Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hillary Sucks

Comments

• Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Im not a racist Jim, my wife is puerto rican and she voted for trump. So did her mom and her sister. Stop believing cnn. 
    You don't have to believe CNN, just listen to Trump.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Im not a racist Jim, my wife is puerto rican and she voted for trump. So did her mom and her sister. Stop believing cnn. 
    Why? She doesn't see that at the top the racism begins? He gives creedance to those racists to act outwithout repercussions. Bad cops can continue to shoot people of color? I said bad cops, Nick. Your wife would have a different reaction if she was married to a Latino bricklayer.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandfather, the son of a Confederate war veteran who never owned slaves, told me when I was young; 

"God made people all the colors he wanted them to be.  No one should ever be ashamed of the color they are, or feel they're better than anyone of any other color.  God loves them all the same, and so should you" 

If only the words of that 6th grade educated share-cropper could find traction against the forces that encourage racism in this country today.  There would be no KKK, no Black Lives Matter, and no power in creating division, rather than diversity.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You can argue the meanings of words all you want, but the sad truth is that there is a growing pro-white/anti-color sentiment in this country that has been fueled even more so by Trumps words.

• Options
    Sorry, I had to edit my last post, I stated anti-white, when I meant to say anti-color.
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    ... Guy hasn't even taken office.
    No, but he's been spewing hate for almost a year during the campaign. Read my post again, I didn't say he started it, I said he's made it worse.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can argue the meanings of words all you want, but the sad truth is that there is a growing pro-white/anti-color sentiment in this country that has been fueled even more so by Trumps words.

It's as tho there's an alternate universe out there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The interesting thing is, and most folks can take this one way or another, Clinton lost Florida, Montana, ND, SD and Wyoming because of minorities. 
    150,000 Florida resident Haitians hate her. She refused to acknowledge that there was a problem in ND and said it wasn't her problem.

Most of the Native American community refused to vote for her.
    As with anything, there were some who did vote for her, but the majority spoke with their votes.

She never took the time to address minority issues that could have swayed enough voters to win.

And to make a statement that will be viewed as sexist, you have to remember that with some races, (native), the thought of a woman in that kind of position goes against their way of thinking. 
    Right or wrong, it has a strong hold on how they voted.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I will make one final statement on the matter and then I'm out. I very much hope that I am wrong about Trump and that his supporters got it right. Right now though, I can see nothing in Trump's personality, actions or words that leads me to believe that he will make this country a better place in 4 or 8 years. Again, I so hope that I am wrong and will freely admit it when proven so.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rarely make serious posts here.....
    And I usually just post stupid GIFs, pictures, and one-liner joke replies....

But I have a serious question for those of you that called Trump a racist, why do you say that? 
    Can you provide specific examples (preferably BEFORE he started his campaign for public office) of Trump doing or saying racist things?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure she counts as female anyways....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Well, I can't say I'm glad he won but I CAN say I'm glad she didn't. 

So sayeth the oldfart.....   B)
    Amen brother

From a 56 yr old fart
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oopsies

• Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    They meant this white house:

Image result for ramshackle
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I've been a democrat for 40 years. I believe if you stand with Trump you are a racist... His stand on the issues? Who the **** knows. Old guys want to see the electorate white. I am ashamed to be 'white' and I love diversity. Of course I grew up in LA and the country is changing, get used to it. The old white majority will be a minority.
    And there in lies your problem Jim. Your spoon fed your radical beliefs and if no one agrees with you and your kind you pull out the race card. I was one of those deplorable folk who voted for Trump. Not because I love Trump but because Your kind insisted that its your way or the highway. And I knew that Billary was crooked. That anyone would vote her in for that single reason only befuddles me.
     Now you say Im a Racist ? I have more black folk in my family than you could ever imagine, and I love them all. They are all good people. Some voted the other way, that's their right. I didn't call them racist because of it. You sir are the racist by your own remarks.
     Grow up, your old enough to know better. I have lost all respect for you. And if you want to debate it like a grown up then feel free. I have never backed down from your kind and am not about to start now. Did they cut your nuts off on your hip surgery ? Grow some !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a racist. You'll never catch me in a 5k, 10k, marathon or any other type of race. No sir.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    poly-ticks:

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will make one final statement on the matter and then I'm out. I very much hope that I am wrong about Trump and that his supporters got it right. Right now though, I can see nothing in Trump's personality, actions or words that leads me to believe that he will make this country a better place in 4 or 8 years. Again, I so hope that I am wrong and will freely admit it when proven so.
    Allow me to provide you with your first example:

President-elect Trump took time out of his let’s face it CRAZY schedule to call the widow of NYPD Sgt. Paul Tuozzolo on Thursday. Tuozzolo, a husband and father of two, was shot and killed by 35-year-old Manual Rosales, who was also an ex-con. Tuozzolo was responding to reports of a break-in.

According to the New York Post, Trump told the grieving widow, “I’m very sorry I cannot be there with you today. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.”

He went on to say, “I want to express my condolences from me and my family.”

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no matter how you feel......let us not forget that this whole mess started because jimmy carter pardoned slick willy and he was able to run for office.