Home Ratings & Reviews

Unicorn Diaries

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Le gustaria mantequilla en su pan tostado?
    Claro que si!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Ok, here's a review: .........Tasted **** good.
    My reviews are quite similar
    Tasted **** good
    Sucked balls and it got pitched

Seems to me anything else is just too damn wordy. While others are busy writing words and posting pictures I'm enjoying ANOTHER CIGAR. Works for me.

Don't worry about going off topic as the title of the thread clearly states Unicorn Diaries so whatever you post up will, by default, be on topic.

On a side note, try Jamesons and cranberry........
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Unicorn:
    Ok, here's a review: .........Tasted **** good.
    My reviews are quite similar
    Tasted **** good
    Sucked balls and it got pitched

Seems to me anything else is just too damn wordy. While others are busy writing words and posting pictures I'm enjoying ANOTHER CIGAR. Works for me.

Don't worry about going off topic as the title of the thread clearly states Unicorn Diaries so whatever you post up will, by default, be on topic.

On a side note, try Jamesons and cranberry........
    agreed!! Most cigars I like I just say damn good...Gurkhas usually get chucked out the window...hey it's a natural product! But really I hope you do keep track of everything and if you ever get in the Philly area I'll show you where to go for the best pizza,cheesesteak and cigar lounge. Oh and the slice your man got is tiny compared too Philly and ny so step up and take the chance with him
    Money can't buy taste
    Ooh Philly! I've got peoples in Philly. I'll definitely come visit!!
    So last night, I got my husband to actually smoke a cigar with me. I gave him a Ramon Bueso Odessey (is that spelled right?) because a Roman told me to. :) He said it would be a medium bodied cigar that would be easy to smoke. And he was, of course. Long and brown and tasted mild and awesome.

Meanwhile, I had a Man o War Puro Autentica mainly because it was the smallest one, and if my husband wasn't going to like smoking, I didn't want to have to stop smoking a big cigar! This one was a little spicy at first and then mellowed out some. Very tasty! Reminded me of the melanio I smoked during the first vherf I did with y'all.

photo E50F48F0-6E29-42F1-967E-49C8F682745F.jpg

photo 3B9F6B64-C620-4640-85BA-72D355AAC93C.jpg

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Everybody started somewhere with their first review, congrats on your beginning and your journey of cigar reviews!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    For the win. That's all I got from that. Meaning what do these letters mean?!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    For the win. That's all I got from that.
    Jaime likes to fish!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    Jaime likes to fish!
    I like to understand. (IRL I do love to fish. Freshwater. )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know what character you're dressing up as,....... for Halloween,.........but I dig it!

Bob Luken:
    I don't really know what character you're dressing up as,....... for Halloween,.........but I dig it!
    Supposed to be Black Widow. I need guns.
    And how about your man? Did he have much to say about the Ramon Bueso Odyssey? Really curious how your first herf with the hubby went. Hope it went well.
    Bob Luken:
    And how about your man? Did he have much to say about the Ramon Bueso Odyssey? Really curious how your first herf with the hubby went. Hope it went well.
    He liked it a lot actually. Although he liked mine better. He said it tasted manly. Like something you needed hair on your chest to smoke. He was totally kidding.
    Unicorn:
    Bob Luken:
    He liked it a lot actually. Although he liked mind better. He said it tasted manly. Like something you needed hat on your chest to smoke. He was totally kidding.
    Don't know what that means. Hat on chest? (Maybe it's auto-correct. LOL)

Ohhhhhhhh wait, wait,..........hair on your chest. LMAO.

It sounds like a great time was had. Congrats. Looks like you're going to be successful in bringing him on board.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    Jaime likes to fish!
    Oh! I get it. Not fishing, just didn't know what all those letters meant! Now I do. man of war. :)
    Unicorn:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    Jaime likes to fish!
    Oh! I get it. Not fishing, just didn't know what all those letters meant! Now I do. man of war. :)
    Just giving you a hard time......kind of! HAHAHA
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got him to enjoy a cigar with you and that MOW Puro Authentico is a favorite of mine. I've become more of a fan of the Corona size and it's just a great cigar especially when you can find some smokin deals on em. That's a great costume too and the nice thing about something like that is it can be used for various costumes. You could get really blue contact lenses and a dark wig and go as Salene from Underworld or get the Catwoman mask and ears and do that too. Either way it's a nice costume and you look great.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

I can take it.
    jimmyv723:
    Glad you got him to enjoy a cigar with you and that MOW Puro Authentico is a favorite of mine. I've become more of a fan of the Corona size and it's just a great cigar especially when you can find some smokin deals on em. That's a great costume too and the nice thing about something like that is it can be used for various costumes. You could get really blue contact lenses and a dark wig and go as Salene from Underworld or get the Catwoman mask and ears and do that too. Either way it's a nice costume and you look great.
    It was really delicious! Of course I like almost everything. And yeah, it is a pretty versatile costume. Can't decide if I want to keep it though.
  • Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    MOW PA = Man O' War Puro Authentico Don't worry... you'll get the abbreviations down in no time. Obvi. ;)
    ndhaon91:
    Unicorn:
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW
    MOW PA = Man O' War Puro Authentico Don't worry... you'll get the abbreviations down in no time. Obvi. ;)
    Thanks Val!
    Yesterday was a loooong day with the kids. So I decided it needed to be a whiskey AND cigar night. Went to the packie (this is what people call a liquor store in MA) and was excited to find Lagavulin 16 for only $80! I have an old bottle of prosecco and a mostly empty bottle of Bacardi 151 as my entire liquor stash right now. The 151 is from making coquito three years ago... so not much of a drinker!

I asked Roman which cigar would pair nicely with the scotch, and he told me to have the Monte Christo number 2 that he had sent me. So I popped on vherf and lit up. The scotch was fantastic, smoky and fairly smooth and easy to drink. And the cigar was fantastic! Had to relight it a couple times because I was sitting in the basement with the door open to the rain. I'm not sure how I'm going to smoke in the winter. I'm a big baby about being cold. Anyways, I forgot to leave the label on before I took my picture...

photo CD9C415E-CD07-4D4D-AB11-268115731E88.jpg

And here's the cigar resting nicely on DZR's stand :)
    photo 5C861899-2974-4ABA-A7A0-F5C228A8F503.jpg

And here's my beautiful daughter Mia. :)
    photo 775184A9-8C81-43DE-8D01-A1EEF43CAAD8.jpg
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Best pizza in MA. Roy, I will probably say way more off topic things in here than on topic. Forgive me?

Great thread. Best post.
    See what you started Roy
    rsherman24:
    Unicorn:
    Best pizza in MA. Roy, I will probably say way more off topic things in here than on topic. Forgive me?

Great thread. Best post.
    See what you started Roy
    Ooh Big Poppa is gonna be mad about that.
    Unicorn:
    rsherman24:
    Unicorn:

Great thread. Best post.
    See what you started Roy
    Ooh Big Poppa is gonna be mad about that.
    that was to stay between us Jaime....
    Oops. :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Roy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Wish I could see that Daniel. My phone doesn't show whatever it is.