Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hillary Sucks

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:
    I will make one final statement on the matter and then I'm out. I very much hope that I am wrong about Trump and that his supporters got it right. Right now though, I can see nothing in Trump's personality, actions or words that leads me to believe that he will make this country a better place in 4 or 8 years. Again, I so hope that I am wrong and will freely admit it when proven so.
    Allow me to provide you with your first example:

President-elect Trump took time out of his let’s face it CRAZY schedule to call the widow of NYPD Sgt. Paul Tuozzolo on Thursday. Tuozzolo, a husband and father of two, was shot and killed by 35-year-old Manual Rosales, who was also an ex-con. Tuozzolo was responding to reports of a break-in.

According to the New York Post, Trump told the grieving widow, “I’m very sorry I cannot be there with you today. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.”

He went on to say, “I want to express my condolences from me and my family.”

Nice try on your part and a kind gesture on his, but I'll withhold judgement until he starts making policy once he's in the White House.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy goes on a rant and the interesting thing is he's pretty spot on.
    Not safe for work, as the language is quite colorful.
    But it is very interesting and he has a lot of valid points.

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://usherald.com/breaking-two-liberals-busted-hoax-trump-swastika-graffiti-church-mainstream-media-silent/

A lot of people I know personally have attacked me for supporting all of the violence and bigotry that is being done in Trumps name. So far all the violence and bigotry I have seen has come from the left. Funny that.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 27
    Wylaff said:
    http://usherald.com/breaking-two-liberals-busted-hoax-trump-swastika-graffiti-church-mainstream-media-silent/

A lot of people I know personally have attacked me for supporting all of the violence and bigotry that is being done in Trumps name. So far all the violence and bigotry I have seen has come from the left. Funny that.

All the Violence And Bigotry has come from the left???. oh wow I say you've lost touch with reality & you should ask someone to help you pull your head "out of the sand" (being nice) and open your eyes. Do you really think your Trumped up news article has any merit ?? (see what I did there) Get a Clue
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of these last 2 responses, which was centered in observation, and which in hate?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    WyattEarp said:
    Wylaff said:

All the Violence And Bigotry has come from the left???. oh wow I say you've lost touch with reality & you should ask someone to help you pull your head "out of the sand" (being nice) and open your eyes. Do you really think your Trumped up news article has any merit ?? (see what I did there) Get a Clue
    I think you just did a pretty good job of illustrating his point. One of you resorted to feces flinging while the other stated his opinion clearly and without slinging a single insult. Are you capable of understanding the difference? 

It's OK to be upset about your candidate losing an election, it's not OK to try and take it out on the people who voted for someone else. The people you should be upset at are the ones who waited until after the election to voice their opinion, but didn't bother to voice that opinion when it counted.

Trump took in 2 million fewer votes than the previous Republican presidential candidate. So who is it you're really upset with?

And before you start hurling insults at me, I voted, but not for either Hillary or Trump, but I do respect the process. I suggest you give it a try. 
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I could not agree more @0patience

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easy to say that if you don't like the system you need to work with your representative to change it but in the real world, son, it ain't gonna happen. 

For starters, regarding weeding out deadwood congresspersons, everyone says "Oh, MY representative is fine - it's those others who have to go". I'm sure you can see the flawed logic in that statement. 

And I'm confident that newly-elected representatives go into office with great plans and dreams of doing good things for their constituents and for humanity as a whole. I'm also confident that it doesn't take long for these newbies to learn that it's a "go along to get along" world out there and that their career will be short and meaningless if they don't play along with the old, established members. 

I dont see this changing unless and until the concept of staggered terms is done away with. (And you KNOW that ain't gonna happen). Only when all of the old members are forced out at the same time by term limits and a whole new crop of members are sworn in are you ever going to get rid of the 'influence pressure' that's exerted by the older members. 

I think Plato probably had it right - a democracy can only last about 200 years....  sad to say...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERM LIMITS
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree about the term limits. One of Oregon's senators has been in office for over 20 years. 
    You cannot have new fresh ideas and knowledge with people who work 12 weeks out of the year and grease each other's palms.
    Yet, he got re-elected.
    How, I have no idea.

4 year max term limit should be set.
    If you want to run again 4 years after that, have at it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in WI, things are on track.  Nothing's going to change.

The Dem's are just so convinced that anyone who doesn't see things their way is ignorant that they think nobody is hip to their lyin' ways.  They say the recount is protect everyone's rights, that making sure the ballots were accurately counted is best for everyone.  Then, it's revealed that if the recount isn't finished by the 12/13 deadline, WI's electoral votes could be disqualified and you start to see why Stein's people wanted to sue to make sure all ballots were hand-counted.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I am far from a backer of any of these assss clowns however this recount is a damn joke. Millions of dollars wasted. They raise over 7 million and now she is broke again. Where did the 7 million go? Someone needs to investigate that. Donors got raped, but what else is new. 

By the way Stein will be getting everyone that voted email addy's from this I believe. Enjoy the spam coming your way.

Go away Hillary. Forever please. If you don't think the Clinton campaign is behind this then please donate to my recount effort. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's something interesting I ran across, reminded me of @jlmarta 's admonitions regarding picking the lesser of two evils:

"Trump is a horrible candidate - he's unstable, bigoted, and ignorant - but I also believe that Clinton has had more experience in getting us into wars and supporting Wall St. bailouts.  I don't want to be complicit when, once she is in office, she slaughters innocents abroad and caters to big banks.  So I believe in a vote of conscience. 

If you...vote for Clinton...you will be complicit.  You'll have legitimized all the illegal and violent and greedy things they're going to do...

...You can't reform the Clinton's.  They will give you all the rhetoric and the slogans; they will tug at your heartstrings...and then they will betray everybody with trade agreements that promote globalization, with crime bills that put more nonviolent people in prison, ...

The Clinton's record is replete with promises they fed to gullible voters and then broke..."

Ralph Nader.

Ralph Nader feels exactly the same about Hillary Clinton as I do!  Who'd have thunk it?

The world's a funny place.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos_Umwhat

Ralph Nader feels exactly the same about Hillary Clinton as I do!  Who'd have thunk it?

Nader is right about the Clintons, but he's wrong about Trump.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Amos_Umwhat

Nader is right about the Clintons, but he's wrong about Trump.
    I'm hoping so.  His Trump opinion was his, part of the interview, not mine.  I have my worries, but I reserve judgement until after we see what he'll do.  I don't really think he's all that stuff, seems unlikely.

I think about myself, I was raised on Army posts, worked lots of construction and military prior to going to college.  In college, I can write papers etc., with the best of them.  In hanging with old buddies, well, I'm not so refined, either.  ;)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

The really sad thing is that crxp fake news shows like cnn will keep her in the public's eye because they will never admit the truth about themselves or her.

Just go away.....PLEASE.
    h1.jpg 10.8K