Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The father in law leading me on a wild goose hunt saying he seen both the lighters I Los only for him to he fkn with me...and now realizing I have to buy a new lighter and not want g too lol.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    When the day is a early day off for my job. And I still have to work.

I need a new job. Come on retirement, just a few more years....

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My wife's taste in music and her habit of blaring her crap like a sorority chick while I'm driving her around despite my protests.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just sayin: when you get a random text from someone you don't know, and they won't say who they are.. just sayin
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Just sayin: when you get a random text from someone you don't know, and they won't say who they are.. just sayin
    What're you trying to say here Spencer? Just sayin...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    If THATS all a brothers got to bit_ch about man you got it made ... just sayin ; )
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hayblet:
    Try sexting back and see what kinda response you get.. narrows the list down quickly.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hayblet:
    Try sexting back and see what kinda response you get.. narrows the list down quickly.

win.
  • Options
    Seeing dogs mis-treated because their owners are dumba$$ clowns that I would like to put on a chain and jerk around in hot weather with no shade or water . One of these days I swear I'm gonna go medieval on somebody !!!
  • Options
    Politics in the workplace ... and no, I ain't talkin about Obama ... The Ignorant led by the Ball-less into the unknown for the privileged's benefit !!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Other forums.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Irrational feminine outrages to simple predicaments such as the cereal box being empty.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Seeing dogs mis-treated because their owners are dumba$$ clowns that I would like to put on a chain and jerk around in hot weather with no shade or water . One of these days I swear I'm gonna go medieval on somebody !!!
    + infinity!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Amos Umwhat:
    gmill880:
    + infinity!
    Dogs are family. they belong inside just like anyone else. back when I had my dogs they were inside. and if they were on the couch and you wanted to sit down.. too bad, you shoulda got there before they did lol.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    gmill880:
    This. Drives me nuts too
    Direwolf:
    Amos Umwhat:
    gmill880:
    + infinity!
    Dogs are family. they belong inside just like anyone else. back when I had my dogs they were inside. and if they were on the couch and you wanted to sit down.. too bad, you shoulda got there before they did lol.
    Yup; mine don't get up either, and if you sit in their favorite spot, they come over and look at you/asking you to move your ass

On another note, I hate thin-skinned people/people who take offense easily to words or pictures
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Amos Umwhat:
    gmill880:
    + infinity!
    My dogs are always willing to get up, And use people as additional cushioning that scratch behind their ears.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Direwolf:
    Amos Umwhat:
    gmill880:
    + infinity!
    My dogs are always willing to get up, And use people as additional cushioning that scratch behind their ears.

My two dogs have no idea that they are dogs ... they think they are fur-children !!! I wish my wife thought I was as perfect as my dogs do !
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    Direwolf:
    Amos Umwhat:
    gmill880:
    + infinity!

My two dogs have no idea that they are dogs ... they think they are fur-children !!! I wish my wife thought I was as perfect as my dogs do !
    Pugs arent dogs - they're Fat Kids! And thats exactly what we call ours. :-)

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That a BOTL posts an epic post about his 3K post contest and I am too tired to make a witty remark, Glen, you basterd................................
  • Options
    When I quote a price to a client and they sign off on it then I come in the next day and the client has been given twice as much and my prices have been cut by %75...
    Tanking my fraking commision!!

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The fact that my 27 year old younger brother decided to have a heart this weekend. He is fine now, but what a scare he gave the family... Not only that, he did it on my day off, so I missed my first chance in a month for a haircut and to get anything done around the house. I'm just glad he's ok!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    The fact that my 27 year old younger brother decided to have a heart this weekend. He is fine now, but what a scare he gave the family... Not only that, he did it on my day off, so I missed my first chance in a month for a haircut and to get anything done around the house. I'm just glad he's ok!
    ..not to post in the "hate thread" but, glad your brother is good. Screw the haircut and the vacuuming.
  • Options
    I hate Jailhouse Joe, that Cardinal Baseball, and Packer Football fan !! (all in fun of course).
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    That a BOTL posts an epic post about his 3K post contest and I am too tired to make a witty remark, Glen, you basterd................................
    LMAO!!! Bandy, you're a nut... :-)

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Having to tell 30+ year old roomie to get off his ass and clean something. Apartment is getting inspected and needed a spring cleaning anyways. Bust my ass getting it *** n span. he polishes the buttons on the damn tv remote.
  • Options
    Telemarketers who call , ask how you are , and when you say you are busy and dont have time to talk , they go into their spill anyway !!! CLICK !!!
  • Options
    That one of my heroes has died.
    RIP Charles Colson.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Getting sick during gardening season.
  • Options
    Sorry you have been feeling bad brother , heres to a quick recovery ! Now , PICK UP THAT HOE !!! ; )
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    kaspera79:
    I hate Jailhouse Joe, that Cardinal Baseball, and Packer Football fan !! (all in fun of course).
    lol u can hate me but its not my fault the cubs cant win for ***