Home Cigar 101
Options

Making own Cigars

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaaamn!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

3.5 x 43 / 20 count box with san vicente, cibao / Vuelta Abajo seco,ligaro. piloto viso. pabl, mata fina, criollo 98 wrappers.

all freehand .. no cigar mold
    I need some of that goodness in my life
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I continue to be amazed by this thread. I need to light up another one of Rodger's home rolled soon.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

3.5 x 43 / 20 count box with san vicente, cibao / Vuelta Abajo seco,ligaro. piloto viso. pabl, mata fina, criollo 98 wrappers.

all freehand .. no cigar mold

Wow. That's a whole lotta different stuff in such a small gar.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    El_FumadorEl_Fumador Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..another box + ..
    httpsiimgurcomgdQKADxjpg

tobacco, roll with it.  Marc L
  • Options
    I over guesstimated on the prep and, these are still coming. I think they're getting longer.
    httpsiimgurcomTI6VVs3jpg

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a beauty Davis, nice job wow!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    @Yakster, send me your address.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Yakster: 9505514352938331169996

and in the words of my fave hero from flight 93: "Let's roll!"

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @webmost Davis, got the kit today, haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, but it got here safe.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Got the cutting board and tile, need to find some time to try this out, excited.
  • Options
    some re_wraps.. Corojowrppr

httpsiimgurcomOzPjMOUjpg

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know just me and Web are the only ones here rolling their own cigars. Anybody else doing it?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @Yakster has been taking a stab at it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I'll be taking a stab soon.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I'll be taking a stab soon.
    Web got me started also. You have any questions just PM me. Good luck.
  • Options
    5.6-ish by 50 .. From the center. san vicente, Cibao 98 Ligero, Paraguay Flojo Seco, T-13 Viso and nicaraguan seco fillers. mata fina and cibao seco binders, criollo 98 wrappers.