Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Having an almost non-existing iron count. Now I have to take huge dose and it's killing my stomach.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate having kids that won't leave the nest. Then bring all their junk to my house and clutter it all up.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That my glass top, 150-ct humi has been dropping RH for the past week or so....

It was stable at about 63-65% all through winter but in the past 1.5 weeks has dropped to 56% - I recharged the beads, added a couple humi pillows, recalibrated my hygro, tested it with 2 other different hygros and still no luck. The cigars still feel and smoke fine and it doesn't seem that they're drying out though.

I'm going to give it another week or so and see if it stabilizes or climbs back up above 60% - if not I suppose I'll put all the cigars in my coolidor and reseason the damn thing.....uggggh
    (I've searched the forums for solutions to this problem and it seems like that'll be my best bet)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Seeing the scumbag URL showing up all the time. We are a better forum than that.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Seeing the scumbag URL showing up all the time. We are a better forum than that.
    I see what you did there.....PM to ya, dude.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    2 (or more) activities that you HAVE TO be there for.......both at the same time.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Seeing your child hurt , going thru one of lifes toughest things to go thru . Even if they are an adult , they're always your children and you want to instinctevley protect them .
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Seeing your child hurt , going thru one of lifes toughest things to go thru . Even if they are an adult , they're always your children and you want to instinctevley protect them .
    YUP ! This is a BIG one.
  • Options
    Reading that Adam Yauch (MCA) from The Beastie Boys passed. RIP.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sitting in a meeting for 12 hours.
    About 2 hours in to said borefest the buildings AC unit goes out.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Wasting left over tobacco seedlings.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Sitting in a meeting for 12 hours.
    About 2 hours in to said borefest the buildings AC unit goes out.

That really sucks.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    YUP ! This is a BIG one.

Agreed.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    STANKIN!!! Im one of those guys you can stick in a meat cooler in the middle of December, look in the eye and say the word "hot" and I will start raining sweat! Two hours left in the workday and I reek like week-old unwashed A$$! #showertime

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    STANKIN!!! Im one of those guys you can stick in a meat cooler in the middle of December, look in the eye and say the word "hot" and I will start raining sweat! Two hours left in the workday and I reek like week-old unwashed A$$! #showertime

D@mn, Glen, what kind of work are you doin', anyway?
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

D@mn, Glen, what kind of work are you doin', anyway?
    I work in the electrical field. Had to remove a massive component from a piece of switchgear today. On the roof. Of an automotive assembly factory. My coworkers SO love me right now. LOL

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Just think glen you could bottle it up and it could be a hit....Eau De Sniper! Seriously though, I too suffer from massive sweat syndrome, once i start, forget about it, and don't even think about saying the word around me becuase it will become truth.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sweat ... Gods blow-off valve to keep sane people from smacking the $h!t out of aggrevating ones .
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Seriously though, I too suffer from massive sweat syndrome, once i start, forget about it, and don't even think about saying the word around me becuase it will become truth.
    Agreed. I sweat getting out of a cold shower in January.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Sweat ... Gods blow-off valve to keep sane people from smacking the $h!t out of aggrevating ones .
    Wow, never thought about it like this Geno... would explain a lot though... ;-)

• Options
    People void of all backbone... specifically males.
    Went to shake a clients hand and dude all but cowered in fear.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    People void of all backbone... specifically males.
    Went to shake a clients hand and dude all but cowered in fear.

wahhhhaaaattt???? who won't even give a hand shake these days.....i don't get that.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Mother's day ads when my mom just passed less than 2 months ago. I get it, advertise, but it's EVERYWHERE. Is it always? Probably. I'm just b!tching.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Mother's day ads when my mom just passed less than 2 months ago. I get it, advertise, but it's EVERYWHERE. Is it always? Probably. I'm just b!tching.
    The first couple Mother's AND Father's Days were rough after my parents passed Ken, so I feel ya brother. Its a trite saying, but time does eventually heal all wounds and it does slowly get easier as it goes on. Hang in there brother, and try to focus on the good memories when something turns your attention to her.

• Options
    Hearing about someone else good day fishing while I'm stuck at home with ailments.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Ken Light:
    The first couple Mother's AND Father's Days were rough after my parents passed Ken, so I feel ya brother. Its a trite saying, but time does eventually heal all wounds and it does slowly get easier as it goes on. Hang in there brother, and try to focus on the good memories when something turns your attention to her.

No one could have worded it better. Ken, you have my sympathies.
  • Options
    The state of Maryland
    Gotta renew my license, registration, and get emissions tested by the end of the month.

I hate giving money to state government.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Spending my day off in a trauma class
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Spending my day off in a trauma class
    Better than spending it in a trauma WARD, yes? LOL

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    skweekz: