Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I don't know why, but 7 LOL's wasn't what I was expecting. Maybe I should ask myself how I'd react if someone else said when they were 21 they almost killed themselves by intentionally wrecking a car. Maybe I'd LOL too, that it popped into their head, or, that they'd actually post about it. Who knows.

I gave you a WTF to make you feel better. I was going to try and say something nice...but this is not the thread for that.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Time to make my 9 pound chili, just got in five bottles of Hickory Bacon rub, might accidentally spill some in the chili this time.

Been craving chili and bought the fixings yesterday. Sunday looks like a good day for it.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@peter4jc I gave you a WTF because I think it is a bad idea for you to admit to such a thing on a public forum. You never know who's watching...

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

I took my WTF back cause I know you were just kidding. @peter4jc

@Hobbes86 said:
    @peter4jc I gave you a WTF because I think it is a bad idea for you to admit to such a thing on a public forum. You never know who's watching...

Not today Mr. ATF man....not today.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

The family put a hurt on the chilli and cornbread.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

The chilli and cornbread are growing a beard?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tearing down my main compressor for maintenance! Always fun! What could go wrong?

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today I finish making my wife's Christmas presents.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Back together, found 2 broken valves. Running, and back to -18!

Having those valves to replace the bad ones is the most amazing part to me

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

My comps are also ammonia.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Yeah we don't touch that stuff no interest. Only building around here like that is the ice arena

• Options

Yep, that’s what I deal with.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick What are you chillin? Ice rink? What kind of compressors you using?

• Options

Yep ice rink.
    Basically this but for two and a half slabs. These are the folks that built it.
    https://www.icebuilders.com/ice-rinks/accessories/refrigeration-system-1/

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

I’ve got three comps, two are 250hp and the third is 200hp. Unfortunately for me (not just my building) if **** is really **** my phone goes off and the three stooges do what we do best. Otherwise I do mine and the other two take care of the rest. Been a while since my assistance was needed. Those guys are good.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

I have 3-50 hp and 2-30 hp. Split system. 3 50’s are low side, 2 30’s high. We use a flooded evaporator with a liquid pump. I have 2 FES screws and 3 Vilter reciprocating. We run around 3 to 5 inches of vacuum. Keeps freezers around -25 ish. Got any horror stories? Lol It’s a great refrigerant until something goes wrong!

• Options

I’m good at diagnostics, so save money by being able to tell my guy what to bring. I don’t do the work myself though, except for normal stuff.

• Options

Just the fact you guys work with ammonia systems is horror story enough for me

• Options

No horror stories on this system (it’s new). Old system,plenty. I save my employer tons of money by being able to repair it in house.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

Almost had to leave Calvin’s house though when **** hit the fan. Comps and rtu problems at once. Was able to talk the trouble shooting over the phone. Then had personal problems. That day was a perfect storm of ****.

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

Curling is the only sport that I watch. Not much of it is televised except during the winter olympics though.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sicker than a damn dog! Either another round of Covid or a nasty flu, woke up like this, was fine yesterday except for the runs… See a doc on the computer in a couple hours. Oh Merry Christmas

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry t hear that. The last few months haven't been kind to you. I hope you feel better soon,

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Sorry t hear that. The last few months haven't been kind to you. I hope you feel better soon,

Thanks, yeah I feel bad, really bad! Don’t know what it even is yet

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.