Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Some friends took me and the wife out for dinner Saturday night to a fabulous restaurant - Maggiano's. It's a family-style Italian place, so fantastic. Had Beef Rigatoni, Baked Ziti, some crazy meatball concoction, and questionably the best cheese cake I've ever had - ever. Great night. We were celebrating my wife gettin knocked up. If I ever find the guy who did it... ;)
    Two things...
    1. Maggiano's is FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!!!! The Baked Ziti with the homemade bread and oil is the best!!!
    2. Sorry the Condom Broke....
    LOL

On another note... I've been working on a fence at my brother's new house all day today (yesterday as well), and I just don't have the energy to cook tonight. It's Jack in the Box tacos for me... I have to say, these things are pure awesome.

(I mean they're obviously not really good food, but as far as super cheap munchies when you're really tired? Awesome)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I just had a tall glass of milk paired with a sleeve of Oreo cookies
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I just had a tall glass of milk paired with a sleeve of Oreo cookies
    The Louie Anderson special!!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    chicken fried steak, mashed taters, green beans with bacon, gravy and biskits.....grandy's
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    cabinetmaker:
    chicken fried steak, mashed taters, green beans with bacon, gravy and biskits.....grandy's
    Ahhhhh, TEXAS!
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    cabinetmaker:
    Ahhhhh, TEXAS!
    Gawd I miss Texas!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Some friends took me and the wife out for dinner Saturday night to a fabulous restaurant - Maggiano's. It's a family-style Italian place, so fantastic. Had Beef Rigatoni, Baked Ziti, some crazy meatball concoction, and questionably the best cheese cake I've ever had - ever. Great night. We were celebrating my wife gettin knocked up. If I ever find the guy who did it... ;)
    Two things...
    1. Maggiano's is FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!!!! The Baked Ziti with the homemade bread and oil is the best!!!
    1. I agree!
    2. I just assumed you were trying to fit your petite corona into a double toro-sized condom!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Two things...
    1. I agree!
    2. I just assumed you were trying to fit your petite corona into a double toro-sized condom!
    it's really hard to talk about dinner after these comments
  • Options
    but screw it! It being National Chili Month, I'm cooking up a big old pot of chili tonight. I will be entering what's left in a chili cookoff this saturday.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made hamburgers with fries and cheesecake.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    wifey made chicken marsala
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Two things...
    Hey Tatuaje, did you ever get cigars from Renaissance Man... If you have traded with him you would know why I ask. Congratulations Tatuaje.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Baked Chicken
  • Options
    I had God emulated in a sandwhich..

Jimmy John's #12 without sprouts and the Barbecue Chips.
  • Options
    Lasabar:

Turkey Tom?
  • Options
    Luko:
    Lasabar:

Turkey Tom?
    Beach Club!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    Lasabar:

Turkey Tom?
    Beach Club!
    Damn, shoulda known. Beach club (12) and Turkey Tom (4) are my favs. Gotta go with salt and vinegar chips, though. And sprouts.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    Lasabar:

Turkey Tom?
    Beach Club!
    Damn, shoulda known. Beach club (12) and Turkey Tom (4) are my favs. Gotta go with salt and vinegar chips, though. And sprouts.
    Sprouts = Bitter taste to me... and I've never had the Salt and Vineager chips... Hmmmmm... Maybe a Test eating tomorrow?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Sprouts = Bitter taste to me... and I've never had the Salt and Vineager chips... Hmmmmm... Maybe a Test eating tomorrow?
    Dude - salt and vinegar chips are the BOMB. Just fyi.

My dinner tonight consists of pizza and hard cider. I'm not a big fan of beer so far, but I'm really taking to this hard cider stuff, and it's got the convenience of cracking open a bottle after another long, exhausting day..

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Had a little bit of poutine and some wings! If you gents south of the border don't know what poutine is, google image it!!!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Two things...
    Hey Tatuaje, did you ever get cigars from Renaissance Man... If you have traded with him you would know why I ask. Congratulations Tatuaje.
    I have traded with Stan. I split a sampler of some sort with him. I'm not sure what you are hinting at... PM me if you need to.
  • Options
    SlickRSSlickRS Posts: 44
    Life is to short. Eat what you like. In moderation of cause. Any food from Louisiana is good food.
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    Had a little bit of poutine and some wings! If you gents south of the border don't know what poutine is, google image it!!!
    Wet dog food? That's what it looks like!

But then when you read about what it is.. it sounds AWESOME! (maybe add bacon?)
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    yeah...I call them Gravy Cheese Fries (I know not fresh cheese curds)this place has the best in Ohio, IMO.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    yeah...I call them Gravy Cheese Fries (I know not fresh cheese curds)this place has the best in Ohio, IMO.
    I like there menu:
    TOSS SALAD $2.50

Seems reasonable
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    I like there menu:
    TOSS SALAD $2.50

Seems reasonable
    notice that is "toss salad", as in to toss...not to have tossed. So you're paying for the opportunity

just wanted to clarify

and if you notice, they are open til 4:30am, the price to TOSS SALAD may go down as the night goes longer...who knows
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    last night the wife and i had home-made sausage patty sandwiches. fantastic.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    TheShaun:
    Wet dog food? That's what it looks like!

But then when you read about what it is.. it sounds AWESOME! (maybe add bacon?)
    There are many varieties of poutine. I'm sure one of them has bacon. The one I usually get is from a bbq joint, instead of gravy they do a saucy backed beans and chucks of meat from the pit, "pit bits."
  • Options
    Tuna sandwiches tonight!
  • Options
    Had some taco bell chicken burritos on my way to work tonight. I am SO tired of eating junk food - those burritos made me nauseous just eating em. Plus i'm sick and working...gah. I need some chicken noodle soup!