Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap! She's a kid!
    I was expecting some hag of a woman, but she's a troll child.
    Are we really now at a point where we are listening to children, even thinking about letting children vote?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Holy crap! She's a kid!
    I was expecting some hag of a woman, but she's a troll child.
    Are we really now at a point where we are listening to children, even thinking about letting children vote?

Yes.
    So long as it can be assumed they will vote Democrat.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're more than wet behind the ears.  They're sh*t between the ears.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Jesus.

• Options

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Sorry, "she" looks plain evil to me. I still want to know who trained her.
    Siegfried and Roy?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    jd50ae said:

I don't know about evil but definitely crazy!  She looks just as crazy as Kavanaugh's accuser.
    Post edited by ShawnOL on

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am aware that this is satire, but it was too good not to share.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    I am aware that this is satire, but it was too good not to share.
    But you realize, some dumbass will find that story and make it gospel.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Siegfried and Roy?
    close, "The far-right group LaRouche PAC claimed responsibility for the stunt."
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-49941910/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-interrupted-at-meeting
  • Options

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Number of depressed over-65s unchanged but antidepressant use soars
    The proportion of people aged over 65 on antidepressants has more than doubled in two decades - according to new research led by the University of East Anglia.

– University of East Anglia

British Journal of Psychiatry
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:

What else would you expect from commiefornia?  That place is run by lunatics.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s ‘lunatics’ spelled l-I-b-e-r-a-l-s.......  🤨
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    California lawmakers? Actually,........ I would have assumed they'd already done this years ago. 
  • Options
    Next, Peta will be allowed to sue pet owners on the animal's behalf.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody is selling Andalusian Bulls at $120 for a 5'er.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunchafags.....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Uh, maybe I missed it, but what about that video says anything about a firing range or anything similar?  I’m not defending the guy or the station but I just don’t get it. 
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video clip is an excerpt from a recreational shooting event that takes place annually here in the states. The news is trying to pass it off as footage of what is happening in Syria.
  • Options
    The video clip is an excerpt from a recreational shooting event that takes place annually here in the states. The news is trying to pass it off as footage of what is happening in Syria.
    Hmmm. Maybe so, I’m not arguing. I just got no inkling of that from watching the video. Guess I ought to watch the news more often......
  • Options
    Looks legit, if you diodn't know.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    jlmarta said:
    Hmmm. Maybe so, I’m not arguing. I just got no inkling of that from watching the video. Guess I ought to watch the news more often......
    The original video from 2017 is posted by the same guy in the replies to the tweet. The tweet will open up in your browser or in the app, if you have it, when you click on his name. Sorry that wasn't clear. 
  • Options