Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Distracted Boyfriend  CHURCH SHOOTING GUNMAN KILLS 2 MSM CHICAGO WEEKEND 6 KILLED 23 WOUNDED  image tagged in memesdistracted boyfriend  made w Imgflip meme maker
    I didn't fact check it. Seems legit. Fits my core beliefs. 
    I can tell...who is msm?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked msm and came up with either 'master-slave manipulator', 'men who have sex with men', or 'mainstream media'. I suspect it is the latter but who knows what fits Bob_Luken's core belief :p
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/5KXY6JFmFwY
    I guess anybody can be an NYPD officer if she can. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta hire the quota
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about @YankeeMan 's opinion on that one. 

Myself, I kept thinking "Will you please HIT him with that night stick?  That tender lower back massage isn't slowing him down!"  

Of course, after the debacle in Ferguson MO a couple years ago she, the officer, might have been afraid they'd bring her up on charges of assault and attempted murder.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I wish I hadn't even seen that video. I'd be better off not knowing. At least she made the call for backup. But after that she's useless. I thought she was gonna eventually contribute to the safety of her partner. She did nothing. It's disturbing. Maybe she's doing this on purpose. Maybe she's thinking, "Too bad for my partner but, I don't want to get sued". 

Then there's Mike the Cop bending over backwards not to say anything negative about her. You can assume he is currently employed by a municipal government because he has no freedom to say what he really want's to say, and should be said. "Fire her".  
  • Options

unnamed NYPD sources cited by the New York Daily News, several police officers were surprised at the response the fracas elicited from the punched cop’s female partner.

“This is one of the worst things I have seen in a while,” one anonymous cop groused. “She had every right to do something if her partner was in danger, but she did next to nothing. There has to be an investigation at least.”

“How did she even become a cop?” another officer afraid to be identified grumbled to the outlet. “She needs to be taken off the streets immediately. The goal every day is to make sure that you and your partner return home safe. She clearly failed to do that.”

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She might be useful as a meter maid but that's about it.  Where the hell was her taser?  Those batons look less than useless.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The church used to sell indulgences to get you out of purgatory. Maybe they work if you think they do. Like placebos.
  • Options
    The church used to sell indulgences to get you out of purgatory. Maybe they work if you think they do. Like placebos.

Don't they still sell amulets and water and oil and such?

Drake, IIRC, on his circumnavigation, made it a point to sink all Spanish ships he found laden with saint's bones off the Chilean coast. The Papists were hopping mad at him for that. Cost them a fortune. See, Spain was busy building churches all over the New World, & every new altar had to have a saint's bone embedded in it, so it could do its magic. Hence, the natives had to pay whatever the padres demanded, in order to buy them bones. Drake was a clever feller who hated Spaniards.

Almost as clever as when Drake cruised the Iberian & French coast before the Armada, burning coaster full of seasoned barrel staves. Them lubbers had to make most of their barrels out of green staves == leaky barrels == wet powder, moldy biscuit, short water.

They never should have double-crossed Drake at Veracruz. Drake made sure he had the last giggle.

but I digress...  The Pope still sells magic candles. Why not the Watts?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was growing up in Detroit there was a religious leader people called Prophet Jones who used to buy multiple cases of the little individual Morton’s salt shakers, bless them, and sell them to his followers for $5 each

He had a fleet of Cadillacs, wore a full length fur coat, had an entourage of young men, and lived the high life - until, as I recall, he was busted on a morals charge. . 
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

After Soleimani death, Colin Kaepernick decries US 'terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people'

This douchebag continues his "I've been repressed." bullshit.
    He has no idea what repression is. 

All of the US did not do all of what he wants to blame the country for.
    Some, maybe. But not to him.
    Everything that has happened to him, he brought on his own self.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Kaperpukey grew up in a white affluent home and went to the University of Nevada, hardly an upbringing of a poor, repressed, discriminated person.
    Hell, half the white people in the US can't afford to go to a university.
    He has no idea what it's like to be poor, to be hungry or be repressed.
    And that, I find offensive.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    May I suggest Colin Kaepernick for the position?  Proven leadership, sympathetic to the Cause, let's send Colin!
    I am so using that.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about @YankeeMan 's opinion on that one. 

Myself, I kept thinking "Will you please HIT him with that night stick?  That tender lower back massage isn't slowing him down!"  

Of course, after the debacle in Ferguson MO a couple years ago she, the officer, might have been afraid they'd bring her up on charges of assault and attempted murder.  

The only time you hit with a nightstick or ASP, is across the shins.  She should have jabbed her in the kidneys as hard as possible and she would have stopped.  What she did was ridiculous.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "How dare you?"
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Seriously?
    Anyone who holds a commercial driver's license probably won't go to lounges anymore.

CHICAGO MAYOR PROPOSES ALLOWING MARIJUANA SMOKING IN CIGAR SHOPS

https://halfwheel.com/chicago-mayor-proposes-allowing-marijuana-smoking-in-cigar-shops/370681/
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    "The proposed ordinance would create a new business license ,,,,,,, which would be separate from licensed dispensaries, and which could be applied for by existing retail tobacco stores"

Doesn't mean the lounges will HAVE to tolerate weed smokers. It means they CAN invite weed smokers if they apply for a license to do so.

They might make a killing if they sell snacks, drinks, etc. :D  
  • Options
    webmost said:
    Has anybody in the MSM (Hey @VegasFrank, Mainstream Media) Has any of them said a peep about this settlement? CNN? NBC? Any of them? Or are they just pretending they didn't oppress and viciously slander a child? 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    webmost said:
    Has anybody in the MSM (Hey @VegasFrank, Mainstream Media) Has any of them said a peep about this settlement? CNN? NBC? Any of them? Or are they just pretending they didn't oppress and viciously slander a child? 

I can't tell, is that a serious question?
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    webmost said:

I can't tell, is that a serious question?
    Half serious and half rhetorical. I would be surprised if anybody besides the conservative media is mentioning it. If they are, I haven't seen it. If anybody sees the mainstream media acknowledge it, I'd like to see it. Post a link if y'all see it. 
  • Options
    @Bob_Luken
    It is all over YouTube.
    i have seen numerous stories on Fox.
    I have seen it on OAN.
    https://tennesseestar.com/2019/10/30/judge-allows-nick-sandmanns-250-million-lawsuit.
    bing.com/news
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-reportedly-settles-lawsuit-with-covington...

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but the way I interpret the Tennessee Star article is that the suit was for $250 million. I didn’t see anywhere where it said how much the settlement was. It may have been for considerably less than the stated $250 million. 

N’est-ce pas?  🤓