Home General Discussion

Reno Herf October 2016

12346»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are in total all the pictures of everything I took out there, sorry for the big post and hope you like, posted most all of these in sections earlier but here is the whole thing in one place. Lastly a HUGE thank you to everyone in the Ccom Brotherhood and Sisterhood for all the great cigars I've smoked and was able to share with everyone at the Reno herf too!!

Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for allowing us to destroy your home, that was extremely kind of you two.  I would also like to complain that I am in way too many of those pictures.  Hope you had as good a weekend as I did!  Thank you again, looking forward to our next get together.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things I noticed... Patrick - your wife's eyes are up here and Peter- you look way too excited in the humidor there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like on Vherf even when pictures are being taken Patrick is still talking.

BTW are you all playing pocket pool?

In all seriousness it looks like a great time by all. Thx for the pics and glad you all had fun. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Great pics Carol thanks for sharing them all, what a fantastic time we all had thank you again!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

BTW are you all playing pocket pool?

Donner summit is up around 7,000 ft. elevation..It's chilly up there.  They're just tryin' to keep 'em warm...
       (their hands... I'm talkin' about their hands..)  :#
    Yes it was cold there.  Brad I was talking to Colleen, but if that was not the case at least I was staring at her and not someone else's wife.  Carol, I'm not skinny or tiny, I'm "wiry", it's a bad movie refreance.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    LOL
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things I noticed... Patrick - your wife's eyes are up here and Peter- you look way too excited in the humidor there.
    @avengethis, I noticed that too.  It would make for a good caption contest.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

That certainly was an exquisite weekend.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

I started to get worried when the herf moved to a second location, but I had a blast in Reno at @Wylaff's and next to Paradise at @jlmarta's.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a great thread, thanks for sharing.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've always been fat and bald brother, we don't judge.

A little dirt never hurt

@peter4jc said:
    Man, I can't believe how fat and bald I was back then!

Back then, yea we'll go with that.

MOW badge received.
    edited March 2020

That was a great time, I think I still weigh the same, clearly not as happy though. Must've been because I was on vacation, and in the presence of Wayne. On a serious note going to Marty's home and meeting him and his "child bride" was spectacular! Hang in there old timer.

MOW badge received.