Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28

I want to say 400ish is about the smallest commercial rtu I've seen it was a 4 ton unit. We'll be setting a couple 26ton units coming up if I remember I'll report back on the weight of those

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Manufacturer is Reznor

I believe ours are 1200s. about 1550 lbs

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Emptied my 10 gallon shop vac that I use to clean the chaff out of my roaster today and cleaned the filter up a bit. Decided to order a new filter.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trimmed the roots off the garlic harvest. Since they are hard neck I can't braid them the way we do soft necks. Need to come up with a mesh bag, or perhaps just store them in an airy box.Thanks, Rodger, @First_Warrior for the supply last year.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Trimmed the roots off the garlic harvest. Since they are hard neck I can't braid them the way we do soft necks. Need to come up with a mesh bag, or perhaps just store them in an airy box.Thanks, Rodger, @First_Warrior for the supply last year.

Pantyhose

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same issue, don't have any. I will find something.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28

Congrats, Chris and Happy Birthday to Mrs. Hawks.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:
    Friday, I reenlisted for my final six years. Swore in at the Chabot Space and Science Center because I am a nerd and I do nerd things. Yesterday was my twentieth anniversary in the USCG. My wife's birthday is in the next few days so we celebrated both by going to the NHRA Denso Sonoma Nationals. My wife loves auto racing, all auto racing. She doesn't know drivers or teams but she is a big fan of the sport. She'll do. Starting today, as far as the USCG is concerned, I am playing with house money. So, a huge thank you to @ShawnOL for helping me celebrate with a mighty fine Opus X Forbidden 13. Wonderful treat, this! 👍👍

You're very welcome, buddy. I hope it treated you well.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoken like a true electrician.

A little dirt never hurt

My oldest daughter is coming for a visit today. More specifically to go through her mother's belongings looking for something and to go through some old pictures. . Not so much to see me.. :s

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    My oldest daughter is coming for a visit today. More specifically to go through her mother's belongings looking for something and to go through some old pictures. . Not so much to see me.. :s

Of course I know nothing about your relationship with your daughter, but it seems maybe a bit strained. Maybe reminiscing and remembering your wife and her mother will help. I hope it goes well.

@TRayB said:

@ShawnOL said:

Of course I know nothing about your relationship with your daughter, but it seems maybe a bit strained. Maybe reminiscing and remembering your wife and her mother will help. I hope it goes well.

We get along great. It's just she didn't mention seeing me at all when she said she was coming over. Just a little butt hurt in a joking way.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@TRayB said:

@ShawnOL said:

We get along great. It's just she didn't mention seeing me at all when she said she was coming over. Just a little butt hurt in a joking way.

Gotcha, glad to hear it. :D

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

When she gets there she will see you. Opportunities abound 🤙🏼. Good luck man.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

Was a pleasant visit. She went through about 10 large boxes of Dawn's stuff. I now know I can throw away about 8 of them. Then I'll have enough room for another large gun safe.

• Al_K_LloydAl_K_Lloyd Posts: 48 ✭✭

@TRayB said:
    Went for a (brief) bike ride this morning along the Northwest River Trail. About 2 miles in, some other riders were stopped, and we asked if everything was OK. They pointed out this Bald Eagle perched in a tree overlooking the Susquehanna River, and I snapped a quick photo.

It was actually much closer than it appears in the pic. Then, starting up again, I was in too high a gear, so I stood up and gave a good push on the crank, and SNAP!, my chain broke and unwound itself onto the ground. Pushed the bike 2 miles back to the car.

Time to pick up some chain repair parts and tools. Live and Learn.

There’s a bridge over the river midway between DC and the Delaware coast. Good memories.

There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Hunter S. Thompson

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Wish me luck

I'm sure that's "High Speed" tape

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Wish me luck

Thank god! You found my 2007 Blackberry! Do you mind grabbing that for me if you make it?