Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Coronavirus Information

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

They need to button train these animals to talk so they can moanfully get consent first. :D

Amazon is making bank of this stuff.

https://youtu.be/Q3njWjIimd4

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    The Totonto zoo is vaccinating animals against COVID-19
    ... but only if the animals "voluntarily" consent to the jab

https://www.cp24.com/news/must-watch-toronto-zoo-begins-vaccinating-some-of-its-animals-against-covid-19-1.5870815

"These are voluntary inoculations. The animals choose to come over and interact with the animal care staff and then are delivered the vaccine. Some days they participate. Some days, they don't. So we'll keep working at it until we get all 120 inoculated,"

Who's running this fvcking zoo, don't give them a choice, make them take it.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that Ricky's barges going by at 0:30?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

All that may be true... however, masks are imperative when creating kabuki theater

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh no

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

Shhhh…. This week it’s,“my body, my choice.“

I'm finally beginning to understand the underlying meanings of the phrase "It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind".

Apparently we are to understand that if a man makes a choice, he must then live with not only the benefits, but also the downsides of that choice, be they good, bad, or ugly. He must be held responsible, regardless of his later feelings regarding his decision.

However, if a woman makes a choice, as in to risk pregnancy by having intercourse, she is free to enjoy the benefits, and then make a further choice regarding whether to accept the consequences, or abort the result of her decision. Should she accept the outcome of her decision, she has the option to hold the man both emotionally and fiscally responsible for her choice.

Once again the formula seems to be that if everyone is to have "equal rights", those belonging to the dominant group have rights that are more than equal. Then, as a joke I suppose, men are told "Well, it's a man's world, men have all the power". This hasn't been my experience. Ever.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

All true, but the problem and inequity is more of a philosophical argument than a practical one. A real man says to cover up your Jimmy and stay out of the stinky holes and you'll never have skin in this debate, literally or figuratively.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    All true, but the problem and inequity is more of a philosophical argument than a practical one. A real man says to cover up your Jimmy and stay out of the stinky holes and you'll never have skin in this debate, literally or figuratively.

One problem with this approach is that a man doesn't always know a hole is stinky until he ventures within.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

@VegasFrank said:

One problem with this approach is that a man doesn't always know a hole is stinky until he ventures within.

Open up the front door and take a whiff....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Open up the front door and take a whiff....

A stench can be temporarily masked.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't know coronavirus was getting women pregnant. I guess it's all the sheltering in place.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Wrong thread

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a new take on taking the jab.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apologize for the thread jack. The tenuous connection was the idea of making one's own decisions and having control over what one does with one's own body. Once that fork in the road was taken, I rode on down the road to the logical inconsistency that many wish to overlook. Sometimes it seems I just can't help myself.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Guys, no wonder women don't stink around here too long.

FIFY

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Wrong thread

This was actually the memes I posted in the meme thread. Posted here on accident, deleted and posted where they should have been. I'm not telling anybody where to post anything. Carry on.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

New research suggests high levels of dietary cholesterol make mice sicker when infected with influenza. This study links cholesterol in the diet with exacerbation of a viral infection.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/05/220519164853.htm

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welp here’s some Covid news…I tested positive Friday after work. Lucky me!