Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, still bare ground here in Cape Cod, but we've still got February and March.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see 50 tonight, may see rain Sunday. Mild stuff.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Image may contain 1 person meme possible text that says HAVE YOU BEEN HIT BY A FROZEN IGUANA FALLING FROM A FLORIDA PALM TREE YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A SETTLEMENT
  • Options

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crappy. The fog has been trying to shut us out all day. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    78* here today and yesterday, Elm trees are budding out along with others, Jane Magnolia’s are blooming!!! So post to be low 50’s for the high tomorrow and a low of about freezing. Bizarre weather. The cat doesn’t even know to shed the coat or keep it Haha!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    so, it's true:
    Texas winter weather   Humor  Pinterest  Texas
  • Options
    @silvermouse Yep that’s close to are weather here. I can’t complain though, beats are 6 months of humid Summer hell.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For up to 68 here in Jersey today. Currently 57. Crazy
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    63 yesterday and 40 and rain right now. Last week we had a dusting of snow.  As Bob sang "The times They Are A Changing.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went from -25 to +15 overnight.  
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    6"of rain today. Good thing I went out yesterday and raked out my ditches.No flat land around here.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After weeks and weeks and weeks of rain, a break.  A light dusting of snow.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flooding, roads closed, and trees down everywhere. Looks like a hurricane came through here
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you got it worse than we did yesterday although parts of this area got hit hard.  It seemed more hit and miss here than down your way.
  • Options
    20 degrees with six inches of snow overnight here. Heard frogs croaking yesterday.
  • Options
    wild weather yesterday but all our old trees and the roofs on our property survived...

HYANNIS — Thousands of Eversource customers on the Cape were left without power Friday as winds with gusts up to hurricane force blew up from the southwest.

More than 17,000 residents were without power as of 6:30 p.m. Friday, as police and fire departments throughout the Upper and Mid-Cape responded to reports of multiple downed trees, wires and electrical poles.

The roadways were also congested, as traffic signals were out and roads were blocked by debris.

Wind gusts in excess of 90 mph were reported on the Outer Cape, including in Provincetown and Truro, while gusts reached up to 75 mph inland, said Priscilla Ress, a spokeswoman for Eversource.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 70’s in Cali yesterday and the next day or two

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looked out the window and saw snowflakes and I’m not talking about the neighborhood kids. It wa in the 70s last week, then it rained so much it flooded, and now it’s 30 degrees with flurries. WTF
  • Options
    Scary warm.  Mid 20's already this morning.  Damn SUV'S
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowing like a banshee right now.  And you know how those banshees can snow don't you.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    looks like another week of 40-50 degree rainy weather here in southeastern New England. Haven't had any measurable snow yet this year.
  • Options
    Windy
  • Options
    It's been raining for four days now. All the streams and rivers are up.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damp

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damp, wet, soaking, cold, warm, wet, cold, wet, gray, the usual TN winter

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Currently Low 70s. Tomorrow, Upper 50s. Thursday, Low 70s. Friday, Upper 40s. Saturday, Mid-40s.......

• Options
    Was +25 Sunday, woke to -25 this morning.
  • Options
    It’s Gloom Ville here, and about 55*.