Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hillary Sucks

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I just got notified i have to work a 7 hour mandatory detail sunday for obama and her his bull $hit to campaign for the raging beeyotch
    Tell us how you really feel, Nick.
    He sounds conflicted.  ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found out today the highness obama doesnt want any local leo's around him and we are off limits to where the media will set up for photo opportunities so we are not in the pictures. The guy and hillary are ass clowns
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think he is bad, just wait until you hear Hillary talk when there isn't a microphone around.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Don't  see how she can win now, Trump has the momentum, polls today are still lagging  3-4 days back.
    Come monday polls will show he's  up in more states.

Clintons top pollsters   knows  she can't  pull it off, but they don't  let her know that because her team needs her to feel 10 foot tall at these rallies.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't  see how she can win now, Trump has the momentum, polls today are still lagging  3-4 days back.
    Come monday polls will show he's  up in more states.

Clintons top pollsters   knows  she can't  pull it off, but they don't  let her know that because her team needs her to feel 10 foot tall at these rallies.
    Hold your water. Two things are about to happen:

1) The last minute lie is a longstanding tradition. Something nasty as hell, completely false, but surfacing too late to rebut. Between now and Tuesday, some big nasty Democrat lie will splash 24hrs/day on all the mainstream media. Meanwhile, any last minute lie from the other side would be buried like Wikileaks on Fox.

2) The dead rise from their graves in droves every four years to vote Democrat, often in six or seven precencts. This time, they'll be joined by felons and aliens. No, historically voter fraud is not a two edged sword. Every political machine you can name, from Tammany Hall to Chicago has long been a tool of the Democrats.

I repeat again: Unless Trump can win by a landslide, he cannot win at all.

Fine with me. Both these useless parties have got to reform. Two geriatric ultra millionaire lying sociopaths is the best they have to offer? A crook or a jackass? We need better choices.

Trey Gowdy for President. Troy Landry for President. A dart and a phone book for President. 

Hey, Friday riding home from work I had to detour thru a neighborhood where I spotted my first Jill Stein sign. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost said:

Fine with me. Both these useless parties have got to reform. Two geriatric ultra millionaire lying sociopaths is the best they have to offer? A crook or a jackass? We need better choices.

And here you see, is why, despite the occasional dust-ups between @webmost and myself, we still agree on the heart of the matter. 

I tend to be too forgiving of the Democrats, although I'm registered Republican and usually vote so. 

He tends to fall for the Republican nonsense a little too hard for my taste, but when it gets down to it,

Truth & Freedom First!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

And here you see, is why, despite the occasional dust-ups between @webmost and myself, we still agree on the heart of the matter. 

I tend to be too forgiving of the Democrats, although I'm registered Republican and usually vote so. 

He tends to fall for the Republican nonsense a little too hard for my taste, but when it gets down to it,

Truth & Freedom First!
    Both sides are on the same side and are only kept apart by the establishment.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cover of Time magazine says it all.image
  • Options
    10,000 people ro hear Obama talk of doom with Trump and Rainbows and unicorns with the beeyotch.image

SHEEPLE ^^^^^
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see no LEOs in there,, we all know how they are
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw these today. Thought they were funny.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^ Ain't that the truth??  
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be a lot more haters in the Trump camp as the "Trump Sucks" thread died six weeks ago.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    There's a lot to not like about either candidate. Regardless on how you vote be sure to get out and vote. 

My poll just opened minutes ago and there is already 50 plus people in line. 4 years ago there where 2 in line at 6am. Think we may see a turnout like never before. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Thank God this is nearly over.  Had to unplug the phone last night, TOOO many political calls.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tell them I'm voting for Arnold. When they ask Schwarzenegger, I tell them Tom Arnold.
    Usually ends up with silence.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Thank God this is nearly over.  Had to unplug the phone last night, TOOO many political calls.
    the spam mail is out of control too....at least 5 ads in the mail everyday.
    i swear we filled up 1 whole recycle bin of just political ads this week.  so much waste. 

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    the spam mail is out of control too....at least 5 ads in the mail everyday.
    i swear we filled up 1 whole recycle bin of just political ads this week.  so much waste. 
    Think of all the paper we are wasting too!
  • Options
    even the big O thinks $hillary sucks.....

https://youtu.be/H6f4tZFZ_-g

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I love that he campaigns for her now.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Lol. I love that he campaigns for her now.
    The kicker is that we get to foot the bill for it; millions of dollars, and instead of coming out her Saudi-backed campaign fund, it comes out of our (the taxpayers) pocket.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Come on now guys. No one running for President has ever said that their opponent, even in the same party, was the best thing since sliced bread. Doesn't matter, Democrat or Republican, you have to pick them apart or you simply won't win. If you admit that they're better than you, why run? It's politics and they understand that, otherwise Clinton and Obama wouldn't be buddy-buddy now. It would be a little different if Obama was saying those things now, trying to keep her out of office, but he's not. Again, politics. The same in both parties.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody doubts that @Rockethead26; you say bad things about them when campaigning against them, and the prop them up when they're trying to take your place and continue your agenda; that's the way it should be and we'd expect nothing less, regardless of which party is doing it.  I just think it should on the candidate's dime, not yours and mine.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Politicians gonna politic.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been a democrat for 40 years. I believe if you stand with Trump you are a racist... His stand on the issues? Who the **** knows. Old guys want to see the electorate white. I am ashamed to be 'white' and I love diversity. Of course I grew up in LA and the country is changing, get used to it. The old white majority will be a minority.
  • Options
    Im not a racist Jim, my wife is puerto rican and she voted for trump. So did her mom and her sister. Stop believing cnn. 
    -- Winston Churchill