Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

THOUSANDS OF ISIS FIGHTERS GIVE UP “FULL SCALE SURRENDER” ACCORDING TO US GENERAL

Is this for real?
    Yep! Although I think it's about 1000, not thousands. Still...
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ did a quick search, the news article is in a British tabloid and a few blogs, not in any mainstream media that I could find.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Diver43 said:
    jd50ae said:
    Illegal immigrant breaks into NJ home, rapes 6-year-old girl, police say

>>>>"Mendoza agreed to remain in jail while his criminal case moves through the courts."<<<<
    ????....We need their permission to lock them up....????

Bet the little girls family wishes he would be released, they would be waiting to give him a ride someplace.  Would save the State lots of money.
    Aw, let him out or put him in general population in jail. 
    Save the govt money. 

He's probably saying he will stay in, cause he knows if he gets out, it's a death sentence.
    Punishment for kiddy fiddlers and rapists, as a punishment, should be sent feet first through a woodchipper on a drug that heightens pain sensitivity.
    Wylaff said:
    thanks, I made the mistake of quoting the headline in my search, too specific. Lesson learned. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Crisius said:
    0patience said:
    Diver43 said:
    jd50ae said:

>>>>"Mendoza agreed to remain in jail while his criminal case moves through the courts."<<<<

Bet the little girls family wishes he would be released, they would be waiting to give him a ride someplace.  Would save the State lots of money.
    Save the govt money. 

He's probably saying he will stay in, cause he knows if he gets out, it's a death sentence.
    Punishment for kiddy fiddlers and rapists, as a punishment, should be sent feet first through a woodchipper on a drug that heightens pain sensitivity.

....wood chipper is too fast.....the chinese had a good method...stockade in public with bowls of bamboo splinters for the public to use as they see fit...
    webmost said:

THOUSANDS OF ISIS FIGHTERS GIVE UP “FULL SCALE SURRENDER” ACCORDING TO US GENERAL

Is this for real?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/world/middleeast/isis-iraq-surrender.html

ISIS Fighters, Having Pledged to Fight or Die, Surrender en Masse
    By ROD NORDLANDOCT. 8, 2017

If it is true (NY Times) you have to wonder what are they up to..

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Crisius said:
    0patience said:
    Diver43 said:
    jd50ae said:

Save the govt money. 

....wood chipper is too fast.....the chinese had a good method...stockade in public with bowls of bamboo splinters for the public to use as they see fit...
    Personally, I lean toward the ol' stump treatment. Sit him on a stump, nail his b alls to it, set the stump on fire, and hand him a dull knife...   :#
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    jd50ae said:
    Crisius said:
    0patience said:
    Diver43 said:
    jd50ae said:

Save the govt money. 

Personally, I lean toward the ol' stump treatment. Sit him on a stump, nail his b alls to it, set the stump on fire, and hand him a dull knife...   :#
    You fellers are all way too barbaric.
    Let the poor dreamer settle in a sanctuary city.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

PLEASE.....When the wall is built make sure it covers calalafornia too.

"New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen". OK let me see if I understand. A new and patently absurd law has been passed but it won't be enforced.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/09/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen.html
    edited October 2017
    In the meantime  Diane Feinstein says no gun law would have prevented the carnage in Nevada. WTF, has she changed her diet? 
    Post edited by jd50ae on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Wylaff said:

Campus police were conducting a student welfare check earlier Monday when they found drugs and drug paraphernalia in the suspect's room

Welfare check? There's a euphemism for you. 

Obviously, this place needs to be a no drug zone. Background checks should be required before you can buy drugs. End the drug show loophole. We have to do something fast, something furious.

Drugs. In college. You can't make this stuff up.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited October 2017
    Vampire scare in Malawi prompts UN to move staff after mob violence, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/vampire-scare-in-malawi-prompts-un-to-move-staff-after-mob-violence-report-says.html

I have it on good authority (The Tree People) that corgis were brought to this planet by aliens. And if we don't clean up our acts they will turn on us and become blood sucking monsters.

'UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/10/10/ufo-spotted-over-yellowstone-volcano.html

Those cute little puff balls are everywhere and they seem to have shown up almost overnight.
    Image may contain text

edited October 2017
    "Las Vegas shooter's home broken into despite intense FBI, police interest"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/11/las-vegas-shooters-home-broken-into-despite-intense-fbi-police-interest.html

There are so many questions this article begs
    The FBI hasn't had a physical presence at that house for a couple days, and it is in a part of town that gets hit periodically. I doubt the thieves even knew who's house it was.

Yellowstone supervolcano could blow faster than thought, destroy all of mankind

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/10/12/yellowstone-supervolcano-could-blow-faster-than-thought-destroy-all-mankind.html

jd50ae said:
    That is a fascinating story... especially the link to a NASA plan to cool the volcano by letting out steam. I like it.

webmost said:
    jd50ae said:
    That is a fascinating story... especially the link to a NASA plan to cool the volcano by letting out steam. I like it.

Is Bruce Willis available?

webmost said:

The Girl Scouts objected to it. Will they have to admit boys?
    Girl scouts are a private organization, while the Boy Scouts are technically owed y the investors. Not that that clears anything up....

But since I have both boys and girls, I can tell you the girl scouts are cheaper to be a member of.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    0patience said:

Oh Yea, I'm sure it will work. 
    Ya know, it's amazing. They keep being stupid and Trump keeps getting things done. It's great how the msm is kept busy with this BS, and how the xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx keep looking more like the self serving wannabe corrupt AHs  that they are.