Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, he's a high school kid. Only thing worse than going to hell is being sent back to being an adolescent.
    Corrected. Thanks ole boy.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's more to the story. Disclaimer: I did not read all this or watch the video. I've never heard of this website either. You can do so and make up your minds. I just saw it on twitter and wanted to share.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video/amp?__twitter_impression=true
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/school-to-investigate-taunting-of-native-americans-by-students/ar-BBStnqp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

This is how retarded our youth have become.
    Chanting "build the wall" to Native Americans. 
    Do these idiot children believe that Native Americans are immigrants??

Everyone came from somewhere, at some time. ... unless stopped by a wall.

Have you read about the Windover bog? The most ancient remains found so far of inhabitants of the new world, preserved in a peat bog in Florida, have DNA matching DNA of early humans in France. Talk about who saw that coming. France. Mais oui.

How'd they get from France to Florida & where else did they go? Science is never settled & always surprising.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited January 2019
    You can always rely on CNN for the news you need to know:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/americas/boo-cutest-dog-dies-scli-intl/index.html

Boo, the world's cutest dog, just died of a broken heart. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    It appears that there is more to the story about the kid and the native American.

Kentucky student seen in viral confrontation with Native American speaks out

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-student-seen-in-viral-confrontation-with-native-american-speaks-out

• Options
    Company sells $80 used tissues so people can 'choose' when to get sick

• Options
    Study seeking 'super donors' for fecal transplants

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This (MAGA hat boy) indecent proves that people are crazy. And the media are liars. After ALL the preconceived hate was unleashed on the boy based on a small video clip, the lunatic lefties refuse to accept any emerging facts that contradict their hateful attacks. The full picture emerges with all the video revealed and reviewed proving that the old man is fluent in BS and the kid did nothing wrong except look like someone they already hate. 
  • Options
    When I dropped by the cigar shop today to buy a lighter, the clerk had to scan my ID. Somewhere in this country, some government entity is compiling a database of humans capable of fire.

Ishityounot.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to show ID to buy Listerine at Walmart.  WTF?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't get sudafed without a prescription here and if you buy any cold, allergy meds, they can ask for your ID.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I can get sudafed, the real stuff, without a prescription here, but I have to show ID. It works too well to let that deter me from buying it.
  • Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I can get sudafed, the real stuff, without a prescription here, but I have to show ID. It works too well to let that deter me from buying it.
    It's the same here, Chris. A couple years ago I had a bad run with a cold and spring allergies. I had bought some Sudafed with showing my ID, and used it up. Went back a few weeks later, and when she scanned my ID I was told I had already bought as much as I could for a 30 day period. :|
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willy_MN said:
    Yakster said:
    It's the same here, Chris. A couple years ago I had a bad run with a cold and spring allergies. I had bought some Sudafed with showing my ID, and used it up. Went back a few weeks later, and when she scanned my ID I was told I had already bought as much as I could for a 30 day period. :|
    That's because some of the chemicals in sudafed are used to make meth.  That's why they do the ID thing and limit the amount per month.
  • Options
    My stepson and his wife got arrested for drug possession and manufacturing, because my step daughter made a legitimate sudafed purchase for her sick child.
    My idiot sepson's idiot wife decided when the cops came to check on the purchase to arm herself with a shotgun. Of course that made the cops a little curious. Been downhill ever since........
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^wow. How'd they figure that if it was a legit purchase?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    It was bought over the counter, and at the time cops were checking random purchases. Actually very civil visits. But seeing a fruitcake come around the corner with a shotgun and things went sideways real fast.
    Cost my step daughter 1000s to clean the house so they could move back in, which from what I heard I believe is nothing but a rackett.
    The good news is the stepson and the fruitcake have both been rearrested on new drug charges and both are off to prison in the near future. Bad news step daughter will be taking in the youngest and we will be taking in both school age children again.
  • Options
    Wait... You can vote without ID, but you can't buy Listerine?

Lemme think on that...

• Options
    jd50ae said:
    It was bought over the counter, and at the time cops were checking random purchases. Actually very civil visits. But seeing a fruitcake come around the corner with a shotgun and things went sideways real fast.
    Cost my step daughter 1000s to clean the house so they could move back in, which from what I heard I believe is nothing but a rackett.
    The good news is the stepson and the fruitcake have both been rearrested on new drug charges and both are off to prison in the near future. Bad news step daughter will be taking in the youngest and we will be taking in both school age children again.
    Sorry to hear that.
    I feel for ya buddy. 
    At least the children will have some semblance of a normal life. That is a good thing.
    I never thought at my age I would be having 2 small children in my house, yet here we are.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

BILL INTRODUCED IN CONGRESS WOULD BAN INTERNET CIGAR & E-CIGARETTE SALES, FLAVORED TOBACCO

They are going to continue to try and get all kinds of bills pushed through, until no one can buy any tobacco at all.

Land of the free.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    I'm always amazed at the fact that they are making pot legal and trying to criminalize tobacco. 
    If you'd have told me in the 70s and 80s, that we'd be at this point, I'd have laughed and said BS.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Waiting for edible cigars.
  • Options
    No Talking during CLIMATE CHANGE cold

Deadly polar vortex blasts Midwest with record-breaking cold, forecasters warn to 'minimize talking' outdoors

https://www.foxnews.com/us/deadly-polar-vortex-blasts-midwest-with-record-breaking-cold-forecasters-warn-to-minimize-talking-outdoors
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we send Pelosi to Minn.?
  • Options
    YankeeMan said:
    Can we send Pelosi to Minn.?
    "She" is probably still on a taxpayer funded trip in Hawaii.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno how true it is, but I was once told by a guy who grew up in Cutbank, Montana that Cutbank was (still is?) frequently colder than International Falls, Minn. 

i don’t recall hearing anything recently about cold temperatures in either of those places. Anybody heard anything recently?