Coronavirus Information

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5

SARS-CoV-2 is associated with changes in brain structure in UK Biobank

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

It sucked. I knew it was what I had in December right before the world heard of covid but they didn’t know what it was then. It was exactly the same as this last time just worse. Could only sleep in my lazy boy.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are we over Covid

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

in other news, Pfizer waited till Russia invaded Ukraine to release the adverse effects of the vaccine. Contained on 9 pages of micro print.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    in other news, Pfizer waited till Russia invaded Ukraine to release the adverse effects of the vaccine. Contained on 9 pages of micro print.

Still won't have released it if they weren't under court order. Something like 1250 different adverse reactions possible
    https://alethonews.com/2022/03/04/chd-says-pfizer-and-fda-dropped-data-bombshell-on-covid-vaccine-consumers/

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@Usaf06 said:

Still won't have released it if they weren't under court order. Something like 1250 different adverse reactions possible
    https://alethonews.com/2022/03/04/chd-says-pfizer-and-fda-dropped-data-bombshell-on-covid-vaccine-consumers/

Muscle weakness, fever, low body temp, blotchy skin, itching, lethargy, can't pee, pee too much, can't poop, diarrhea, can't breathe, aches, headaches, blah blah....sounds like a typical weekend for me.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@d_blades said:

@Usaf06 said:

Muscle weakness, fever, low body temp, blotchy skin, itching, lethargy, can't pee, pee too much, can't poop, diarrhea, can't breathe, aches, headaches, blah blah....sounds like a typical weekend for me.

Combining the information found here with the answer to the repetitive Whynter humidor / coolidor question, I have to ask: Are you feeling just a little hormonal? Or, possibly your wife is? Could be rubbing off you know, like those guys that get pregnancy symptoms.

Just kidding.

Actually, regarding the Whynter humidor, wineador, whatever it is, you pretty much expressed my feelings exactly.

Keep up the good work.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@VegasFrank said:

@d_blades said:

@Usaf06 said:

Combining the information found here with the answer to the repetitive Whynter humidor / coolidor question, I have to ask: Are you feeling just a little hormonal? Or, possibly your wife is? Could be rubbing off you know, like those guys that get pregnancy symptoms.

Just kidding.

Actually, regarding the Whynter humidor, wineador, whatever it is, you pretty much expressed my feelings exactly.

Keep up the good work.

No bro. I just hate it when people throw out a number like 1200 to fit their preconceived narratives. Everybody does it including me, and I demonstrated that up there.

Of course when the comment follows the groupthink of this place, everybody's happy. When someone is dissenting, his wife must be pregnant. 🙄

The following picture is simultaneously my diet app mood/symptom tracker. Or is it Pfizer's list of side effects? They're essentially the fùcking same thing.

I would have figured at the very least you would have been the one to actually read some of those symptoms, the percentage that were medically documented versus notional, and the rates and severities of all of those.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@VegasFrank said:

@d_blades said:

@Usaf06 said:

Just kidding.

Keep up the good work.

No bro. I just hate it when people throw out a number like 1200 to fit their preconceived narratives. Everybody does it including me, and I demonstrated that up there.

Of course when the comment follows the groupthink of this place, everybody's happy. When someone is dissenting, his wife must be pregnant. 🙄

The following picture is simultaneously my diet app mood/symptom tracker. Or is it Pfizer's list of side effects? They're essentially the fùcking same thing.

I would have figured at the very least you would have been the one to actually read some of those symptoms, the percentage that were medically documented versus notional, and the rates and severities of all of those.

Oh. Revisited this thread and realized you may have taken me half seriously. I was not. I wasn't even thinking about the actual subject of this thread, didn't read any of the above comments in relation to yours, I'd just read the response you'd given to the guy who kept asking the same question in another thread, then this one immediately afterward and responded off the top of my head with my amused comment. Not to be taken seriously at all, and completely out of context. My bad.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@VegasFrank said:

@d_blades said:

@Usaf06 said:

Just kidding.

Keep up the good work.

Oh. Revisited this thread and realized you may have taken me half seriously. I was not. I wasn't even thinking about the actual subject of this thread, didn't read any of the above comments in relation to yours, I'd just read the response you'd given to the guy who kept asking the same question in another thread, then this one immediately afterward and responded off the top of my head with my amused comment. Not to be taken seriously at all, and completely out of context. My bad.

Lol no prob

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Dirtdude's worst nightmare

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=crW_UgMFF6Q

If only she was wearing a clown suit.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@Patrickbrick said:
    Like this?

Is it weird I kinda do?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,895 ✭✭✭✭✭

Take it to the Clown of the Week thread.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ThatGuyWithAFaceThatGuyWithAFace Posts: 26 ✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Not gonna lie...if I saw that many rabbits running towards me I'd haul ass out of there. 😄

And what is the proper term for group of rabbits? Family? Herd? Can't be flock...

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ThatGuyWithAFace said:

@silvermouse said:

Not gonna lie...if I saw that many rabbits running towards me I'd haul ass out of there. 😄

And what is the proper term for group of rabbits? Family? Herd? Can't be flock...

Fluffle.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@ThatGuyWithAFace said:

Colony, herd, warren.....there are other names as well. I think even "fluffle" might be one.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

buncha: look at that buncha bunnies

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Once you get that many bunnie together I sure 2/3 are going at it so it’s an orgy of bunnies 🐰

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think of all the coats and stew they would provide.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.