Reno Herf October 2016

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who's excited and already starting to get ready??!? This guy! Can't wait to see everyone and already prepping and getting ready for a smoke-a-thon!!! Bought a gun/ammo case to use as a giant herfador and got it all packed up in prep for the big event ;)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Woodland, CaPosts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ??? When is this happening? That's a short drive from here. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [email protected]$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    October 7th-10th/11th for Wylaff's 30th ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Think that's enough sticks for the weekend? You might need to ship some ahead of you. You know, just in case... Lol

that case looks like it makes a good travel humi though. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [email protected]$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could pack more I would and just my gut I have two other small travel humis that will likely be filled plus a tools case so I will be set and have plenty and plenty to share. Bringing about 1/2 my whole collection as it is LOL. 

Brett
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 5,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not bringing that many, but I will be sending to Wayne in advance.  The problem is I keep ordering things I want there.  As soon as today's purchase comes in I will pack that box up.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I guess I'll have to start getting a travel humi set up! I guess I could just throw the wineador in the car. 

Hell yes, come join us!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Working on the details. Got to shuffle the schedule around a bit but the Mrs and I plan on being there! If you haven't ever had the pleasure of interacting with @TaraLee then you're in for an interesting time. 

• dirtdudedirtdude LaughlinPosts: 4,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only 13 hours  from here, should get my schedule this week, will see if it matches
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 9,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be great to meet you and the Wife @jbohon and see you Randy, hope you can make it. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirtdude... don't do this to me... get my hopes all up, so that I'm so excited I can't sleep... and then dash the hopes against the rocks...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    won't know til they assign me a crew but if the rumor mill is correct that will fall in the middle of my 7 days off, where is everybody staying
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reno is small enough everything downtown is walking distance apart. Try circus circus for cheap last minute
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

will check it out as soon as I get my schedule
    A little dirt never hurt
    Kids, dogs and house taken care of, hotel reservations made, travel humi setup in process.  We are going to be there!!  WOO HOO!!! 

I might be a little excited about this... 

Sweet!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

• silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 7,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 30th, Wylaff.
    Thanks Edward!

• TaraLeeTaraLee Woodland, CAPosts: 207 ✭✭✭
    I've been hearing rumors about a party... 

**Happy Birthday Wylaff!**
    Uh oh. 

• GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 3,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is painful that I can't be there.  :(
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • EmceeEmcee Pensacola, FLPosts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if we get these little events around the Southeast?  Sounds like a blast.
    All you have to do is set it up and hope people come.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 7,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wish I could make it.
    edited September 2016
    I do too.
     <3 

• EmceeEmcee Pensacola, FLPosts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Thanks.  I didn't know if there was an established event down here.  Wasn't looking to reinvent the wheel.
    Emcee said:
    Thanks.  I didn't know if there was an established event down here.  Wasn't looking to reinvent the wheel.
    Pick a date and a place and send out the invite. :)