Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Beef, its whats for dinner
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Last night I half boiled some Rigatoni, put it in a dish with freshly shredded mozzarella and spaghetti sauce with fresh mushrooms and roma tomatoes in three layers and baked it for a half hour and bought some frozen garlic bread and topped that with the fresh mozzarella as well...

I'm still FULL, but making leftovers right now!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is TACO night!!
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Sushi!
  • Options
    You guys are slacking on your pizza intake lol
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    TheShaun:
    Sushi!
    Heck yes, sushi is the sheeeeeit...

Had some Panda Express orange chicken and chow mein/fried rice... kinda hungry again...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Will be heading to Jose Tejas for dinner tonight. Tex-Mex and Cajun.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Enjoying some nice fall weather. Tonight it is Spinach Artichoke Chicken Sausages on the grill and spinach salad courtesy of my fabulous girlfriend.
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    Sushi!
    We have the best sushi place here I swear. I would eat sushi every day if I could but that stuff is expensive.

Tonight is spaghetti night WOO HOO!!
  • Options
    i just tore up 5 enchiladas with rice....my belly is about to explode
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Jsnake, where in KC do you live. I'e been to a couple sushi joints in KC.
  • Options
    Spanish rice!

Rice, tomato soup, onion, garlic, ground beef and that's it! So simple, yet tastes like heaven! (If heaven was made by Campbell's Soup!
  • Options
    I live in Grain Valley. Mr. Sushi in Lee's Summit is incredible. I have tried a few others in Blue Springs that are just ok. Siki in Lee's Summit is pretty good too. If you have a different one to recommend let me know.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    Spanish rice!

Rice, tomato soup, onion, garlic, ground beef and that's it! So simple, yet tastes like heaven! (If heaven was made by Campbell's Soup!

Man that sounds good Nate !!! Anything with garlic and beef in it I'm probably gonna like ...
  • Options
    Sweet and Sour Chicken and House Special Shrimp Fried Rice ....ummm ummmm
  • Options
    I am making stir fry with steak and veggies. Eggrolls and crab rangoon. Steamed white rice.
  • Options
    Seems to be an asian vibe going on here lately...

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Hays:
    I'll break it. About to have some steak and eggs!
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    smbrink:
    Hays:
    Oh man that is good... steak and eggs has to be the manliest breakfast ever.
  • Options
    Whats for lunch ? The damn biggest Cheeseburger I think I have ever had from a small cafe that opened in my town ... I had to go in late for work because of a doctor appt. and dashed in there for a quick lunch. Huge Cheeseburger smothered in swisscheese which I like more than american, tomato, lettuce, delicious onions and mayo. Ummm Ummmm Good !!!
  • Options
    smbrink:
    smbrink:
    Hays:
    Oh man that is good... steak and eggs has to be the manliest breakfast ever.
    Steak and eggs with hash browns is one of my favourite dinners! I love breakfast for dinner.
  • Options
    Winner winner we had a chicken dinner!
  • Options
    For my birthday dinner I had a T-Bone, Mashed Potatoes and Caesar Salad all cooked by the Girlfriend... She burnt the steak but it was made with love... now I'm FULL
  • Options
    I over ate tonight...... as usual :)

Penne, chicken, and steamed broccoli.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    For my birthday dinner I had a T-Bone, Mashed Potatoes and Caesar Salad all cooked by the Girlfriend... She burnt the steak but it was made with love... now I'm FULL
    Happy Bday yo!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Lassy!

Dinner Monday night was better than Tuesday night..

Monday I made sirloin steaks; farfalle pasta in a light tomato sauce with white pepper, saut

• Options
    Happy birthday Lassie
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hope you had a great Birthday Lassie. Did you manage to get in a can or two of Miller Lite?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    laker1963:
    Hope you had a great Birthday Lassie. Did you manage to get in a can or two of Miller Lite?
    I'm sure it was only two!

With all the talk of sushi, I think I'll go out for some tonight
  • Options
    I did not drink last night... I was having to get up at 5am this morning... Thanks for the Bday wishes guys!

Tonight I reheated the Mashed potatoes and the steak and cut it all up and put them in a tortilla... was a damn good steak and tatoe burrito!