Home Non Cigar Related

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GaryThompson how you holding up? 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay safe all y'all.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    78 degrees at 11:00 and guess who gets to weld today. 
    I see Gatorade in my immediate future. 
    And the sun is so helpful, I have to have to cover the back of my welding hood, so I can see. 
    The sun glares off the lens. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highs in the low 70's lows in the low 60's. Low humidity and Carolina Mt blue sky. 
    Tomorrow I'm going to turn on the fans and clean my studio with compressed air.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 40’s right now and overcast before dark, getting cold. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    75 w/ 62% humidity. This is about as clear and dry as we have seen since whatever. Hope the yard dries enough to mow.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batten down the hatches, got this update:

Hurricane Michael intensified as it aimed for the Florida Panhandle, where it could make landfall as the strongest storm in terms of wind speed in the country this year.

Michael churned in the Gulf of Mexico on Tuesday as a Category 3 storm, poised to grow stronger and slam Florida's Panhandle.

If the storm's core comes ashore as a Category 2 or higher, it would be the strongest storm in terms of wind speed to make landfall in the country this year.

Michael was expected to intensify overnight and be near Category 4 strength when it makes landfall Wednesday afternoon. It is threatening dangerous surges to low-lying areas ill-equipped to handle them.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott called Michael a "monstrous storm" that could bring "total devastation," and urged people to get out of the way.

Airports and Airline Closures/Delays:

All Florida Airports are experiencing Delays  and Cancelations

Highways/Courier Service:

All major Highways are experiencing traffic delays

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    It’s official have now had the first snow of the season here in Loveland today. Light flurries and didn’t hardly stick to anything but it’s cold and wet and snowing lightly. Pretty but makes me hurt with my conditions so I have a love/hate relationship with it. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Seven inches of rain in the past three days and 60 degrees.. Looks like it is clearing now and the temp is in the high 30s. Maybe fall is finally here.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re in for a stretch of days in the low/mid 80’s. Sunny, minimal wind. Glorious. 

I feel really bad for folks who live in the storm zones or the icy winter parts of the country. I used to. I grew up in Detroit. But no more, thank goodness......  
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather here has been crappy. Crappy today followed by more crap over the next couple days. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10:45 PST and it’s 70 outside with not a cloud in site. High of 84 expected here in the bay

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

It's fall here in the NC mountains. Usually we have a broad range of colors by now but the leaves are still green on most trees and seem to be just turning brown and falling off. Must be all the rain we have been getting. 60s during the day and high 30s at night.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My phone and tablet keep overheating and shutting off today.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it is in the Bible it's not a swear word  :p
    Snowed here today too. 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massive front came through this morning! High was 92 * yesterday, it’s currently 56* outside!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same $h!t different day
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    76 and blue skies 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

F you Florida and California weather...
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    F you Florida and California weather...
    Yeah, F you Florida and Cali weather.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had our one day of fall last week
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap

I go from 100 in the shade to frost advisory at home. Ugh
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Welcome back Rodney, glad you made it safe. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually had to turn the heater on this morning.
    Molly crawled under the blanket and sheet to sleep up against me. Great little heater.