What Booze Did You Get Today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Why can everyone find cask strength four roses. And I can't find ***. Grr I hate Pa!!!
    I can get my hands on one more bottle at least, they still had one left there so if you want just let me know bro. I'd have bought the last one if I could swing it but aint happening. If you have the money I highly suggest it, at least for me it was far and away the best I've had.
    I saw at least a few as well. Let me know
    Another shipment in

photo 20150124_095800.jpg
    photo 20150122_135522.jpg
    Outstanding grabs congrats!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I really want to take a vacation at Rudy's house because of this thread.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Do it!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
  • Options
    Double -_-
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    I've seen that a few times on Caskers and at my shop interested to hear what you think of it.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do it!!!!!
    What??? just seeing this,, haha,,, sure man cmon up, we can lay down some tracks to the lyrics I wrote (catfish done blown up my postal lady) duh duhhh,, duh duh,,, boom boom, boom boom
  • Options
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do it!!!!!
    What??? just seeing this,, haha,,, sure man cmon up, we can lay down some tracks to the lyrics I wrote (catfish done blown up my postal lady) duh duhhh,, duh duh,,, boom boom, boom boom
    Rudy I'm serious we have got to figure out a way to Herf sometime because I think I my die laughing if we so you crack me the hell up bro hahaha ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    I've seen that a few times on Caskers and at my shop interested to hear what you think of it.
    .Just had the first glass and I'm quite happy with it on its own and mixed with a little ginger beer. Its pretty smooth and sweeter blend. I can def taste the honey man. Even hints of the glennfidich it's mixed with. I'd get it again.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Friend of mine gave me a late Christmas present... That's what I call a friend haha!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do it!!!!!
    Rudy I'm serious we have got to figure out a way to Herf sometime because I think I my die laughing if we so you crack me the hell up bro hahaha ;)
    Yea thatd be a blast, haha, Id love to do a New Orleans Herf , fall, early winter, Halloween would be awesome.

nice pickups fellas!!!
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Friend of mine gave me a late Christmas present... That's what I call a friend haha!
    That is a beauty my friend! I think I need to borrow your friends around the holidays. Enjoy it!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do it!!!!!
    Yea thatd be a blast, haha, Id love to do a New Orleans Herf , fall, early winter, Halloween would be awesome.

nice pickups fellas!!!
    That would be a gas, always wanted to go there and love the food oh man oh man love the food! And some chicory coffee and beignets mmmmmhmmm.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Didn't buy, Brett decided to bomb me with it. But got some Larceny.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up Friday...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow...I can drink again. I may just have to go get a new bottle to celebrate this occasion lol.
  • Options
    Ho boy very very nice grabs Doug wow! Glad the bourbon trail was fruitful for you Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    Nice pick up and very interesting. Jim beam has a bourbon finished in sherry casks but for as much as they want they can suck a D.
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Heaven hill select stock. I am jealous. I hear nothing but great things.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    D Fresh:
    Very nice, Justin you have too much already, go lay down.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    JHewey:
    D Fresh:
    Can never have too much bourbon!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Glock1975:
    JHewey:
    D Fresh:
    Can never have too much bourbon!
    ^ This
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Never thought i'd be able to get my hands on one of these.... photo 5D32896F-9F24-4DDD-83A7-F287EAB8FC25.jpgphoto DF628AC8-5E7F-4A0C-873F-FDF65A1409A8.jpg
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Brett helped me get a bottle of this since I couldn't find it locally or online. He sent a couple bodyguards as well including a 3x3 and my first ever ISOM. Definitely looking forward to that and thanks again for the assist with the Stagg Jr and the Cigars as well. Totally not necessary but very much appreciated.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Brett helped me get a bottle of this since I couldn't find it locally or online. He sent a couple bodyguards as well including a 3x3 and my first ever ISOM. Definitely looking forward to that and thanks again for the assist with the Stagg Jr and the Cigars as well. Totally not necessary but very much appreciated.

Glad everything made it safe Jim, the 3x3 has 2 years on it and the Punch has 3+ so both are ready to light up enjoy my friend!!!
  • Options
    No bourbon as i haven't bought any in the couple weeks, but i did get some new glasses to drink the bourbon i do have out of.

• Options
    Nice pickups. Been looking at some different glasses trying to decide what to get. There's also a couple gift sets that come with a glass or two that look interesting too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

Glad everything made it safe Jim, the 3x3 has 2 years on it and the Punch has 3+ so both are ready to light up enjoy my friend!!!

Very cool and thanks again. Helping with the Stagg Jr was enough but it will definitely be nice getting to try my first ISOM so it's definitely appreciated.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

Very cool and thanks again. Helping with the Stagg Jr was enough but it will definitely be nice getting to try my first ISOM so it's definitely appreciated.
    No problem bro will have to send you a few more to try sometime :)
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Why can everyone find cask strength four roses. And I can't find ***. Grr I hate Pa!!!
    I can get my hands on one more bottle at least, they still had one left there so if you want just let me know bro. I'd have bought the last one if I could swing it but aint happening. If you have the money I highly suggest it, at least for me it was far and away the best I've had.
    I saw at least a few as well. Let me know
    You have a PM