Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Best Caption Game

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Honey, I swear. Frank said he knew Sigfried & Roy and that they'd taught him how to make your pet do anything. How was I supposed to know he'd teach her this?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@deadman said:

Bob said this is how he hits that high note in O Holy Night...oh yeah, I feel it coming on

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

dammit, thanks for the earworm ^

• Options
    edited March 2021

@silvermouse said:

Well, you know how those things go.
    It will either:

1) Not Fade Away,

or when it finally does you'll be left with a:

2) Peaceful Easy Feeling.

Isn't life strange?

Ooh, that's 3! ...a turn of the page...

Hope that helped.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@deadman said:

Fvcking Frank

Peter, you're up!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

I refer you to my signature...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@peter4jc said:

North Korean Olympic Sport: Milk Crate Shuffle.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

Get that little sumbeach! He stole Joe B's earpiece! How is Joe gonna know what Kamala's telling him to say?!

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Winner @Cam_91 ! Post up a**hole

• Options

• Options

@Cam_91 said:

About to lose all my kibble to @VegasFrank's cat

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Kill it. Kill it with fire!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

Look ok.... we are into weird ****. Leave us alone.

• Options

@Wylaff said:

I think it's best that junior learns the pecking order early on in life

• Options

@Cam_91 said:

Sure, Baby Yoda was cute, but as a teenager he discovered smoking bath-salts

(Slow in coming, sorry)

• Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Wylaff said:

Women.... always multi-tasking! Men... couldn't care less.

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Looking for a good home: He/she/how dare you only eats vegan organically grown catfood owned by ethnically diverse feminists.

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options

@Yakster you're up my man!

• Options

Lewis Carrol quote FTW! Ok, let me find something worth captioning.

• Options