Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

I should probably stop messing around on the interwebs and get some actual work done.

Man we are slow today....

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FIRERAT said:
    I should probably stop messing around on the interwebs and get some actual work done.

I used to make as much playing online poker at work, as the job. B)

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

@d_blades said:

@FIRERAT said:

I used to make as much playing online poker at work, as the job. B)

Sitting at my desk I've spent a lot of money on hobbies but I've also learned more over the years just reading. In fact I earned my Associates in Business management while at work. LOL

F**k You I'm drunk.....

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well fawk! The hunt continues. They didn't even have the balls to call and tell me.

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

So my fish tank is up and running but my fish have some brutal unknown disease. I think it’s flukes but I’ve done like 6 different flukes treatments unsuccessfully resolving it so wondering now if it’s brook. Anyways I decided to nuke them with 2 formalin baths. I look like I’m making a bomb in my backyard wearing protective gear and n95 masks under paintball masks. 1st formalin bath is done still no clue what I’m dealing with but my tangs are twitching and scratching a lot with no white dots like ich or velvet. I’ve got humble fish (30 years of fish experience) helping me through QT he’s got a full QT forum. I’m getting pissed and am about ready to just throw them in my tank and see if they live.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried hyposalinity, Jimmy?
    @JGruvey

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Have you tried hyposalinity, Jimmy?
    @JGruvey

That’s next if the formalin doesn’t work. I’m doing formalin Tank transfer method (in case of ich or velvet) with methalyne blue baths after each formalin dip. I honestly think it’s flukes that I can’t seem to kill though. I did 3 prazipro treatments 2 fenbendazole baths and the 1 formalin bath with no results.

• Options

Good luck.

• Options

Thanks they’re dropping what look like white snowflake crystals after a treatment which is why I’m leaning to flukes.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that, Glenn.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek
    Dolly needs more training in composition and sensitivity.

So sayeth The Oldfart... 👴🏻

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

That sucks Glenn, I have to wonder about the bureaucracy in a company that does that many interviews. Something better will come along

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that Glen, hopefully the other interview bears better fruit. I wish you luck!!!

• Options

When I wake up I get to Mow the lawn...yay...

F**k You I'm drunk.....

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Weather gets warm, hangar roof gets warm, snow turns to water & gravity works. Water runs onto frozen ground & the glaciers that build in front of the doors will only retreat by beating them into submission. Chip, shovel, chip, shovel. Rinse & repeat. This’ll be my life at work for the next 4 days.....

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Weather gets warm, hangar roof gets warm, snow turns to water & gravity works. Water runs onto frozen ground & the glaciers that build in front of the doors will only retreat by beating them into submission. Chip, shovel, chip, shovel. Rinse & repeat. This’ll be my life at work for the next 4 days.....

So, that's pretty much what takes the place of mowing in your neck of the woods?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ Yep. till mid May. Then it's mow every couple days because the stuff never stops growing. It doesn't get dark...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today was a good day for a mow

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    I've got another interview with the dealership this Wednesday afternoon with the owner. This will be the 3rd one with them so here's to hoping 3rd times the charm.

Good luck Glenn

• Options

Fingers crossed for you.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gl, Glenn

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Cleaned the shower pan and took a shower.

Brushed my teeth with the OraNurse unflavored toothpaste @Bob_Luken sent, thanks Bob, it is a great way to maintain your palate.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

A guy I worked with had one of those....Said the smell from the poop would gag a maggot.