Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    If your having a cigar, that's pretty awesome.

See! John gets it.

• Options

Everything IS awesome, often it's more about the other person, but you only Vote Up the ones you really feel are great yourself.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

my post was not meant to be read the way it is, but ill still take it. I never mind being the ****! merit badge achieved.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering why my resting heart rate rose from 53 to 56 bpm after getting vaccinated...
    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210508/Increased-heart-rate-as-a-physiological-response-to-SARS-CoV-2-mRNA-vaccine.aspx

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy birthday @Guitarded !

• Options

The first oriole showed up this morning.

• Options

@First_Warrior
    I've caught a few skunks. Just tip the trap over on its side and open the doors, they'll stay open that way. Skunks are gentle nocturnals and don't function well in daylight, they will be happy to get out. Never been sprayed (unlike Yakster's dogs, lol).

• Options

Renewed my public library card over the phone so I can try out the text, audio, and video streaming service Hoopla Digital on my Roku. My library provides for 10 instant borrows a month.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

The wife is in Columbia taking her registry. Just had to remind her to fill up the car, cause people are panic buying gas and most stations around here are now out.

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the stations around here are out of gas as of this morning. One of my sons ran into several that were out this morning, but was able to get some. He called us and gave us a heads up on the problem. The other son typically waits until the last minute to fill up. He ended up waiting in a line for over 30 minutes to get gas at one of the few places that had any. Luckily our vehicles were filled up recently. The article I read seemed to indicate that they are expecting things to be back to normal by the weekend.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TBonz said:
    Most of the stations around here are out of gas as of this morning. One of my sons ran into several that were out this morning, but was able to get some. He called us and gave us a heads up on the problem. The other son typically waits until the last minute to fill up. He ended up waiting in a line for over 30 minutes to get gas at one of the few places that had any. Luckily our vehicles were filled up recently. The article I read seemed to indicate that they are expecting things to be back to normal by the weekend.

Yeah Cooper issued a state of emergency. Luckily I use diesel and no one is going nuts for it right now. Heard of cops sitting at the stations to make sure there’s no trouble. Some stations are saying no cans or tanks, in the vehicle only. Wife said it wasn’t too bad in Columbia last night.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Biden Thankful For Gas Crisis To Distract From Inflation Crisis, Unemployment Crisis, And Border Crisis

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw a car, driving on the road, in Illinois, with a Hawaii license plate.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Two things...

Today is national Eat Whatever You Want day.

And I just learned that Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have broken up. Wow, right?

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that was everyday.... The second thing, I'm proud to say I don't give a sh##

• Options

First day of hanging laundry outside instead of on a rack by the wood stove,

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    First day of hanging laundry outside instead of on a rack by the wood stove,

I'll wager you and me are the only two here that hang our clothes to dry.

• Options

And in the dry winter months, it adds some much-needed moisture into the air of my home.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ My disagree, @peter4jc , you and me and the Mouse makes 3

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

We used to all the time at the old house.....One time I was missing some clothes, I swore a homeless person musta stole them off the line. Three months latter we found them in the dryer...It probably rained that day.
    We stopped hanging them when we moved here because of the ants and stink bugs getting on them all the time and the birds pooping on them.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noticed there are quite a few sites with Lost & Found Paradise Lost on sale, this site being one of them. Wonder why?