Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone be careful with the nasty weather. Looks like Iowa got hit pretty bad.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My shins are sweating. I'm indoors and my shins are sweating. Winter is welcome any time
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 60's at night and mid 70's during the day. Carolina mountain weather.  Looks like we have some rain moving in. Our garden is exploding. 
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dry and chilly, I'm sleeping under a weighted blanket and quilt.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It hasn't rained here in about a month.They're calling for 2+ inches tomorrow and thunderstorm everyday next week......Great, I guess I'll have to start cutting the grass again. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My shins are sweating. I'm indoors and my shins are sweating. Winter is welcome any time
    My shins are melting.   Payback for giving y'all crap about my nice weather during your blizzards...

ETA:  Nothing compared to AZ,  I saw reports of 120+ out west.  
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Hot
    & Humid 
    Rare for San Jose

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna rain all week up here in PA. Hot and humid mostly, dips down at night a bit, still humid.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual 98 or above in the shade, at least it’s drier air with the High Pressure above until everyone runs their sprinklers...let it steep
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still sucks.
  • Options
    The AC actually cut off last night. I had to get up and look it worried me so much. Working just fine.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effing Hot.
  • Options
    Effing Wet.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effing Great...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-day is calling for highs in the upper 70's, sunny and dry, with lows in the 60's.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    10-day is calling for highs in the upper 70's, sunny and dry, with lows in the 60's.
    Not fair, 70’s 60’s 🤤
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    peter4jc said:
    Not fair, 70’s 60’s 🤤
    @Stubble likes to remind us when he has triple digits for days on end, there are two sides to every coin.  He has 60's when we have 0.
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    peter4jc said:
    Not fair, 70’s 60’s 🤤
    @Stubble likes to remind us when he has triple digits for days on end, there are two sides to every coin.  He has 60's when we have 0.
    I get below freezing, last year got to 17*, was insanely cold a damp cold but no 0* or less for days weeks that’s to cold. @Stubble what city/town do you live in?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our local forecast for tomorrow is 111 degrees. Sure wish it’d warm up around here.....   :p
  • Options
    106*
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Robin Williams said it best Link

Post edited by WaterNerd on
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife called me while I was at work. 
    Hail the size of golf balls shattered two of the four sky lights.
    Covered the open wounds with plastic when I got home.
    Guess I will be on the roof learning how to replace them.  :confused:
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raining now and going to be rain for the next week. High mid 70's low mid 60's. Good thing i got everything mowed.  
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    45 degrees Celsius sounds much better than 111 degrees Fahrenheit   
  • Options
    Get your Almanac out guys.
    It is forecasting (for my area) Colder and more snow than usual. It would only have to be 4 inches to be more, but I can remember some very cold mornings. I love watching the animals that have never seen snow before. But chickens will not move when it is wet and cold, you end up breaking the ice that has their feet frozen to the ground.
    Don't forget your bird feeders.
  • Options
    Today it shows "Farmer's Almanac" and "Old Farmer's Almanac" with completely opposing predictions.
    Hmmmm.....
    Trust the young or trust the old?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The storm in Hawaii is pushing all the smoke out of our area. It's down to 80 (insanely low for this time of year) with a nice 7 mph breeze. It's gonna be the first nice weekend since California lit its ass on fire.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...