Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    I wonder if you threw Madonna's panties at the wall, if they would stick?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for that "eew!" button
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    I wonder if you threw Madonna's panties at the wall, if they would stick?
    She's gotta be dried up by now, donchathink?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was once 5$ short on bidding for Ginger Lynn's panties, with the added bonus of being able to remove them myself! She was my hero! I'll never let myself be short cash again!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    I was once 5$ short on bidding for Ginger Lynn's panties, with the added bonus of being able to remove them myself! She was my hero! I'll never let myself be short cash again!
    How much was the bid @cbuck
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was a hottie back in the day. The Bush day's that is.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    380, I had 375
  • Options
    And they wouldn't take plastic!
  • Options
    She was a hottie back in the day. The Bush day's that is.

I tried for 20 minutes to find a better picture that was safe to post and couldn't do it. Bravo.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

'I ain't serving no police': Virginia McDonald's employee refuses to serve uniformed police officer

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

'I ain't serving no police': Virginia McDonald's employee refuses to serve uniformed police officer

What's wrong with people? It's your job to serve. Sheesh!
  • Options
    If true, the employee will be fired and then hire an attorney. This is what this country has come to now. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kalifornia. This mother driving a minivan with these three tots got rear-ended at a traffic jam by a sleepy trucker doing seventy. All three tots died: two girls and a boy. Mom doesn't remember a thing.

The truck driver, Jorge Miguel Romero, who had a history of speeding, pled no contest to three counts of vehicular manslaughter. Mom and Dad sued the trucking industry on the grounds that paying per mile encourages sleepy truckers. Said they wanted to change the rules; but settled & took the money instead. 

Six months later Mom got pregnant with these triplets:

Two girls and a boy. Named these three the middle names of the dead three.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited July 2017

Texas company issues recall after (commonly prescribed medication men take to treat erectile dysfunction disorder).****-like ingredient discovered in its coffee

Gives a whole new meaning to waking up.
  • Options
    jd50ae said:

That's utterly awesome JD. Reminds me of a news item from San Fran about 45 years ago. A man forced a girl into an abandoned building at knife point & had his way with her. When he emerged, she ran out right behind him naked, hollering rape. The more he ran the bigger crowd gathered. Crowd cornered him, he drew his knife, some young trucker whipped his belt with the big buckle and disarmed him, the crowd subdued him. Suddenly the news story skips forward -- he's in critical condition in the hospital with umpteen broken ribs and punctured lungs, crushed orbitals, and so forth. Apparently, everyone with a pair of boots helped subdue the guy.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO?tag=buzz0f-20&ascsubtag=4275331,9,11,mobile_web,0,0&th=1

You can buy a 55 gallon drum of s3x lube on amazon. Anyone interested in 5 gallon splits?

• Options
    edited July 2017

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

And to think we have one of these Alt-Right clowns in the White House making decisions. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I hope he got the right guy :#
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Good of him to cook it.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he serve it with fava beans?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Florida Officials Order Man to Contain His BBQ Smoke, Add Fuel to Fire of Neighborhood Dispute 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow,  looks like they'll need to train dogs to ignore marijuana in Colorado.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Never heard of fava beans til "silence of the lambs". googled them just now just for kicks and sure enough, halfway down the page they mention Hannibal. 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    Yakster said:
    Never heard of fava beans til "silence of the lambs". googled them just now just for kicks and sure enough, halfway down the page they mention Hannibal. 
    And it was an ad-lib line.
    But seriously Bob (2Bs), you have to get out more.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

And to think we have one of these Alt-Right clowns in the White House making decisions. 
    That yahoo.com news link has a virus I think. Y'all suppose that's God's wrath for me looking at Yahoo News? 

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Bob_Luken said:

That yahoo.com news link has a virus I think. Y'all suppose that's God's wrath for me looking at Yahoo News? 

Probably.
    I love Malwarebytes, it gets everything on a search and has full time protection. And SpywareBlaster.