Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Stupid **** that pops into my head

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Well you know the beautiful part of this situation, now that I think about it, is that if you return fire it will be considered a trade and that's the last thing you want.

@peter4jc , I have a suspicion you contemplated my most likely reaction.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Well you know the beautiful part of this situation, now that I think about it, is that if you return fire it will be considered a trade and that's the last thing you want.

Well played @peter4jc

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

If a Unicorn and a Sea-Horse had a baby, would it be a Uni-horse, or a Sea Corn?

hmm...

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

I think that there are people in our government upon whom it is finally dawning that the Chinese are not our friends.

hmm...

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I think that there are people in our government upon whom it is finally dawning that the Chinese are not our friends.

hmm...

Too few, too late??

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I was a horse. Then they could take me out back behind the barn and shoot me.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve had those days…I feel for ya.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I have face blindness (prosopagnosia) I would be more likely to recognize the folks on this forum by their hands than their faces (because of all the cigar shots).

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    Since I have face blindness (prosopagnosia) I would be more likely to recognize the folks on this forum by their hands than their faces (because of all the cigar shots).

In this part of the country face blindness often occurs in liquor stores

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dogs are better than cats. A dog will get drunk and high with you. Not so much for cats.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat , we will still notice.

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

My best friend just compared me to Arthur Schaupenhauer. Apt description. Damn it

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy? Pleased to meet you:

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd never heard of him, but did some reading last night to learn about this Shopenhauer fella. Another confused genius is all I can say.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

If someone could shoot every dumbass in Washington DC, would there be anyone left other than the janitorial and kitchen staff?

The mind boggles.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

The shooter would be the only one left.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

How long does a person have to be dead before its considered archeology instead of grave robbing?

• Options

Wasn't there once a place for pictures like this?

• Options

Think the democrats are just mad that Trump underpaid his hooker?

• Options

Are the republicans wishing they hadn't made such a big deal about Monica?