekend. Don't think I'm doing it this year. I don't do it for the cigars really, but less than half of the people that owed at the end payed up. 
    That's pretty s h I t t y
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    WTF Shafty??? I'll break some heads... They probably aren't here anymore.... Sorry about that... :'(
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    This is total BS. I really don't have words for what I'm feeling. I've been screwed on a bet and, like you, I NEVER do it for the cigars, but it is the principle. I have always understood that if you wager and lose that you pay up otherwise you're a welch, only thing worse than a welch, in my book, is a rat.
  • Options
    I would have called people out but that's just me
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, Teach.  Such bull.  On top of it all, youre the one doing all the work.  Eff that noise. 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    That sucks.  Can't stand people who do not pay their bets.

• Options
    That sucks.  Can't stand people who do not pay their bets.

Every time I see you post I think of this for some reason
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Holy sh*t I don't remember this at all for some reason. Someone should have freaking reminded me, I'm so sorry I never got my package out. Someone send me SleevePlz nachos ahora!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have it Sam.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No worries, Sam. I didn't say anything then because it wasn't that important. I regretted bringing any of it up as soon as I did because I'm sure they were honest mistakes made by each person and the last thing I want to do is make someone feel bad about it. Besides, the last thing I need is more cigars. Seriously, there is no need to ship anything out. 
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Yes... no worries... I have no plans to ship anything out... at all. And no one else should do the same. Because Shafty is totally not deserving of such gratitude... wink.