Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Coming home from work and finding a husky that had explosive diarrhea
    ROTFLMAO... that really is terrible but the mental image made me blow snot bubbles...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Trash bags ... household freakin trashbags ... that are so damn hard to find the end that f'n opens !!! Come here you rotten plastic piece of @#$%^&*&^%$#@! . Now , you can put trash in EITHER end , hows that work for ya ! ; )
    .... F'ing brilliant!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Being stuck at work with nothing to do AT work and having the forum be DEAD. ADD thou are a heartless ****.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Having my fishing line break on A huge Large Mouth Bass and having my brother catch the same fish, with my line still in it's mouth, two minutes later and it turn out to be A two pounder.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Wife spending the night in the hospital
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    RBeckom:
    Having my fishing line break on A huge Large Mouth Bass and having my brother catch the same fish, with my line still in it's mouth, two minutes later and it turn out to be A two pounder.
    Ouch
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    skweekz:

Sorry bro . Hope nothing serious ?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    skweekz:

Dunno as of yet. They're keeping her over night to do testing for some type of neurological infection
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Will be praying for your wife Brother..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow Mike, I hope it 's nothing serious... Thinking about you and Mrs.
  • Options
    Sending good hopes and prayers your way and your wife's Mike!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, fellas. We appreciate it.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    gmill880:
    skweekz:

Dunno as of yet. They're keeping her over night to do testing for some type of neurological infection

Prayers from my family to yours brother ... keep us updated if you can .
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Women that are f**king money retarded.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Is that what your text was about last night..cuz I woke up laughing when I read that one!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:

Is that what your text was about last night..cuz I woke up laughing when I read that one!!
    Yeah, sorry man. Did not mean to wake you.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah, sorry man. Did not mean to wake you.

i slept right through it..didnt see it until this morning..funny as hell though
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    budgeting when it doesn't include golf clubs or cigars
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Hate that I broke up with my girlfriend after 5.5 years. I'll probably add this to the "Things I Love" forum as well.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

As long as your sex life isn't contigent on this, 'cuz I have some bad news for you...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    stephen_hannibal:

As long as your sex life isn't contigent on this, 'cuz I have some bad news for you...
    So wait... you're saying I should be paying for sex?
    Man my entire concept of reality was drawn into question.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Amos Umwhat:
    stephen_hannibal:

Thousands of years have taught is that paying a woman for sex is FAR cheaper than getting married and paying our wives for sex.....
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Hate having "one of those day" Sometimes it should be legal to lunge punch someone dead in the head.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Amos Umwhat:
    stephen_hannibal:

Thousands of years have taught is that paying a woman for sex is FAR cheaper than getting married and paying our wives for sex.....
    You dont pay a woman for sex - you pay her to LEAVE AFTERWARDS! :-)

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Amos Umwhat:
    stephen_hannibal:

You dont pay a woman for sex - you pay her to LEAVE AFTERWARDS! :-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    losing both my lighters in 2 days -.-
  • Options
    just got a call that i need to show up for jury duty on the 18th...hope i dont get picked!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Man I LOVE jury duty. Get the week off and get paid. In my county you sit for an entire week and wait for trials. Watch The Price is Right, read a few books.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Man I LOVE jury duty. Get the week off and get paid. In my county you sit for an entire week and wait for trials. Watch The Price is Right, read a few books.
    I don't know how they run the system there Kas, but in my county you don't even show up unless they tell you to...they have a website you can check each night to find out if you're on the hook or not.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    I don't know how they run the system there Kas, but in my county you don't even show up unless they tell you to...they have a website you can check each night to find out if you're on the hook or not.

Better to be on the hook than on the stand ... right Joe !!! ; )