Salt and Vinegar Lays....that's it.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    spaghetti and meatballs
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    Salt and Vinegar Lays....that's it.
    Add a cigarette and you've got yourself a SuperModel Diet going on!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    egg sandwich
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Porkchops, Mashed taters, pasta, broccoli
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Went out for authentic Mexican. First time going to this place and can't wait to go back. Their breakfasts look amazing!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Leftover Chili for me. Made some last night and it really did well sitting for a day and letting the flavors macerate. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Got in late from work and had a coupla bologna sandwiches and a few chips ...fast and no mess because I'm tired as he_ll ...
  • Options
    Hamburger Helper
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    brought in a pie from one of my favorite pizzerias around here. Pizza is a staple in my "diet".
  • Options
    I ate like a Douche today...
    Started with a Jimmy Dean microwave breakfast sammich : AWESOME!
    Then Jimmy John's
    Then Burger King....

Bring on the Diarrhea!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Those Jimmy Dean sandwiches are HELLA good, but it takes like 3 or 4 to fill my fat a$$ up...

Had a yummy pulled pork sandwich and fries last night. It helps to have two restaurants in the family when you don't particularly feel like cooking ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'm smoking some baby back ribs tomorrow before the GA, FL game. hope they turn out good, trying a new recipe!

3 slabs of St. Louis-style ribs or baby back ribs, cut in half, membrane off* and ribs
    washed
    1 cup of your favorite commercial or homemade dry BBQ rub
    1 cup honey
    1-1/2 cups apple juice
    2 cups honey BBQ Sauce

* Cover the ribs with the rub, using about two-thirds on the meaty side and one-third on the boney side. Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
    * Set the EGG® up for indirect cooking with a plate setter at 325°F. Using a handful of hickory and cherry chips will help carmelize the ribs.
    * Cook for one-and-a-half hours, using a rib rack if you need it to have sufficient space for three slabs of ribs. Remove ribs to a flat pan or cookie sheet and brush them all on both sides with honey.
    * Put the ribs in an aluminum foil pan with about one-inch of apple juice in the bottom, standing them on end in the pan if necessary to get them to fit. Cover with foil and continue cooking for about one hour, replenishing the apple juice if needed to maintain liquid in the pan. Test the ribs by inserting a toothpick to determine whether they are tender.

* At this point, you could cool them down, wrap each slab separately and refrigerate them for a day or two. They can then be transported to a tailgate party or reheated for entertaining at home. * When ready to serve them, transfer the cooked ribs to a medium hot grill. Brush with Honey BBQ Sauce; heat a few minutes, flipping them to heat both sides. Cut in to pieces and serve.

* Removing the membrane: Carefully slide a sharp implement, such as the tip of a butter knife or the tip of a meat thermometer, between the membrane and a bone near the end of the rack of ribs. Rock the implement back and forth gently to loosen the membrane until you have enough space to slide your finger under it. Using a paper towel, pull up the membrane and slowly peel the membrane off.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    I'm smoking some baby back ribs tomorrow before the GA, FL game. hope they turn out good, trying a new recipe!

3 slabs of St. Louis-style ribs or baby back ribs, cut in half, membrane off* and ribs
    washed
    1 cup honey
    1-1/2 cups apple juice
    2 cups honey BBQ Sauce

* Cover the ribs with the rub, using about two-thirds on the meaty side and one-third on the boney side. Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
    * Set the EGG® up for indirect cooking with a plate setter at 325°F. Using a handful of hickory and cherry chips will help carmelize the ribs.
    * Cook for one-and-a-half hours, using a rib rack if you need it to have sufficient space for three slabs of ribs. Remove ribs to a flat pan or cookie sheet and brush them all on both sides with honey.
    * Put the ribs in an aluminum foil pan with about one-inch of apple juice in the bottom, standing them on end in the pan if necessary to get them to fit. Cover with foil and continue cooking for about one hour, replenishing the apple juice if needed to maintain liquid in the pan. Test the ribs by inserting a toothpick to determine whether they are tender.

* At this point, you could cool them down, wrap each slab separately and refrigerate them for a day or two. They can then be transported to a tailgate party or reheated for entertaining at home. * When ready to serve them, transfer the cooked ribs to a medium hot grill. Brush with Honey BBQ Sauce; heat a few minutes, flipping them to heat both sides. Cut in to pieces and serve.

* Removing the membrane: Carefully slide a sharp implement, such as the tip of a butter knife or the tip of a meat thermometer, between the membrane and a bone near the end of the rack of ribs. Rock the implement back and forth gently to loosen the membrane until you have enough space to slide your finger under it. Using a paper towel, pull up the membrane and slowly peel the membrane off.
    I will probably never do what you just told me too.... but I am damn sure hungry now!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:

washed
    1 cup honey
    1-1/2 cups apple juice
    2 cups honey BBQ Sauce

damn, thanks for the good recipe
  • Options
    Chili with corn bread, fritos and cheese
  • Options
    Sausage and Hamburger Pizza with extra Cheese ...uummmm !!!
  • Options
    Trying to decide between Chinese take out, White Spot (local chain), or maybe just a can of Chunky. depends on what the woman wants I guess. I spent all day at the office, something tells me the old lady is gonna make my buy a nice dinner.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Hungry man dinner: buffalo chicken strips, fries, corn, brownie
  • Options
    I opted for a Qdoba BBQ chicken burrito... 'twas a fantastic meal!
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    Trying to decide between Chinese take out, White Spot (local chain), or maybe just a can of Chunky. depends on what the woman wants I guess. I spent all day at the office, something tells me the old lady is gonna make my buy a nice dinner.
    Wound up being Whitespot, and boy was it the greasiest burger of my life. I can barely move right now.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    A few "Fun Sized" Butterfingers, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, and MilkyWays. I was making a Stouffer's lasagna, but but I was filled up on candy before it was done.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMo:
    A few "Fun Sized" Butterfingers, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, and MilkyWays. I was making a Stouffer's lasagna, but but I was filled up on candy before it was done.
    Yeah... that's some good A$$ Lasagna, but doesn't it take like over an hour in the Oven!!! Do they now know that we guys don't F'in plan ahead and want everything instantly???
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    MAJORdorMo:
    Yeah... that's some good A$$ Lasagna, but doesn't it take like over an hour in the Oven!!! Do they now know that we guys don't F'in plan ahead and want everything instantly???

Yeah, I hadn't eaten anythign all day, and they expect me to wait AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES FOR A LASAGNA?
  • Options
    MAJORdorMo:
    Lasabar:
    MAJORdorMo:
    Yeah, I hadn't eaten anythign all day, and they expect me to wait AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES FOR A LASAGNA?
    What they should do is package a Toro Cigar with the Lasagna, that way your done just in time for Dinner!!!

Oh Man... that'd be so freaking sweet!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    MAJORdorMo:
    Lasabar:
    MAJORdorMo:

What they should do is package a Toro Cigar with the Lasagna, that way your done just in time for Dinner!!!

Oh Man... that'd be so freaking sweet!

I think you're onto something....
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I had McDonald's. I'm not really a fan of the place, but it was the easiest place to go to on the way home from work. I had one of the new Angus 1/3 pounders. It turned out to be pretty good.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    I had McDonald's. I'm not really a fan of the place, but it was the easiest place to go to on the way home from work. I had one of the new Angus 1/3 pounders. It turned out to be pretty good.
    Yeah... I can't too much fast food or my body turns on me, but I've noticed that Jack in the Box has a pretty awesome angus burger as well..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:

My god, since I read this last night, I've been CRAVING a Big Mac and some fries...
  • Options
    Filet mignon ...shrimp rice ...salad ...candied carrots ...iced tea ....