Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just watched a guy take food out of his Rubbermaid Brilliance humidor..... and eat it.🤮 What a savage!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

Down from food poisoning since Thursday night. I couldn't sleep for the pain on Thursday night but slept away all of Friday. I was able to eat some oatmeal and keep it down this morning and drink one of the Wife's Glucerna shakes. Started to get a headache on top of that today so I brewed a pot of coffee. Feeling a bit better today.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Classics.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was nice enough today to sit outside for about half a robusto.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wishing myself a Happy Birthday! 31...wish I could make the 3 into a 2 but I can't but I can indulge in some Lemon Pound Cake and smoke a fine cigar. Not to worry there will not be another mojito forum take over, still haven't had one since that wild night.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

Happy Birthday @TX98Z28.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Just wishing myself a Happy Birthday! 31...wish I could make the 3 into a 2 but I can't but I can indulge in some Lemon Pound Cake and smoke a fine cigar. Not to worry there will not be another mojito forum take over, still haven't had one since that wild night.

That was entertainment for days

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bored. So **** bored.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

good luck!

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news, Glenn

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep 'em buffaloed.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

You got this!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Are you going to invite him into the Poison Apple? :D

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Are you going to invite him into the Poison Apple? :D

Hahaha, nope.

• Options

Took my 36** mile 2019 Colorado Z71 in for severe "Warranty work". Made a list of all the problems, took it in. Service Manager said everything is under Warranty and would start as soon as they could, seemed to go well. Then got a call from the I guess Second Service Manager and he's refusing to do things on my list that are fully covered. How the fvck do you deal with these people...excuses me... idiots?

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ First error was taking it back to the dealership. Unless GM changed policy since I was a dealership manager, warranty work can be done anywhere you choose. Same with extended service contract stuff.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    ^^^ First error was taking it back to the dealership. Unless GM changed policy since I was a dealership manager, warranty work can be done anywhere you choose. Same with extended service contract stuff.

I thought it was that I could take it to any GM service center I choose, especially for warranty work. I didn't take it to the dealership I bought it from, I took it to one with a service center close by that was so post to have good ratings/reviews. They're the top selling chevy dealer in Texas.

One problem is complete clear coat failure on a door jab going onto the rocker panel. That they won't be touching, thats going to a paint & body shop that I trust.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got word that my 4th interview has been pushed back to next week. Fawk this is taking forever.