Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek , hopefully you have a little time to mull it over, so you don't have to jump into a big change too quickly, although I know it sucks being out of work for people who are used to working instead of relying on the system to take care of them.
    On a side note, where are you located?

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB I’m in Murfreesboro, TN. I’ll stay on my current schedule till the end of the month, then I’ll have to adjust to the new schedule and responsibilities.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I am actually laughing at this ****!

Same!

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Traveling back home.

Safe travels brother

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

I make a grocery list before I go. The groceries on the list are in the order that I find them in the store. In and out in 30 minutes.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    I make a grocery list before I go. The groceries on the list are in the order that I find them in the store. In and out in 30 minutes.

I do this too. Recently my son has been doing the shopping so we've been using Google Keep to share our shopping list.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I shop with the family I buy extra, unnecessary stuff. If I shop by myself I minimize the amount of time I'm in the store and pretty much stick to the list.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got done with 4 hours of weed abatement 😅😅

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    So you're saying this encounter had a happy ending, yes?

No, just some flashbacks of a bar in Junction City Kansas right outside Ft. Riley.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rhys forgot his game jerseys again had to go back and get them

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Just got done with 4 hours of weed abatement 😅😅

Is that what you kids are calling it these days?

Kids 🤣🤣🤣. I wish. Back in the day it was called picking weeds with my hands until the mighty electric weedwacker came along.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you're shooting upwards, it's only 2D.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    edited February 25

Just got a following to close ticket. No complaints he caught me at my worst....I was in fact following to close. When I was brake checked I didn't think I was or wasn't trying to upset anyone but after the brake check I was in fact following to close. And after the 2nd brake check it was all over for me at that point.

Edit: I will say he could have gave me a fix it ticket for the tint but he didn't he just said how smart do you think it is to have blackout tint and tinted sunglasses so that was nice of him lol

• Options

@Rdp77 correct

I forgot to mention when I pulled my registration and insurance out I had to pull my travel case out he really liked it thought it was pretty cool